When Giuliani Is Not Representing Trump He Gives Interviews.

He's a walking, talking bag of skin who's trying to make himself relevant. Ain't working, skinbag.

Giuliani was flattered by an attractive woman and did an interview under the auspices of alleged comedian
Sasha Baron Cohen. So what?

if you didnt live in a cave you would know rudy has been giving many interviews over the last cpl weeks,,,

That's what I was wondering? I only saw it last weekend when it was shown on UK TV. Everybody here is shocked and talking about it, particularly the bedroom scene where he lies back and puts his hand down his pants - god what a sick perv and she is only 15? -the dirty old bastard!

So how come you guys never mentioned it?

if you didnt live in a cave you would know rudy has been giving many interviews over the last cpl weeks,,,

That's what I was wondering? I only saw it last weekend when it was shown on UK TV. Everybody here is shocked and talking about it, particularly the bedroom scene where he lies back and puts his hand down his pants - god what a sick perv and she is only 15? -the dirty old bastard!

mentioned what???

mentioned what???

My bellend! - Giuliani's disgusting feckin' behavior that's what.

mentioned what???

you mean when he straightened out his shirt like the fat man he is???

you brits always have your minds in the gutter,,,

mentioned what???

It wasn't his shirt he was straitening!

mentioned what???

It wasn't his shirt he was straitening!

thats youre perverted opinion,,,

get your mind out of the gutter,,,

Forum List

Back