When dual citizenship becomes conflict of interest

After looking at the list of Jews who allegedly have 'dual citizenship', they are mostly Democrats, ironically the very self-hating 'liberals' who routinely vote to genocide Israelis out of existence but still like to vote to ethnically cleanse Da Evul White Protestants!!!' from the U.S., i.e. they're mostly insane retarded sociopaths and deviants, so maybe a loyalty oath is indeed a good thing. I have no problem at all with deporting Democrats, so these traitors can be shipped out with the rest, no need to snivel because of their ethnicity in this case.

So basically you want to deport the half of Americans you disagree with.

Basically you want to deport 90% of African Americans and 70% of Jewish Americans.

And that is no surprise at all.

Oh quit lying; I never said a thing about deporting Americans; traitors and racists, like Democrats, definitely need to go, and the Founders chose deportation as the preferred method, and Lincoln liked it as well.

Basically you want to deport 90% of African Americans and 70% of Jewish Americans.

And that is no surprise at all
Let's stop with all the BS about deporting all African Americans and Jewish Americans that was not in this thread and you are taking it off topic.
My question i why do you object to not allowing Dual Citizens to hold public office or security clearance? Why do you feel you have the right to put America in danger?

I will be glad to stop pointing out that Picaro is advocating deporting African Americans and Jewish Americans when he stops making that suggestion.

As far your question- two part answer:
a) For Federal office you need to change the Constitution to add additional requirements to prevent dual citizenship. Remember- its not like the Founding Fathers were not aware of the potential conflicts of interests when they wrote the Constitution- they addressed their concern with the natural born citizen requirement for President- but declined to put in further restrictions.
b) You haven't proven that politicians who have dual citizenship put America in danger- at all. You have proclaimed your opinion that they do- yet dozens- perhaps hundreds of Congressman and Senators have held office while not being aware that technically they might also be considered a citizen of Ireland or Israel or Germany or Cuba. Nor have you proven that any of our many military people with either dual citizenship- or even foreign citizenship have put America in danger.

Finally- my question to you:
Why would you want to give any country the ability- the power- to automatically disqualify any sitting President by simply announcing that President Trump is now a citizen of Cuba?

Are you finally admitting you Democrats consider your Party to be advocates of racism by blacks, browns, and other ethnicities? The ACLU and the DNC agrees with you.

After looking at the list of Jews who allegedly have 'dual citizenship', they are mostly Democrats, ironically the very self-hating 'liberals' who routinely vote to genocide Israelis out of existence but still like to vote to ethnically cleanse Da Evul White Protestants!!!' from the U.S., i.e. they're mostly insane retarded sociopaths and deviants, so maybe a loyalty oath is indeed a good thing. I have no problem at all with deporting Democrats, so these traitors can be shipped out with the rest, no need to snivel because of their ethnicity in this case.

Oh quit lying; I never said a thing about deporting Americans; traitors and racists, like Democrats, definitely need to go, and the Founders chose deportation as the preferred method, and Lincoln liked it as well.

So basically you have nothing as usual, but have to post last, no matter how dumb your responses get.

Glad to continue point out that everytime you say you want to deport every Democrat- you are saying you want to deport 90% of African Americans and 70% of Jewish Americans.

Let's stop with all the BS about deporting all African Americans and Jewish Americans that was not in this thread and you are taking it off topic.
My question i why do you object to not allowing Dual Citizens to hold public office or security clearance? Why do you feel you have the right to put America in danger?

I will be glad to stop pointing out that Picaro is advocating deporting African Americans and Jewish Americans when he stops making that suggestion.

As far your question- two part answer:
a) For Federal office you need to change the Constitution to add additional requirements to prevent dual citizenship. Remember- its not like the Founding Fathers were not aware of the potential conflicts of interests when they wrote the Constitution- they addressed their concern with the natural born citizen requirement for President- but declined to put in further restrictions.
b) You haven't proven that politicians who have dual citizenship put America in danger- at all. You have proclaimed your opinion that they do- yet dozens- perhaps hundreds of Congressman and Senators have held office while not being aware that technically they might also be considered a citizen of Ireland or Israel or Germany or Cuba. Nor have you proven that any of our many military people with either dual citizenship- or even foreign citizenship have put America in danger.

Finally- my question to you:
Why would you want to give any country the ability- the power- to automatically disqualify any sitting President by simply announcing that President Trump is now a citizen of Cuba?

Are you finally admitting you Democrats consider your Party to be advocates of racism by blacks, browns, and other ethnicities? The ACLU and the DNC agrees with you.
I am glad to admit that the Democrat Party is the party of all ethnicities and religions- which of course is why most ethnic and religious minorities choose the DNC over the lily white GOP.

I don't think it is going to be a big issue, people must not complicate things and situations.

Lets try this again because it is worth discussing:
By contrast, dual citizenship creates conflict of interest through divided loyalties. Thus it would seem reasonable to require that dual citizen members of Congress, the judiciary and the executive be required to renounce citizenship in another country as a condition of public service.
Or even allow people with dual citizenship to hold any political office or military position.

I agree with you there. In fact, no foreign born citizen should be allowed to work office, but of course there are many foreigners in our offices right now. It's difficult to give serious consideration to a political system with a huge hole for foreign born people to waltz on through.

Sort of off-topic but how was it not a conflict of interest that the Bin Laden family was living in the U.S.A. with total freedom and no restrictions and actually living on government assistance and receiving benefits to pay for college at the same time we were supposedly hunting Osama Bin Laden down ten years ago? How was that not a conflict of interest?

Lets try this again because it is worth discussing:
By contrast, dual citizenship creates conflict of interest through divided loyalties. Thus it would seem reasonable to require that dual citizen members of Congress, the judiciary and the executive be required to renounce citizenship in another country as a condition of public service.
Or even allow people with dual citizenship to hold any political office or military position.

I agree with you there. In fact, no foreign born citizen should be allowed to work office, but of course there are many foreigners in our offices right now. It's difficult to give serious consideration to a political system with a huge hole for foreign born people to waltz on through.

Sort of off-topic but how was it not a conflict of interest that the Bin Laden family was living in the U.S.A. with total freedom and no restrictions and actually living on government assistance and receiving benefits to pay for college at the same time we were supposedly hunting Osama Bin Laden down ten years ago? How was that not a conflict of interest?

Link?

Forum List

Back