When Is An Evolution Scientist Ever Going To Admit The Other Side May Be Right?

I didn't say the bible says blacks and whites shouldn't marry. That's something Christians told me.

The Bible says that we are of one race -- the human race. Nothing against interracial marriages. What's interesting is believers should not marry non-believers.
How can the truth lose lol?
I know you don't understand why this statement is silly and specious. This is how your magical beliefs handicap you.

One can't lose with the truth. Thus, there is a winner and a loser in this discussion.

For example, you believe in Perseverance finding evidence on Mars for some kind of life but it won't.

So far, it's been really silly things that reporters have been reporting on such as naming rocks and did it witness a rainbow. Can you admit that you lost because you believe in fairy tales taught you from Darwin, Lyell, Hutton, and other atheists? I don't think you'll admit you were silly and wrong.

A number of attempts were made to use the Bible to justify those bans on interracial marriage. Vague assertions were made that God intended for the races to remain separate. Some verses (Exodus 34:10-16, 2 Corinthians 6:14, etc.) were quoted in part or otherwise out of context in an attempt to show that God opposed interracial marriage.

Some people insist that the Bible meant for the races to remain pure, therefore prohibiting any kind of interracial marriage. Usually two biblical texts are drawn upon to support that view. One is the fact that Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. As you recall, Shem received a patriarchal blessing, and an enlargement of that was given to Japheth. Ham, because he looked upon his father’s nakedness, was cursed. “Cursed be Canaan” was the malediction that Noah pronounced on Ham and his descendants. Some have neatly contrived from the three sons of Noah, three survivors of the flood, that this is the historic basis for the three basic generic types of human beings: the Caucasian, the Negroid, and the Mongoloid. They claim that this is the biblical justification for there being a curse put on the black race, and white people should have no intermarriage with them. This was cited, for example, in the early documents of Mormonism, which was a great embarrassment to them when it was made public a few years ago.

Others go back to Creation, where we read that God created everything “after its kind.” People say that this is the divine order of things in creation, that God made things according to their kind, and his intent was that they should stay according to their kind.

Also, the bible justified slavery.

You're all over the place and way off topic. This should be in the R&E section.

This isn't what's stated in the Bible. You're off in terms of what created everything "after its kind." I think you're referring to Genesis 1:25.

Anyway, do you believe God created everything and that's why the universe, Earth, and everything in it is here? Genesis, not abiogenesis.

If apes and humans are too different, then they cannot possibly be related. Darwin just had a hypothesis. He wasn't able to back it up with real science and evidence. Furthermore, we still have apes and all are not bipedal.

3-D Human Genome Radically Different from Chimp
"All plant and animal genomes studied so far exhibit complex and distinct three-dimensional (3-D) structures in their chromosome configurations depending on the type of cell (e.g., heart, liver, brain, etc.). Given the incredible variability among genome configurations within a single type of creature, let alone that which exists between creatures (e.g., human vs. chimpanzee), this area of evolutionary comparison has been difficult for secular researchers. Now a new study published in Trends in Genetics evaluates research in this emerging field that shows the human 3-D genome is distinctly unique to humans, confirming previous research that showed it is as different compared to chimp as it is to mouse."

Have you ever seen the evolution of New Zealand? No mammals are native to the country. So it’s very interesting to see how the birds have evolved on this island. It’s almost like we get to see what evolution might look like on another planet. Some birds are meat eaters, carnivores, vegetarians. Some can’t fly. It’s crazy.

Isn't that natural selection created by God?
Who?

The being who created natural selection -- God.
Amun Ra?

Welp, we know which direction you're headed.

What are the supernaturalists right about?

Practically everything in the Bible.

Do you know what the evos are right about? Natural selection.

But they're wrong about evolution with natural selection.
Same direction you're going. 6 feet under or in Urn.

Funny, I don't know one person who has a Urn of ashes in their home on display. So where are they keeping gramma? In the basement attack or closet?

I prefer ashes than being worm food. Think I'll be scattered in the ocean.

