When Hillary Wins; Let's Embrace The Trumpees, Not Laugh In Their Faces

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
You know it's best that Hillary wins. Trump is unhinged, as Glenn Beck said.

But when she takes Office, I hope she means what she says when she says she's going to govern ALL of America.

The Trumpees, even if you hate them, have excellent point that I demand President Clinton(s) addresses.

They're right...we

1. Cannot let a tide of Muslims in the country to wreck the place like we're seeing in Europe. Can't happen.

2. ... need jobs back in this country STAT. No bullshit. NOW. Dissolve NAFTA and start over. Universal Healthcare will help right the ship, creating jobs and new hiring where employers had to use that cash before to pay premiums for employees.

3. ... have to stop the insane LGBT freight train and at rock bottom least have to keep deranged "T" men out of women and girls' showers, bathrooms etc. Even Justice Ginsburg agrees on this point. Unfortunately Trump did not. He let's them violate women in Trump Tower bathrooms. May have cost him some votes actually...

4. ...can't let unchecked illegal immigration come across our southern border. This goes back to jobs for actual Americans, which are evaporating. Fine employers HARD. There's your "wall" and it doesn't cost a cent. No incentive to get here, no reason to try.

These points and issues are what have the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

I hope you all voted for down-ballot republicans as much as you could. This will check the far left (a thing Hillary actually welcomes herself as a moderate, if you gave her truth serum) and keep the Trumpee's concerns front and center.

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button.. I mean, the ladies in his own campaign crew had to take away his Twitter account....like he was a 3 year old little boy on a time-out. C'mon people, wake up and smell the unhinged...

Last edited:
If not for the birther bs and shit about the FLOTUS ..

I've no problem with gays either.
Of course you don't. But that's because you are an imposter, like many of the people attending Trump's primary rallies in the early days. Pack in the bodies...create a movement; even if you didn't and don't intend on voting for Trump. He of all those candidates was least likely to beat Hillary in the general. I've seen you pitching hard for all things LGBT before. You're as blue left as they come.

Your position flies in the face of the immediate and harsh backlash on Target when they implemented their "men in women's rooms" policy that left them $10 billion in the hole literally over night. Their investors are still reeling from that, pissed off as hell. It instigated the largest organized retail boycott in US History. 1.2 million signed an online petition/boycott. Tens of millions more must be extrapolated from that number; since that's how those things work in real life. I myself will never shop at Target again. And I really used to love going in that store. But I won't, now that I know they are pimping for a cult.

So, how does it feel being lonely? 99% of Americans don't want deranged males in with their daughters in showers or bathrooms or locker rooms. This isn't rocket science. The 1% that do, belong in a padded cell wearing a snug white wraparound.

Last edited:
Okay...

581a3dde170000b3045bb477.jpeg

If not for the birther bs and shit about the FLOTUS ..

I've no problem with gays either.
Of course you don't. But that's because you are an imposter, like many of the people attending Trump's primary rallies in the early days. Pack in the bodies...create a movement; even if you didn't and don't intend on voting for Trump. He of all those candidates was least likely to beat Hillary in the general. I've seen you pitching hard for all things LGBT before. You're as blue left as they come.
I voted Trump in the primary and libertarian this morning. Trump's basic problem is he's a racist misogynist at heart. But even he didn't have your homophobia.

But when she takes Office, I hope she means what she says when she says she's going to govern ALL of America.

The Trumpees, even if you hate them, have excellent point that I demand President Clinton(s) addresses.

They're right...we

1. Cannot let a tide of Muslims in the country to wreck the place like we're seeing in Europe. Can't happen.

2. ... need jobs back in this country STAT. No bullshit. NOW. Dissolve NAFTA and start over. Universal Healthcare will help right the ship, creating jobs and new hiring where employers had to use that cash before to pay premiums for employees.

3. ... have to stop the insane LGBT freight train and at rock bottom least have to keep deranged "T" men out of women and girls' showers, bathrooms etc. Even Justice Ginsburg agrees on this point. Unfortunately Trump did not. He let's them violate women in Trump Tower bathrooms. May have cost him some votes actually...

4. ...can't let unchecked illegal immigration come across our southern border. This goes back to jobs for actual Americans, which are evaporating. Fine employers HARD. There's your "wall" and it doesn't cost a cent. No incentive to get here, no reason to try.

