When Is An Evolution Scientist Ever Going To Admit The Other Side May Be Right?

Childish gibberish from a person who has no understanding of this material.

Again, it's purely natural selection at work. It's suppose to define evolution as they call it "descent with modification" because of so-called genetic changes.

Ad hominem attacks from another who has no argument to make.
More childish gibberish. I will prove it:

Tell us what evidence of common ancestry would look like. Be very specific.

Now, we laugh.

Adam and Eve, so we are one human race.

There's evidence for you know who here. Evos claim A&E aren't it and that it happened from a single cell, mitosis, and melosis. They get stuck when they have to explain how sexual reproduction happened. Thus, there are no common ancestor in the evolutionary way. It's just natural selection at work.

There. I just disproved evolution. Do I get a prize?
Your prize is a dunce hat and a time out sitting in the corner.

You should get that because you can't prove evolution. No one has seen evolution happen. Otherwise, we would see creatures coming out of the sea and walking on land. After all, you are claiming coelacanth is billions of years old.

With the coelacanth, we can see that it never developed feet and started to walk on land.
So? Nobody has suggested that. This is one of those times when your ignorance of evolution really shines brightly.

C'mon, you know what I mean. We know there is no common ancestor of the coelacanth and lungfish. Otherwise, you would have brought that up. Another common ancestor that no one has ever seen. We do not have any evidence of fish - common ancestor going from gills to lungs. It's another fairy tale.

Again, it's purely natural selection at work. It's suppose to define evolution as they call it "descent with modification" because of so-called genetic changes.

Now, we laugh.

There's evidence for you know who here. Evos claim A&E aren't it and that it happened from a single cell, mitosis, and melosis. They get stuck when they have to explain how sexual reproduction happened. Thus, there are no common ancestor in the evolutionary way. It's just natural selection at work.

You should get that because you can't prove evolution. No one has seen evolution happen. Otherwise, we would see creatures coming out of the sea and walking on land. After all, you are claiming coelacanth is billions of years old.
Actually, that's a rather embarrassing admission of your ignorance.

Now, we laugh.

I'll take that as an admission of not seeing evolution happen.

The physical evidence isn't there for any common ancestor, so it's a lie.
That wasn't what you claimed, liar. Lying on top of lies. And this statement by you is also an embarrassing lie. Lies make Baby Jesus cry.

Where is your evidence? It just goes to show that you are still waiting for it to happen even tho you say it's already has haha.

It means you believe in billions of years old fairy tales. You can't even describe what happens in millions of years. Can you describe what happens in 50 thousand years? 100? 1 million? You can't and that shows I am right, right, right.

I can figure these things out while you just can't due to your atheist religion and belief in fairy tale science.

Where is your evidence?
MY evidence? Its not "my" evidence, you weirdo. If you cant find or don't understand the evidence that has convinced the entire scientific community, that's your problem for being ignorant and handicapped by magical thinking. Not mine.

Where is your evidence?
MY evidence? Its not "my" evidence, you weirdo. If you cant find the evidence that has convinced the entire scientific community, that's your problem.

The scientific atheist community. Atheist science is just fake. Otherwise, your side would've won already. Instead, it's my side that has won due to the Bible.

I don't know if atheists here have experienced regret, but you will after you die. The god over the power of death will see to it that you do.

God's top commandment is:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." It means that he is a jealous God and through his infinite wisdom gives us directions for our lives. What do you think I believe in no God nor gods means to him? A slap in the face for all the things he's done for you? Science and religion are two sides of the same coin. Both seek the truth.

Last edited:
The scientific atheist community.
Lie. Plenty of scientists are theists and accept evolution as fact. Same for plenty of religious people. Geez Bond, your lies have really been ramping up lately. Have you been to the doctor for an eval recently? Are you experiencing incontinence?

Now, we laugh.

You can make those childlike, self assurances as you wish. Seeing the process of evolution is common. Ignorance and denial on your part is your waking nightmare to deal with.

Now, we laugh.

You can make those childlike, self assurances as you wish. Seeing the process of evolution is common. Ignorance and denial on your part is your waking nightmare to deal with.

All I am requesting is the evidence, but all I get concealment. Evolution doesn't happen, so atheists end up hiding.

Now, we laugh.

All I am requesting is the evidence, but all I get concealment. Evolution doesn't happen, so atheists end up hiding.
Odd that you deny evidence for evolution when all of the most prestigious research universities have biological studies programs which collaborate with industry.

I suppose the science curriculum at your Jimmy Swaggert madrassah was not focused on much beside snake handling.

Now, we laugh.

Odd that you deny evidence for evolution when all of the most prestigious research universities have biological studies programs which collaborate with industry.

I suppose the science curriculum at your Jimmy Swaggert madrassah was not focused on much beside snake handling.

One hand washes the other (higher education and industry). Evolution is just a hypothesis to explain things without the supernatural. One doesn't really need it to do industry. Or maybe you can explain how it is used.

Educators can be wrong. What students learned in college in the 60s thru the 80s could be outdated today, e.g. eternal universe. Students today have to learn it to pass a course. Doesn't mean the smart ones nor I believe in it because it could be wrong. They have the same questions that I bring up here.

One of the best evidence for design is how our brains work. It is formed such that it can work as a closed loop system or open loop system. Open loop systems are simpler and can be based on time. For example, you tell your Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant to set a timer for five minutes. It does that for you and sounds an alarm. Another could be answering that long list of emails waiting to be answered or discarded. You can look at the title and who is it from to get simple information, to read it if required, and then send off a quick reply. A few could take longer and would require something more than using your open loops. You have to use closed loops in your brain. More on that later.

My point is Darwin didn't know any of this as it was beyond his time. This stuff could not just come from what he made up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back