However, that is not what is important. What is important is where your life spirit goes and in what condition -- perfect or imperfect (gone).
Life spirit? Are you so conceited to think that some eternal party in some
“heaven” will be less a party if you’re not there?

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

As usual, you do not understand real science. How else could we have got here?
Not by magical “life spirits”.

Explain this magical nonsense.

I didn't say magical. I said life is supernatural since death isn't the end all, be all.

Otherwise, there would have to be some natural process to create life, but we know from the swan neck flask experiment that only life begets life.

What would be magical is if abiogenesis happened, but it doesn't. We know from the scientific method. We also can observe that life doesn't spring up from non-life (abiogenesis). Thus, you and the atheist fools believe in false science. You actually believe some kind of magic happens from primordial soup, lightening, or something in outer space. I'm beginning to think panspermia doesn't happen either from Earth to another planet because the solar winds are so harsh.

On this, the creationists have won because you have no evidence whatsoever for life from non-life. Creating amino acids isn't creating protein. Can I help it if you and the atheist scientists cannot admit defeat and are wrong? Even this it takes billions of years thing sounds hokey as the Earth wouldn't last that long with catastrophism. Also, the layers of the Earth would be much, much, much thicker.

The bottom line is it's your side that believes in magical happenings. Those things never happen or else you would have solid evidence and you have nothing haha.

Apes and humans, genetically, are more alike than they are different.

Which was explained already as God used the same parts. The small percentage difference makes a big difference.
Your gods were assembly line workers who used to work for Toyota?

You just don't get it. It's part of the design. It's quite intelligent.

Non-intelligent people would not understand.
You seem to confuse terms and definitions. Your appeals to magic and supernaturalism at the hands of your gods are no different. They both require a break from reality and rely on “,,, because I say so”, nonsense.

There is no reason to accept claims that magic and supernaturalism are responsible for life on the planet. You have made no case either for the existence of your polytheistic gods or your gods having any involvement in the formation of the planet. Your insistence on a 6,000 year old, flat planet formed by the magical hands of your gods is ludicrous. You tacitly admit as much when the entirety of your argument relies on “... because the Bible says so”.

So..... you’re really suggesting that your gods are factory workers on an assembly line gluing, bolting and fashioning human and animal parts into the Life we see today.

Fascinating!

You confuse supernaturalism of God and the life he created (more supernaturalism) with naturalism. We find naturalism can't happen without God and science backs it up.

Otherwise, your side would've disproved creation science and we would see evidence for apes being bipedal. We would have intelligent life on other planets. We would see life from non-life. There have been enough experiments on it hasn't there? Instead, the answer is negative and ToE is still a hypothesis. The billions of years is just silly because no one can related to that kind of long period of time. The Earth may not be here due to the catastrophism. There would be much more layers on the seafloor. Remember, your side was found wrong with believing in an infinite universe instead of an infinite God.

Aren't you happy you revived this dead thread you ******* Moron?
(and you only learned 'god of the gaps' from ME.)

I don't think anyone has learned anything from you as you just spout ad hominem attacks and do not explain science well. You don't answer other people's questions nor even make a logical argument. sealybobo knows about the Christian religion, Catholicism, and Mormonism, but just in a general sense of what he's heard. From it, he can put together a logical argument. You can't because you're a moron.

God of the gaps. What we don’t know must be god.
`
Your threads you started were dead and boring. This title grabs people. If the person reading it is dumb enough to believe in religion then they were already that way before they entered this subject.

I agree with you on politics I never bump a thread title that is negative to my sides position. For example, if the thread title is China Joe.....I don't even respond. Let that thread die.

But here, I'm open to the possibility that god exists. I want to hear their evidence. Funny they got none.

I like it when they say something can't come from nothing so that must mean god made life. Yet we know that we come from suns that exploded. The building blocks of life are inside suns. So we know how we were made. No god needed.

Then they'll say god made the Suns. But we know gases turn into suns. We know the process of how stars are born and die. No god needed.