These points and issues are what has the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

I hope you all voted for down-ballot republicans as much as you could. This will check the far left (a thing Hillary actually welcomes herself as a moderate, if you gave her truth serum) and keep the Trumpee's concerns front and center.

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button..

No, but you're gonna vote for someone that has her maid make copies of classified emails?????

Are you that stupid?

Really??

And a foreign maid at that.

Buy em books and buy em books and what do they do? They eat the teacher.

I think it was very bad manners for the crowd in New York to be shouting abuse at Donald Trump as he went in to cast his vote.

I voted Trump in the primary and libertarian this morning. Trump's basic problem is he's a racist misogynist at heart. But even he didn't have your homophobia.
Not wanting insane men in with your daughter in a communal shower, locker room or bathroom isn't "homophobia". Most trans men admit to still being sexually attracted to women. Hence how the problem is even worse.

I think it was very bad manners for the crowd in New York to be shouting abuse at Donald Trump as he went in to cast his vote.
Or grand theater paid for by Trump himself in order to drum up more manufactured outrage at liberals and democrats on the ballot by extension.

He's been known to do that you know. He did it to maximum effect in his primary rallies and then, the dems were all too willing to help him, free of charge. In fact, in helping Trump (the least qualified to beat Hillary in the general of all the primary candidates) get the nomination was a top priority for dems....then... Now Trump has to pay or drum up via other means (probably has a "dem" organizer mole or moles in the "anti-Trump movement" ranks) the Trump haters to spur sympathy for himself on the ballot.

^^ Yet. All that aside I still think that the basic things that the Trumpsters stand for have merit and should be promoted by the Clinton(s) presidency.

The Trumpsters have a point! Just not in their unfortunate candidate. They aren't that attached to the man, especially if Hillary & Bill flip the middle finger to the far left and embrace the Trumpsters wave instead. They want to. The Clintons and many of the moderate dem politicians are sick to death of the rainbow butterfly bullshit.

They're right...we

These points and issues are what has the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button..
Nope.

They're right...we

These points and issues are what have the Trumpees rattled. And rightly so. If you know someone who voted for Trump, embrace them and assure them we are all going to strive towards a compromise and middle ground where the far left agenda isn't going to rule every single aspect of life.

mocking and laughing is the order of the day and tomorrow

They're right...we

The very 4 points you just stated that Hillary shouldn't do are the very points she's running on.
You are an idiot.

Hilly wonrt be able to govern all of the country. She won't even be able to get all of the country to stop spitting on one another.

Hilly wonrt be able to govern all of the country. She won't even be able to get all of the country to stop spitting on one another.
She will if she gets right on addressing the Trumpee's concerns. Her first act to mend the country should be an appointment of the most severely conservative Justice she can find. I recommend Sutton of the 6th circuit. His mentor was Scalia and he literally learned to shadow Scalia's judicial philosophies. She'd go 100 miles in repairing the country by this type of demonstration. Later when Breyer or Ginsburg or both retire, she can duke it out with Congress as to the appointments. But #1 should be a Scalia replacement. And as I said, Sutton qualifies.

If they lose the Trumpettes will not accept it. They will obstruct like President Obama was still in office. It will not matter if they were for something before hand, they will oppose it to never give the appearance of a victory for the President.

They're right...we

I like the Trumpee's platforms a lot. I just couldn't stomach voting for a 70 year old perverted, impulsive and immature man-baby with his twitchy, hot-headed finger on the nuclear launch button.. I mean, the ladies in his own campaign crew had to take away his Twitter account....like he was a 3 year old little boy on a time-out. C'mon people, wake up and smell the unhinged...

If anyone thinks that crazy hag meant of word of her pandering when she was saying she would help even those that don't support her there's not much they won't believe.

The Clintons were gathering FBI files and unleashing the IRS on those they didn't agree with the first time around. It will be the same abuse of power lunacy this time around from a woman who has proven nothing if not that she couldn't give a shit what the rules say.

Her backlash against those she sees as enemies will start on Day 1 and she will end up being more divisive than Obama, who at least could give a decent, if utterly full of crap, speech while he was fucking us all over.......

If they lose the Trumpettes will not accept it. They will obstruct like President Obama was still in office. It will not matter if they were for something before hand, they will oppose it to never give the appearance of a victory for the President.
So how much will Hillary be worth one year from now if she, God forbid, becomes President?

So how much will Hillary be worth one year from now if she, God forbid, becomes President?
Really? Who dubbed you their king & official spokesperson?

Forum List

Back