When Is An Evolution Scientist Ever Going To Admit The Other Side May Be Right?

What? The land animals crawled out of the ocean.

Nobody ever saw it. It didn't happen. The fact is we do not see it today.

And the whale was a land mammal that went back in the water.

Ditto.

You and your atheist scientists just agree with whatever someone makes up just to fit a theory.

what’s abiogenesis? Big word. Does it disprove evolution? Why don’t I know about it then? It disproves nothing.

It's a big science word that is another name for spontaneous generation. Both are fakery in order to support evolutionary origins. No one has ever seen it happen and we do not find evidence for it anywhere in the universe.

tons of videos on evolution on you tube and there’s a good one that explains there is no first man. Humans evolved from a lesser species that walked on all fours and lived in trees. Trees disappeared and it forced our ancestors to walk upright. This gave us the ability to use our hands for tools, drawing and developing language. The first language was hand signals not verbal.

Theres so much evidence you have to disregard to deny evolution.

Anyways, our ancestor crawled out of the water. So did every land anupimals ancestors. No animal can start out on land without the poof theory that god poofed them here, and that ridiculous

Watch this one.

One day the evolutionists, atheists, and atheist scientists will realize the TRUTH of CREATION and feel very sad for being so WRONG and believing in LIES. The bottom line is life is SUPERNATURAL compared to life EVOLVED.

Youtube cartoons?

You're not embarrassed by posting YouTube cartoons in the face of science research and evaluation?

Well, the above is a rhetorical question, obviously.

Anything on youtube about pulling rabbits out of a hat?

Since ID'iot creationism is not science, you can't compare the two.

It's the d-farks evos who can't compare the two. All one has to do for evo is to find a common ancestor and the evidence isn't there for a single one.

Otherwise, you'd be using it 100x a day here.

Youtube cartoons?

You're not embarrassed by posting YouTube cartoons in the face of science research and evaluation?

Stupid farking idiot atheists. You didn't watch it. Didn't even get past the screen shot. You didn't get into my link either. It admits there is no answer in evolution for origins.

It's the d-farks evos who can't compare the two. All one has to do for evo is to find a common ancestor and the evidence isn't there for a single one.

Youtube cartoons?

Stupid farking idiot atheists. You didn't watch it. Didn't even get past the screen shot. You didn't get into my link either. It admits there is no answer in evolution for origins.
Common ancestors are quite common. The theory of common descent with modification is a well documented in the world of the relevant sciences, not so much among the hyper-religious.

It's sad that functioning adults can be so handicapped by childish, magical beliefs. And the truth is so much more cool and interesting than the fairy tale.

FB_IMG_1618159270761.jpg
FB_IMG_1618159270761.jpg

Youtube cartoons?

Common ancestors are quite common. The theory of common descent with modification is a well documented in the world of the relevant sciences, not so much among the hyper-religious.

No, common ancestors are not common. Otherwise, you would have proved it rn.

What you have are allele and that's about it.

What? The land animals crawled out of the ocean.

Nobody ever saw it. It didn't happen. The fact is we do not see it today.

And the whale was a land mammal that went back in the water.

Ditto.

You and your atheist scientists just agree with whatever someone makes up just to fit a theory.

what’s abiogenesis? Big word. Does it disprove evolution? Why don’t I know about it then? It disproves nothing.

It's a big science word that is another name for spontaneous generation. Both are fakery in order to support evolutionary origins. No one has ever seen it happen and we do not find evidence for it anywhere in the universe.

tons of videos on evolution on you tube and there’s a good one that explains there is no first man. Humans evolved from a lesser species that walked on all fours and lived in trees. Trees disappeared and it forced our ancestors to walk upright. This gave us the ability to use our hands for tools, drawing and developing language. The first language was hand signals not verbal.

Theres so much evidence you have to disregard to deny evolution.

Anyways, our ancestor crawled out of the water. So did every land anupimals ancestors. No animal can start out on land without the poof theory that god poofed them here, and that ridiculous

Watch this one.

One day the evolutionists, atheists, and atheist scientists will realize the TRUTH of CREATION and feel very sad for being so WRONG and believing in LIES. The bottom line is life is SUPERNATURAL compared to life EVOLVED.

Nobody ever saw it? I stopped reading after that. You're an idiot. No one ever saw Jesus walk on water either but you believe it. And you believe Mary was a virgin. You're an idiot.