So then it comes down to the big bang. They think god must have done it. And we don't know what done it. So God of the Gaps. Whatever we don't know, god did it.

I don't think anyone has learned anything from you as you just spout ad hominem attacks and do not explain science well. You don't answer other people's questions nor even make a logical argument. sealybobo knows about the Christian religion, Catholicism, and Mormonism, but just in a general sense of what he's heard. From it, he can put together a logical argument. You can't because you're a moron.
Don't forget I grew up Greek Orthodox. And I've looked into other Christian sects. And I've read the bible. Then read it again. Then just read the Red Letter Bible.

So it's not just what I heard once from some guy a long time ago.

You know the only difference between a fairy tale and religion? A fairy tale happened a long time ago in a far off place. Religion did too. Only you give these religious events dates. Rough dates of course. This stuff happened after all a long time ago in a far off place. Nothing from 2000 years ago survives to this day. No artifacts. No tables or chairs that Jesus the carpenter made for him. No shrine his followers made for him. No burial site. No writings that his disciples actually wrote themselves. If you can show me the book Paul or Luke wrote in please do.

I didn't say the bible says blacks and whites shouldn't marry. That's something Christians told me.

The Bible says that we are of one race -- the human race. Nothing against interracial marriages. What's interesting is believers should not marry non-believers.
How can the truth lose lol?
I know you don't understand why this statement is silly and specious. This is how your magical beliefs handicap you.

One can't lose with the truth. Thus, there is a winner and a loser in this discussion.

For example, you believe in Perseverance finding evidence on Mars for some kind of life but it won't.

So far, it's been really silly things that reporters have been reporting on such as naming rocks and did it witness a rainbow. Can you admit that you lost because you believe in fairy tales taught you from Darwin, Lyell, Hutton, and other atheists? I don't think you'll admit you were silly and wrong.

A number of attempts were made to use the Bible to justify those bans on interracial marriage. Vague assertions were made that God intended for the races to remain separate. Some verses (Exodus 34:10-16, 2 Corinthians 6:14, etc.) were quoted in part or otherwise out of context in an attempt to show that God opposed interracial marriage.

Some people insist that the Bible meant for the races to remain pure, therefore prohibiting any kind of interracial marriage. Usually two biblical texts are drawn upon to support that view. One is the fact that Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. As you recall, Shem received a patriarchal blessing, and an enlargement of that was given to Japheth. Ham, because he looked upon his father’s nakedness, was cursed. “Cursed be Canaan” was the malediction that Noah pronounced on Ham and his descendants. Some have neatly contrived from the three sons of Noah, three survivors of the flood, that this is the historic basis for the three basic generic types of human beings: the Caucasian, the Negroid, and the Mongoloid. They claim that this is the biblical justification for there being a curse put on the black race, and white people should have no intermarriage with them. This was cited, for example, in the early documents of Mormonism, which was a great embarrassment to them when it was made public a few years ago.

Others go back to Creation, where we read that God created everything “after its kind.” People say that this is the divine order of things in creation, that God made things according to their kind, and his intent was that they should stay according to their kind.

Also, the bible justified slavery.

You're all over the place and way off topic. This should be in the R&E section.

This isn't what's stated in the Bible. You're off in terms of what created everything "after its kind." I think you're referring to Genesis 1:25.

Anyway, do you believe God created everything and that's why the universe, Earth, and everything in it is here? Genesis, not abiogenesis.
No I don't believe that God created our observable universe. Do you know the difference between observable universe and universe? There is no end to the universe. In every direction it does on forever. But our observable universe has an edge. There may or may not be other universes beyond our observable universe. Since space goes on forever in every direction I doubt this is the only bubble in the entire universe.

Some wonder if two universes ever merge into one. For example we are now seeing light that is coming from further than 14 billion light years. How is that possible if the big bang happened 13.8 billion years ago? How can we see light coming from 20 billion light years away?

Does Genesis say?

When your side tells us which God it is without killing each other.

