When is Biden going to take a press conference Trump didn't hide from?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Who else wants to see Biden's reaction to unexpected questions? One of the cards the Demonics are playing is to hide the puppet POTUS under a COVID routine, same BS that helped them swipe an election.

If they play it well they can filter for report friendly & limit questions to predetermined topics. Anyone doubt they would?

Who else wants to see Biden's reaction to unexpected questions? One of the cards the Demonics are playing is to hide the puppet POTUS under a COVID routine, same BS that helped them swipe an election.

If they play it well they can filter for report friendly & limit questions to predetermined topics. Anyone doubt they would?
Trump only held ONE press conference in his first year in office and your slamming Biden because he hasn't had one in his first three days..LOL!!...Trump held only one press conference this year. His predecessors had way more

unnamed.jpg

Trump only held ONE press conference in his first year in office and your slamming Biden because he hasn't had one in his first three days..LOL!!...Trump held only one press conference this year. His predecessors had way more

Biden already couldn't get through a prepared statement with a teleprompter lol. His first press conference is going to be youtube gold. :auiqs.jpg:

The first press conference of this regime will feature the first appearance of Xiden's replacement. If you believe he'll be in office long enough to event attempt one then we need to have a conversation about a real estate opportunity that will change your life!

Oh my. Why would anyone expect Biden to answer questions? He's a busy..shit..I can't even call him a man. But.. I digress. I mean, after all he's been busy. He had to completely fuck the energy sector and destroy all those union jobs. He had to make sure that insulin prices sky rocket. He had to make sure that U.S. taxpayers get to redistribute our income to the world by way of Paris. He had to restore the taxpayer funded Democrats money laundering scheme. He had to dump troops into Syria and make those troops sent to DC for his side show WISH they were in Syria. The list goes on and on. Who needs to answer questions for the prols anyway?

Are you shitting me? tRump administration had fewer press conferences than anyone.

Get your facts straight for a change.

Are you shitting me? tRump administration had fewer press conferences than anyone.

You're an idiot... President Trump himself had more press conferences than the Corrupt Joe and his swamp democrats ever had.

Oh my. Why would anyone expect Biden to answer questions? He's a busy..shit..I can't even call him a man. But.. I digress. I mean, after all he's been busy. He had to completely fuck the energy sector and destroy all those union jobs. He had to make sure that insulin prices sky rocket. He had to make sure that U.S. taxpayers get to redistribute our income to the world by way of Paris. He had to restore the taxpayer funded Democrats money laundering scheme. He had to dump troops into Syria and make those troops sent to DC for his side show WISH they were in Syria. The list goes on and on. Who needs to answer questions for the prols anyway?
Need a tissue??

Need a tissue??
Nah, I'm good. You however are going to need a thicker skin and better lines if you're going to be the standard bearer for that moldy demented creeper you and your peeps installed at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

You're an idiot... President Trump himself had more press conferences than the Corrupt Joe and his swamp democrats ever had.
That's just not true.

That's just not true.

Calm down with your sugar coding for Corrupt Joe. Just know the President Trump is resting right now until.

Biden can't handle a live press conference with unscripted questions. He doesn't even know what he's signing into law.

...knowing the press was out to gotcha him each press conference. Trump has courage, Biden is a coward.

Forum List

Back