When is Biden going to take a press conference Trump didn't hide from?

Who else wants to see Biden's reaction to unexpected questions? One of the cards the Demonics are playing is to hide the puppet POTUS under a COVID routine, same BS that helped them swipe an election.

If they play it well they can filter for report friendly & limit questions to predetermined topics. Anyone doubt they would?
Are you shitting me? tRump administration had fewer press conferences than anyone.

Get your facts straight for a change.

You're an idiot... President Trump himself had more press conferences than the Corrupt Joe and his swamp democrats ever had.
That's just not true.

Calm down with your sugar coding for Corrupt Joe. Just know the President Trump is resting right now until.
Resting? He's desperately trying to hire a team of lawyers.

Last edited:
Trump has courage
tenor (1).gif
137289244_1779182235568235_1140420812587875036_n.jpg

Odd
Who else wants to see Biden's reaction to unexpected questions? One of the cards the Demonics are playing is to hide the puppet POTUS under a COVID routine, same BS that helped them swipe an election.

If they play it well they can filter for report friendly & limit questions to predetermined topics. Anyone doubt they would?
Trump only held ONE press conference in his first year in office and your slamming Biden because he hasn't had one in his first three days..LOL!!...Trump held only one press conference this year. His predecessors had way more
Oh my. Why would anyone expect Biden to answer questions? He's a busy..shit..I can't even call him a man. But.. I digress. I mean, after all he's been busy. He had to completely fuck the energy sector and destroy all those union jobs. He had to make sure that insulin prices sky rocket. He had to make sure that U.S. taxpayers get to redistribute our income to the world by way of Paris. He had to restore the taxpayer funded Democrats money laundering scheme. He had to dump troops into Syria and make those troops sent to DC for his side show WISH they were in Syria. The list goes on and on. Who needs to answer questions for the prols anyway?
Need a tissue??
Nah, I'm good. You however are going to need a thicker skin and better lines if you're going to be the standard bearer for that moldy demented creeper you and your peeps installed at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Odd..that's exactly how I felt..in 2017

Thin

Are you shitting me? tRump administration had fewer press conferences than anyone.

I think he only held ONE in the entire first year he was in office and these mooks are whining because Biden hasn't held one yet..after only four days in office...(chuckle)

I think he only held ONE in the entire first year he was in office and these mooks are whining because Biden hasn't held one yet..after only four days in office...(chuckle)
I already posted three. For kicks a searched on November 2017 and found a couple more. This one is from
11/29/2017...

Biden already couldn't get through a prepared statement with a teleprompter lol. His first press conference is going to be youtube gold. :auiqs.jpg:

The first press conference of this regime will feature the first appearance of Xiden's replacement. If you believe he'll be in office long enough to event attempt one then we need to have a conversation about a real estate opportunity that will change your life!

You know, that thought has crossed my mind :smoke: I can't remember the movie, but you know how much PROGS like living up to their movies.

Xiden is rich:clap: may use that one if you don't mind

Last edited:
I already posted three. For kicks a searched on November 2017 and found a couple more. This one is from
11/29/2017...

There should be know question Trump was prepared to open his mouth anytime, he never shut-up. And his fucking TWEETS belonged to him. Xiden-speak comes via Xidenauts presented as though Xiden writes it.

It's ironic, because PROG-pitch is consistently dependence & indoctrination. Their true progression is they now consider leadership an avatar so to speak, electing what was & is clearly a puppet POTUS.

Last edited:

You're an idiot... President Trump himself had more press conferences than the Corrupt Joe and his swamp democrats ever had.
That's just not true.

You think after 5 years of Trump Humping they CARE about truth - REALLY? :rolleyes-41:

There should be know question Trump was prepared to open his mouth anytime, he never shut-up. And his fucking TWEETS belonged to him. Xiden-speak comes via Xidenauts presented as though Xiden writes it.

No doubt.

Trump would freely speak his mind, he did not have to have everything sanitized and turned into a politically-correct talking point before saying it.

He was in charge, and he was the one who would make the decision, so he would give you an honest answer. He is so honest, that he frequently speaks before even thinking. :)

He would answer hostile questions from the press at length, and frequently. The media is going to go nuts having to cover sheltered Biden and Harris. Harris' favorite answer is "we'll take a look at that."

A good measure of presidential honesty might be if they have tried to fulfill all of their campaign promises. By that measure, I would say that Trump is probably the most honest president I can recall.

Remember this?...
"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what... I will sign a universal health care bill into law by the end of my first term as president that will cover every American and cut the cost of a typical family's premium by up to $2,500 a year."

Wow, three in six months and you whine about none in 3 days - SERIOUS? :laugh2:
I am not whining. Ben said Trump had only one in one year, I linked to four. I bet I can easily find a dozen.

Ben should thank me. :) Facts matter. I thank people when they correct me, as I don't want to go around posting complete falsehoods.

I think what you are seeing is the Left-Wing media selectively chose what the media counts as a "press conference." Trump would make speeches in front of the press and then answer their questions at length much more frequently than monthly, I recall. That counts as a press conference to me.

Last edited:
I am not whining. Ben said one in one year, I linked to four. I bet I can easily find a dozen.

Ben should thank me. :) Facts matter. I thank people when they correct me, as I don't want to go around posting complete falsehoods.

I think what you are seeing is the Left-Wing media selectively chose what the media counts as a "press conference." Trump would make speeches in front of the press and then answer their questions at length much more frequently than monthly, I recall. That counts as a press conference to me.

Just please stop whining. If Biden goes a full month without a presser, then you are entitled. Until then - STFU!! :D

When a President like Biden has a press secretary holding daily press briefing without lying the whole time and spreading misinformation the way the Trump people did they can work on their priorities and ignore ego-boosting lying and scamming.

I would rather have Joe biden hide then Trump spitting out lies and vomiting all over himself.

When a President like Biden has a press secretary holding daily press briefing without lying the whole time and spreading misinformation the way the Trump people did they can work on their priorities and ignore ego-boosting lying and scamming.

You're just being dishonest. Demonicrats will NEVER approach the brains, bronze, beauty and integrity of Layleigh McEnany on any level, ever.

That's just not true.

You think after 5 years of Trump Humping they CARE about truth - REALLY? :rolleyes-41:
No, not really. I still hope, though.

You're just being dishonest. Demonicrats will NEVER approach the brains, bronze, beauty and integrity of Layleigh McEnany on any level, ever.
McEnany has a destroyed reputation and has been branded as a dishonest liar by a major business journal and news source. She routinely humiliated herself.

Forum List

Back