The Christian God as he explained his creation best and science backs it up.
The Christian gods never explained anything. Do you have some odd notion that the gods have ever spoken to anyone?

Where does science "back up" magic and supernaturalism? Does science "back up" a flat earth?

If apes and humans are too different, then they cannot possibly be related. Darwin just had a hypothesis. He wasn't able to back it up with real science and evidence. Furthermore, we still have apes and all are not bipedal.

"All plant and animal genomes studied so far exhibit complex and distinct three-dimensional (3-D) structures in their chromosome configurations depending on the type of cell (e.g., heart, liver, brain, etc.). Given the incredible variability among genome configurations within a single type of creature, let alone that which exists between creatures (e.g., human vs. chimpanzee), this area of evolutionary comparison has been difficult for secular researchers. Now a new study published in Trends in Genetics evaluates research in this emerging field that shows the human 3-D genome is distinctly unique to humans, confirming previous research that showed it is as different compared to chimp as it is to mouse."

Have you ever seen the evolution of New Zealand? No mammals are native to the country. So it’s very interesting to see how the birds have evolved on this island. It’s almost like we get to see what evolution might look like on another planet. Some birds are meat eaters, carnivores, vegetarians. Some can’t fly. It’s crazy.

Who?

Amun Ra?

Funny, I don't know one person who has a Urn of ashes in their home on display. So where are they keeping gramma? In the basement attack or closet?

However, that is not what is important. What is important is where your life spirit goes and in what condition -- perfect or imperfect (gone).

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

I didn't say magical. I said life is supernatural since death isn't the end all, be all.

Otherwise, there would have to be some natural process to create life, but we know from the swan neck flask experiment that only life begets life.

What would be magical is if abiogenesis happened, but it doesn't. We know from the scientific method. We also can observe that life doesn't spring up from non-life (abiogenesis). Thus, you and the atheist fools believe in false science. You actually believe some kind of magic happens from primordial soup, lightening, or something in outer space. I'm beginning to think panspermia doesn't happen either from Earth to another planet because the solar winds are so harsh.

On this, the creationists have won because you have no evidence whatsoever for life from non-life. Creating amino acids isn't creating protein. Can I help it if you and the atheist scientists cannot admit defeat and are wrong? Even this it takes billions of years thing sounds hokey as the Earth wouldn't last that long with catastrophism. Also, the layers of the Earth would be much, much, much thicker.

The bottom line is it's your side that believes in magical happenings. Those things never happen or else you would have solid evidence and you have nothing haha.

Which was explained already as God used the same parts. The small percentage difference makes a big difference.

You seem to confuse terms and definitions. Your appeals to magic and supernaturalism at the hands of your gods are no different. They both require a break from reality and rely on “,,, because I say so”, nonsense.

There is no reason to accept claims that magic and supernaturalism are responsible for life on the planet. You have made no case either for the existence of your polytheistic gods or your gods having any involvement in the formation of the planet. Your insistence on a 6,000 year old, flat planet formed by the magical hands of your gods is ludicrous. You tacitly admit as much when the entirety of your argument relies on “... because the Bible says so”.

So..... you’re really suggesting that your gods are factory workers on an assembly line gluing, bolting and fashioning human and animal parts into the Life we see today.

Fascinating!

You confuse supernaturalism of God and the life he created (more supernaturalism) with naturalism. We find naturalism can't happen without God and science backs it up.

Otherwise, your side would've disproved creation science and we would see evidence for apes being bipedal. We would have intelligent life on other planets. We would see life from non-life. There have been enough experiments on it hasn't there? Instead, the answer is negative and ToE is still a hypothesis. The billions of years is just silly because no one can related to that kind of long period of time. The Earth may not be here due to the catastrophism. There would be much more layers on the seafloor. Remember, your side was found wrong with believing in an infinite universe instead of an infinite God.
You confuse your "... because I say so", claims with a relevant argument. There is nothing to indicate your gods created or anything else in nature. Naturalism has no requirement for your gods and nothing in science "backs up" magic and supernaturalism. Where does science "back up" your gods making thunder and lighting?

