When does the greed stop 8/20/2011

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Republicans solution - kids are in poverty we need to cut services to low income children and more

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQp02eGYpCQ]WHEN DOES THE GREED STOP - YouTube[/ame]

Alan Grayson: Former Florida Democratic Congressman, permanently "A few fries short of a happy meal".
Found on MSNBC, of course, the happy hunting grounds for Keith Olbermann (for a while), Al Sharpton (Twana Brawley, Yankel Rosenbaum) and Rachel Maddow.
Unmask any Liberal and you're likely to find a closet pervert underneath: Former NY Democratic Congressman Anthony Wiener, the Georgia ACLU president, currently doing time for having images of little kiddies engaged in some not quite so cute and cuddly activities on his computer hard drive, ditto for John Kerry's executive assistant and most ardent supporter during the Swift Boat Veterans assault on Mr Kerry during the 2004 presidential campaign.
As for Mr Kerry, he happens to be the poster boy example for living off of another man's money.
Remember the song "I'm just a gigolo"?

Is this greed Jesus approves of?

You guys seem to think you have a direct link to what Jesus thinks over other people.

Which children does Jesus approve of abandoning?

The Democrats promise to keep fighting the War on Poverty until all the money is spent

You pretend children dont grow up ?

You pretend new children are not born everyday?

There are wins every day in the fight against poverty.

They pay off in benifits of a healthier populace that is more intelligent and uses less of our healthcare services.

It makes for a better future work force.

plus it is a preferable moral response to the suffeing of others.

Im sure you feel Jesus would perfer they go hungry though.

They pay off in benifits of a healthier populace that is more intelligent and uses less of our healthcare services.

First, leave Jesus out of it. I'm not Catholic, but I find your tone quite offensive.

Second, the children of LBJ's War on Poverty are now collecting Social Security, again I ask, what's the Plan? What's the Exit Strategy?

What is the liberal definition of greed? People who want to better themselves and are smart enough to work within the system to get ahead? Thank God for Wall Street and republicans and corporations. If it wasn't for them we would all be groveling in the dirt begging for food from the federal government.

What is the liberal definition of greed? People who want to better themselves and are smart enough to work within the system to get ahead? Thank God for Wall Street and republicans and corporations. If it wasn't for them we would all be groveling in the dirt begging for food from the federal government.

Groveling and begging the government is the Progressive Utopia.

Id rather lick a razor blade then drink a shot of grain before ticking on a NBC vid with a FMR D REP.

Thanks anyways.

First, leave Jesus out of it. I'm not Catholic, but I find your tone quite offensive.

Second, the children of LBJ's War on Poverty are now collecting Social Security, again I ask, what's the Plan? What's the Exit Strategy?

Your side uses him whenever you like so I dont think I will leavce him out of it for your sake.

Here you are pretending new kids are not born every day.

Id rather lick a razor blade then drink a shot of grain before ticking on a NBC vid with a FMR D REP.

Thanks anyways.

Then you are worthless in any political debate.

Not listening to people you dont agree with and ONLY listening to people you do agree with makes you a partisan hack with a lack of information and a pethora of propaganda.

Groveling and begging the government is the Progressive Utopia.

No it is not.
" The term "liberalism" has become associated with free markets and small government; in other words "classical liberalism." Progressivism, however, means in part advocating a larger role for government, but one that does not involve central planning.

Conservatives, republicans, and libertarians are an interesting breed of human. Many cry over cellular life but give not a shitt about children in need. They praised the bombing of children in Iraq as they fight to overturn roe v wade because they love and honor life. They'll tell you the Iraq invasion was about freedom as they deny freedom to women and gays in America. They tell you that America is the greatest nation, an exceptional nation, as they do everything in their power to deny children healthcare. What an odd breed of humans America has created these last few generations. It seems having things well does not make for a concerned and educated class of citizens. America today is proof of that.

15 Shocking Facts Show That the Middle Class is Being Wiped Out | Economy | AlterNet

5 Things Nobody Tells You About Being Poor | Cracked.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SmIAruRPrc]Shocking Facts On US Poverty - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR3jQOgs9gc]Hunger & Poverty In America - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back