When does satan want you?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
This guy shot up the room and all the things of his sister, gave a black eye at his mother, burned their car, then raped his girlfriend, before he got arrested. Then he said, that satan wants him, and satan promised him to take pieces off him if he doesn't destroy whatever, and that he is right to do it.

Can satan want and command you to this degree?

The show then put on his father, who was a bigoted communist, and explained it all, and what his son's duties are and how his son is failing short of completing his duties correctly.

So, can it be that his father works for satan, and he was grooming his son for satan under satan's watch, so now satan is taking him?

They were not found to belong to any specific satanist cult though. Do you have an idea how to speculate about an interpretation about this criminal and his father?

This guy shot up the room and all the things of his sister, gave a black eye at his mother, burned their car, then raped his girlfriend, before he got arrested. Then he said, that satan wants him, and satan promised him to take pieces off him if he doesn't destroy whatever, and that he is right to do it.

The show then put on his father, who was a bigoted communist, and explained it all, and what his son's duties are and how his son is failing short of completing his duties correctly.

So, can it be that his father works for satan, and he was grooming his son for satan under satan's watch, so now satan is taking him?

They were not found to belong to any specific satanist cult though. Do you have an idea how to speculate about an interpretation about this criminal and his father?
Satan wants to destroy God's creation in its entirety. Command? No. More of an evil muse.

Satan can't control you without your consent. It goes against God's law and gift of free will.

You have to AGREE to do bad things like that before Satan can make you.

Satan is real. It is very possible the father and son were Satanists. You say they didn't belong to a coven, but why would you assume they would tell you the truth? They wouldn't. Amanda Barbour the satanist (Craigslist killer) who had confessed to murdering at least 20 people and perhaps as many as a hundred was painted as a liar. But what she? I don't believe so. I believe she confessed to what she had done but the satanic church she claimed affiliation with denied knowing her. As if they are going to tell the truth? No. They won't. Satanism is real whether the authorities admit it is real or not. There are enough testimonies of ex-satanists and RSA victims online to prove that the underworld of Satanism is real.

Satan is real. It is very possible the father and son were Satanists. You say they didn't belong to a coven, but why would you assume they would tell you the truth? They wouldn't. Amanda Barbour the satanist (Craigslist killer) who had confessed to murdering at least 20 people and perhaps as many as a hundred was painted as a liar. But what she? I don't believe so. I believe she confessed to what she had done but the satanic church she claimed affiliation with denied knowing her. As if they are going to tell the truth? No. They won't. Satanism is real whether the authorities admit it is real or not. There are enough testimonies of ex-satanists and RSA victims online to prove that the underworld of Satanism is real.

So Amanda Barbour's M.O. was organized religion based?

but the satanic church she claimed affiliation with denied knowing her.

There's a news flash.

Satan can't control you without your consent. It goes against God's law and gift of free will.

Doesn't satan usually extort your consent by putting your relatives or yourself into accidents and such?

Some crazy guy does crazy things, invokes a name, and suddenly the name is real and exerting control over the guy? What if he hadn't brought up Satan? Is it still Satan doing something?

Some crazy guy does crazy things, invokes a name, and suddenly the name is real and exerting control over the guy? What if he hadn't brought up Satan? Is it still Satan doing something?
I think it is possible that he told the truth. The whole thing looks like satanic pretty much. Plus I think it is an interesting question how people place some people into the hands of satan.

Doesn't satan usually extort your consent by putting your relatives or yourself into accidents and such?

Nope. Goes against the rules laid out by God. After Job, God said He would never test anyone by letting Satan have free reign over them again.

Nope. Goes against the rules laid out by God. After Job, God said He would never test anyone by letting Satan have free reign over them again.
On 2nd thought, this may be a paradox. We know from countless church records, that demonic possession happens, and through every century at that. In this case, does satan operate within or outside the will / plan / rule of God? If God's rule is upheld, then satan must attack outside that premise, and then we are back to square one, wondering when satan wants you.

We humans have bodies of flesh and bone, Satan is only a spirit.
This one reason why we have power over satan.
This is probably a response you've never heard before.

what about the geneseret

This sounds attractive. I don't understand how this concept works though, because satan is known to cause physical processes.

On 2nd thought, this may be a paradox. We know from countless church records, that demonic possession happens, and through every century at that. In this case, does satan operate within or outside the will / plan / rule of God? If God's rule is upheld, then satan must attack outside that premise, and then we are back to square one, wondering when satan wants you.

Nope, it's usually people who make a deal, or who are somehow conned into accepting the offer of the demon that wants to possess them.

And..............if you follow the old Jewish tradition, Satan isn't really the devil he's been made out to be, because he's actually God's Prosecutor, and is right there to hold you to account for all actions (both good and bad) that you've done and present your case before God.

Taoist beliefs state that there must be balance, so in order for good to exist, bad also has to be there to balance it out.

Me? I'm a spiritual person who believes God is too big to be contained in just one belief system, so I'm learning as much as I can (guided mainly by the similarities of most belief systems), so that I can tell Him what I learned here when I go to see Him.

Even in the Lost Gospel of Thomas, it states that eventually everyone gets out of hell. Even Hitler and Bin Laden.

This sounds attractive. I don't understand how this concept works though, because satan is known to cause physical processes.
I don't understand how satan causes physical processes

Forum List

Back