Id'iot creationism has been disproved. Difficult to imagine how you missed that.

Who?

Amun Ra?

*snicker*.

>>Life spirit?<<

Fascinating!

Disprove the idea that god one day POOFED land animals onto earth? And your ancestors weren't even smart enough to say God POOFED thousands of first humans onto earth. Instead the believed that Adam and Eve's kids fucked each other. And Noah's kids fucked each other.

Your "theory" is ridiculous. It's why science and evolution makes sense. Of course all animals started in the water. From single cell organisms to complex life, then out of the water and so there never was one first man. There were hundreds of thousands of apes that evolved into man.

Humans are primates. Physical and genetic similarities show that the modern human species, Homo sapiens, has a very close relationship to another group of primate species, the apes. Humans and the great apes (large apes) of Africa -- chimpanzees (including bonobos, or so-called “pygmy chimpanzees”) and gorillas -- share a common ancestor that lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. Humans first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa.

Don't forget I grew up Greek Orthodox. And I've looked into other Christian sects. And I've read the bible. Then read it again. Then just read the Red Letter Bible.

So it's not just what I heard once from some guy a long time ago.

You know the only difference between a fairy tale and religion? A fairy tale happened a long time ago in a far off place. Religion did too. Only you give these religious events dates. Rough dates of course. This stuff happened after all a long time ago in a far off place. Nothing from 2000 years ago survives to this day. No artifacts. No tables or chairs that Jesus the carpenter made for him. No shrine his followers made for him. No burial site. No writings that his disciples actually wrote themselves. If you can show me the book Paul or Luke wrote in please do.

You may have read, but you sound like you never had faith. It takes faith first, i.e. leap of faith, or just reading the Bible won't do it. I had it when I was a child going to Catholic school (not a Catholic today from the experience), but somehow knew there was a God from experiencing nature as part of the boy scouts at the school. I don't know how else to explain it as providing evidence to atheists/agnostics doesn't work. The other thing is Satan and he likes to hide. He's much more powerful than you think, so I can understand why atheists/agnostics won't change until it's too late.

The fairy tale is ToE (except natural selection), evolutionary thinking, and evolutionary cosmology. I've read it and still re-read it after hearing things here and I know it's fake science and atheist.

Disprove the idea that god one day POOFED land animals onto earth? And your ancestors weren't even smart enough to say God POOFED thousands of first humans onto earth. Instead the believed that Adam and Eve's kids fucked each other. And Noah's kids fucked each other.

Your "theory" is ridiculous. It's why science and evolution makes sense. Of course all animals started in the water. From single cell organisms to complex life, then out of the water and so there never was one first man. There were hundreds of thousands of apes that evolved into man.

Humans are primates. Physical and genetic similarities show that the modern human species, Homo sapiens, has a very close relationship to another group of primate species, the apes. Humans and the great apes (large apes) of Africa -- chimpanzees (including bonobos, or so-called “pygmy chimpanzees”) and gorillas -- share a common ancestor that lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. Humans first evolved in Africa, and much of human evolution occurred on that continent. The fossils of early humans who lived between 6 and 2 million years ago come entirely from Africa.

I stated that the chicken came before the egg and it was proven by scientific method. The shell of the egg contains a protein that comes from the ovaries of the hen. We know from Genesis that God only created adult animals except for the Son of Man when he came to Earth.

Science and evolution are opposites. Evolution is fake science. You can't even show how sexual reproduction originated from a cell. You can't even show how a cell originated. You don't have anything to show how amino acids (23 of the right kind) can form a protein. Abiogenesis was disproved by the swan neck flask experiment. Moreover, there are no evidence for intelligent aliens nor any kind of simple alien life. You can't even prove an ape can be bipedal. Thus, the evidence is ToE, evolutionary thinking, and evolutionary cosmology is all lies. The Earth can't be millions or billions of years old as we cannot relate to how long of time that is. Besides, the layers of the Earth would be much, much, much thicker than it is today. The evidence is there for a young Earth such as soft tissue still remaining in dinosaur fossils and that it can be radiocarbon dated.

