When Is An Evolution Scientist Ever Going To Admit The Other Side May Be Right?

Childish gibberish from a person who has no understanding of this material.

Again, it's purely natural selection at work. It's suppose to define evolution as they call it "descent with modification" because of so-called genetic changes.

Ad hominem attacks from another who has no argument to make.
More childish gibberish. I will prove it:

Tell us what evidence of common ancestry would look like. Be very specific.

Now, we laugh.

Adam and Eve, so we are one human race.

There's evidence for you know who here. Evos claim A&E aren't it and that it happened from a single cell, mitosis, and melosis. They get stuck when they have to explain how sexual reproduction happened. Thus, there are no common ancestor in the evolutionary way. It's just natural selection at work.

There. I just disproved evolution. Do I get a prize?
Your prize is a dunce hat and a time out sitting in the corner.

You should get that because you can't prove evolution. No one has seen evolution happen. Otherwise, we would see creatures coming out of the sea and walking on land. After all, you are claiming coelacanth is billions of years old.
Actually, that's a rather embarrassing admission of your ignorance.

I'll take that as an admission of not seeing evolution happen.
You can make those childlike, self assurances as you wish. Seeing the process of evolution is common. Ignorance and denial on your part is your waking nightmare to deal with.

All I am requesting is the evidence, but all I get concealment. Evolution doesn't happen, so atheists end up hiding.
Odd that you deny evidence for evolution when all of the most prestigious research universities have biological studies programs which collaborate with industry.

I suppose the science curriculum at your Jimmy Swaggert madrassah was not focused on much beside snake handling.

One hand washes the other (higher education and industry). Evolution is just a hypothesis to explain things without the supernatural. One doesn't really need it to do industry. Or maybe you can explain how it is used.

Educators can be wrong. What students learned in college in the 60s thru the 80s could be outdated today, e.g. eternal universe. Students today have to learn it to pass a course. Doesn't mean the smart ones nor I believe in it because it could be wrong. They have the same questions that I bring up here.
Biological evolution is both a hypothesis and demonstrated fact. The facts support the hypothesis. Conversely, there is no hypothesis about magic and supernaturalism that is supportable by facts, there are no facts that support magic and supernaturalism.

Actually, there are no questions you bring up here. Your comments are really little more than a Sunday morning Jimmy Swaggert re-run.

Liar. Most evolution scientists are atheists.
That doesn't make me a liar. I said there are plenty who aren't. Bond, is there something wrong with your brain? You are saying very stupid things that have nothing to do with religion. Just very stupid mistakes of logic and fact.

What about this? Do you think one's religion influences their belief in science?

If one believes in Christianity, then the Bible explains everything and how we are here.

If one believes in atheism, then today's evolution theory or hypothesis explains how we are here.

Sure it does as my statement afterward shows
You moron...both statements can be true. You are fucking stupid.

Lol. For farking stupid, you just need to look in the mirror.

So you are saying there are plenty of evolution scientists who believe in Christianity. Plenty usually means the majority or a skosh below 50%. Where is your support for this statement?

I got mine -- "Are all evolutionists atheists?" Are all evolutionists atheists - creation.com

So you are saying there are plenty of evolution scientists who believe in Christianity. Plenty usually means the majority or a skosh below 50%.
haha....look at you. How embarrassing. I don't know what has happened to your brain, but you have turned into a fking moron.

So you are saying there are plenty of evolution scientists who believe in Christianity. Plenty usually means the majority or a skosh below 50%.
haha....look at you. How embarrassing. I don't know what has happened to your brain, but you have turned into a fking moron.

I knew you didn't have any evidence with a link. It's basically the same with abiogenesis, origin of the universe (what existed before the big bang), egg coming before the chicken, amino acids forming a protein molecule, intelligent aliens, just any form of life on another place besides Earth, logical argument for evolution such as KCA, and more.

Thus, all you and Hollie have are atheist ad hominem attacks. It has to be the stupidest thing ever.

I knew you didn't have any evidence with a link. It's basically the same with abiogenesis, origin of the universe (what existed before the big bang), egg coming before the chicken, amino acids forming a protein molecule, intelligent aliens, just any form of life on another place besides Earth, logical argument for evolution such as KCA, and more.

Thus, all you and Hollie have are atheist ad hominem attacks. It has to be the stupidest thing ever.
No reason to drag me into your baseless claims of supernatural gods and magic.

Forum List

Back