When I Objected To The Redefinition Of The Word “Marriage”

Kuinini ‘Nini’ Manumua would be competing in the Olympics if it wasn't for my marriage. My husband and I would like offer our sincerest apologies for spoiling a sport you just suddenly gave a shit about.
I used to be in that sport but I didn't do clean and jerk...

Kuinini ‘Nini’ Manumua would be competing in the Olympics if it wasn't for my marriage. My husband and I would like offer our sincerest apologies for spoiling a sport you just suddenly gave a shit about.
mdk, don't pretend you're some kind of martyr.
It's a joke, goofball.
Instead, you should be saying: "It's wrong that the left is allowing transgenders to ruin women's sports."

But you're too scared to say it.
I'm sorry being married to my husband for almost 20 years has spoiled your love of Women's Olympics Weightlifting.

When you shit can established norms, you invite chaos. You don't control what happens next, you just tear down what is/was.

That the ball did not bounce as you assumed it would, that does not mean you are not the one that threw it.
The shit-canned norm is allowing the government to be up in the business of marriage to begin with. That should be the real argument instead being upset that the fags are now reaping the same cash and prizes the government shouldn't be bestowing in the first place.

The Government has always had a vested interest in strong families and strong marriages. When they are weak, the build up on starving widows and thieving orphans, is a problem for society.

As we see in our inner cities today.

Pretending that is not true, is just more of how we are not a serious people, anymore.

mdk, don't pretend you're some kind of martyr.
It's a joke, goofball.
Instead, you should be saying: "It's wrong that the left is allowing transgenders to ruin women's sports."

But you're too scared to say it.
I'm sorry being married to my husband for almost 20 years has spoiled your love of Women's Olympics Weightlifting.
You should be against this. It's wrong to destroy women's sports. Do you care about right and wrong?

When you shit can established norms, you invite chaos. You don't control what happens next, you just tear down what is/was.

That the ball did not bounce as you assumed it would, that does not mean you are not the one that threw it.
The shit-canned norm is allowing the government to be up in the business of marriage to begin with. That should be the real argument instead being upset that the fags are now reaping the same cash and prizes the government shouldn't be bestowing in the first place.

The Government has always had a vested interest in strong families and strong marriages. When they are weak, the build up on starving widows and thieving orphans, is a problem for society.

Pretending that is not true, is just more of how we are not a serious people, anymore.
Strong families and strong marriages don't need government cash and prizes, nor do they need its permission. They need strong people willing to put in the work for both. The government may have an obviously vested interest in that stability, but at the end of the day the successes or failures lays at the doorstep those involved.

Marriage never had a real meaning. In the 1800s, a male could marry a female and, by law, steal all of her property for himself. This legalized theft was known as "coverture."

Strong families and strong marriages don't need government cash and prizes, nor do they need its permission. They need strong people willing to put in the work for both. The government may have an obviously vested interest in that stability, but at the end of the day the successes or failures lays at the doorstep those involved.

That was the argument that was made. But now we see the results. More and more, people realize that we are living in clown world, but no one knows how to stop it.

Destroy women's sports FOREVER!!!

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

Next, the bullshit WNBA and ALL women's NCAA sports.

Once title IX sports mandates are obliterated, the Aggies can finally have a hockey team.

FUCK

WOMEN'S

SPORTS

I am so glad trannies are blowing it up. Thank Odin for chicks with dicks.

:banana:
Dennis Rodman could have a second pro career playing in the WNBA. He could change his name to Denice.
Then, if he wanted to switch back, he could be Denephew!

Forum List

Back