At least, I provided a scenario where if I was atheist, then what it would take to convince me that atheism is wrong.

Last edited:

The Christian gods never explained anything. Do you have some odd notion that the gods have ever spoken to anyone?

Where does science "back up" magic and supernaturalism? Does science "back up" a flat earth?

:auiqs.jpg:. It would be a waste of time explaining it to you.

Instead, why don't you try to provide evidence for evolution and atheism?

You confuse your "... because I say so", claims with a relevant argument. There is nothing to indicate your gods created or anything else in nature. Naturalism has no requirement for your gods and nothing in science "backs up" magic and supernaturalism. Where does science "back up" your gods making thunder and lighting?

Id'iot creationism has been disproved. Difficult to imagine how you missed that.

None of it has or else Christianity would not be here today. Anyway, I never hear anything from evolutionists/atheists to change my mind.

Disprove the idea that god one day POOFED land animals onto earth?

Already you lost the argument. The falsification would be the land animals would not be on Earth or abiogenesis.
What? The land animals crawled out of the ocean.

And the whale was a land mammal that went back in the water.

what’s abiogenesis? Big word. Does it disprove evolution? Why don’t I know about it then? It disproves nothing.

tons of videos on evolution on you tube and there’s a good one that explains there is no first man. Humans evolved from a lesser species that walked on all fours and lived in trees. Trees disappeared and it forced our ancestors to walk upright. This gave us the ability to use our hands for tools, drawing and developing language. The first language was hand signals not verbal.

Theres so much evidence you have to disregard to deny evolution.

Anyways, our ancestor crawled out of the water. So did every land anupimals ancestors. No animal can start out on land without the poof theory that god poofed them here, and that ridiculous

I find it funny that creationists find evolution so far-fetched while believing people just popped out of thin air.

The problem is that it was their moms and dads who told them very early on that people just popped out of thin air. I personally think teaching children religion is child abuse.

:auiqs.jpg:. It would be a waste of time explaining it to you.

Instead, why don't you try to provide evidence for evolution and atheism?

None of it has or else Christianity would not be here today. Anyway, I never hear anything from evolutionists/atheists to change my mind.
You can find proof for biological evolution in the biological studies program in any US college and university, especially the leading research universities.

What? The land animals crawled out of the ocean.

Nobody ever saw it. It didn't happen. The fact is we do not see it today.

And the whale was a land mammal that went back in the water.

Ditto.

You and your atheist scientists just agree with whatever someone makes up just to fit a theory.

what’s abiogenesis? Big word. Does it disprove evolution? Why don’t I know about it then? It disproves nothing.

It's a big science word that is another name for spontaneous generation. Both are fakery in order to support evolutionary origins. No one has ever seen it happen and we do not find evidence for it anywhere in the universe.

tons of videos on evolution on you tube and there’s a good one that explains there is no first man. Humans evolved from a lesser species that walked on all fours and lived in trees. Trees disappeared and it forced our ancestors to walk upright. This gave us the ability to use our hands for tools, drawing and developing language. The first language was hand signals not verbal.

Theres so much evidence you have to disregard to deny evolution.

Anyways, our ancestor crawled out of the water. So did every land anupimals ancestors. No animal can start out on land without the poof theory that god poofed them here, and that ridiculous

Watch this one.

One day the evolutionists, atheists, and atheist scientists will realize the TRUTH of CREATION and feel very sad for being so WRONG and believing in LIES. The bottom line is life is SUPERNATURAL compared to life EVOLVED.

You can find proof for biological evolution in the biological studies program in any US college and university, especially the leading research universities.

I learned evolution through my alma mater -- https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/home.php. Check it out sometimes. I only posted it over 50x, but can compare it to creation science to see which is superior.
Since ID'iot creationism is not science, you can't compare the two.

Forum List

Back