You can find proof for biological evolution in the biological studies program in any US college and university, especially the leading research universities.

I learned evolution through my alma mater -- https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/home.php. Check it out sometimes. I only posted it over 50x, but can compare it to creation science to see which is superior.
If 30 students learn something in a classroom, not everyone learns it equally. You my friend didn't learn shit. You may have sat through the class and you might have been listening but you didn't hear them.

It's sad that functioning adults can be so handicapped by childish, magical beliefs. And the truth is so much more cool and interesting than the fairy tale.

View attachment 478861View attachment 478861
You know what is cool? Take a small seed in the mothers womb. Look at it under a microscope. I'm talking about very early on. Then look at any other animal at that stage of development. You can hardly tell the difference. All life is related here on earth. Unless of course two asteroids crashed and each of them carried life to this planet. One could have carried the mammal seed and another asteroid could have brought the reptile seed.

Nobody ever saw it? I stopped reading after that. You're an idiot. No one ever saw Jesus walk on water either but you believe it. And you believe Mary was a virgin. You're an idiot.

What a fucking liar you are!!! Or the biggest idiot here!!! That's tough as there are many libs to choose from. Again, nobody ever saw an animal crawl out of the water, especially a whale that turned around and went back into the water.

Youtube cartoons?

No, common ancestors are not common. Otherwise, you would have proved it rn.

What you have are allele and that's about it.
Common descent with modification is among the most basic, best supported elements of biological evolution. You were taught otherwise at your madrassah but the science facts are only undeniable to the religious extremists.

What a fucking liar you are!!! Or the biggest idiot here!!! That's tough as there are many libs to choose from. Again, nobody ever saw an animal crawl out of the water, especially a whale that turned around and went back into the water.
No one ever saw OJ kill his wife and Ron Goldman either. Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Evolution happens over hundreds of thousands of years. Your comebacks make you sound really dumb. As if you are kidding.

And no one ever saw Jonah get swallowed by a whale and live 3 days inside but a lot of you morons believe that happened. Can I ask you a question? What's wrong with you?

Common descent with modification is among the most basic, best supported elements of biological evolution. You were taught otherwise at your madrassah but the science facts are only undeniable to the religious extremists.

>>Common descent with modification is among the most basic, best supported elements of biological evolution.<<

It's just natural selection that causes the changes.

It's just a hypothesis to assume there is a common ancestor. I don't think you know about what you are talking about, so no use discussing these things with you. You can go back to your ad hominem attacks because that's basically all you have.

Childish gibberish from a person who has no understanding of this material.

Again, it's purely natural selection at work. It's suppose to define evolution as they call it "descent with modification" because of so-called genetic changes.

Ad hominem attacks from another who has no argument to make.

And no one ever saw Jonah get swallowed by a whale and live 3 days inside but a lot of you morons believe that happened. Can I ask you a question? What's wrong with you?

Again, you failed to show someone saw a fish walk out of the sea. No such thing. That makes you a liar!

Why don't you just punch yourself in the face several times? You'll see stars better than a fish crawling out of the sea.

If what you say is true, then you should be able to recite the evidence as easy as I have been doing about creation science (instead of trying to change the subject), but you can't because no one actually saw it so it's just hypothesis.

Again, you failed to show someone saw a fish walk out of the sea. No such thing. That makes you a liar!

Why don't you just punch yourself in the face several times? You'll see stars better than a fish crawling out of the sea.

If what you say is true, then you should be able to recite the evidence as easy as I have been doing about creation science (instead of trying to change the subject), but you can't because no one actually saw it so it's just hypothesis.
You can't see it stupid. It happens over hundreds of thousands or millions of years.

Now you show me a guy walk on water. Or a woman get pregnant without being fucked. Sounds like she told Jesus' daddy a tall story. He wouldn't have believed that so why do you?

Evolutionary biologists will admit that the the theory of evolution might be wrong around the same time that climate scientists admit that whatever the fuck they currently call what they believe might be wrong.

Childish gibberish from a person who has no understanding of this material.

Again, it's purely natural selection at work. It's suppose to define evolution as they call it "descent with modification" because of so-called genetic changes.

Ad hominem attacks from another who has no argument to make.
More childish gibberish. I will prove it:

Tell us what evidence of common ancestry would look like. Be very specific.

Now, we laugh.

Forum List

Back