Zone1 When do you feel the 2nd Coming of Christ will be?

When will the 2nd Coming of Christ be?

• within 10 years

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • within 20 years

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • within 30 years

• within 40 years

• within 50 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 75 years

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • within 100 years

• within 150 years

• within 200 years

• within 500 years

• after 500 years

• He will never come again

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me stop you right there. I'm sure you had some really amazing points but they were all predicated on this statement. That's a pretty big leap from no direct evidence to not knowing. Like I said before there's no direct evidence for dark matter but we still know it's there because we can see its effects. Same for God.
We don't know exactly what dark matter or energy is, but we know it exists because of its effects on the visible, detectable world around us.

You're claiming to know that there's a personal intelligence behind the universe and then you go even further by claiming you know that this being likes his eggs Sunnyside up and not scrambled in the morning and drives a 77 Ford Pinto. You go beyond even the more simple claim of an undefined intelligence to a fully defined, dogmatic, religious definition of this personal intelligence. Maybe the universe that we're in is GOD? Maybe GOD begins in the natural, as a type of "nervous system", not necessarily a fully sentient/conscious individual, personal entity. Maybe God is simple in the beginning, and becomes more complex within a space-time continuum, like the one we're in now. This is the universe and our existence is a divine process.

A-comparison-showing-the-human-brain-and-the-universe.-Depositphotos..jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

download.jpeg
The human form is special. Without it, we wouldn't be communicating here through this technology.
It is the divine form of dominion or the "Image of YHWH". Mortal humanity or natural man, is larvic in nature, a seed that must be planted, a caterpillar before it enters its chrysalis and becomes a butterfly. The angels in the Bible are immortal, luminous human beings, associated with the stars in heaven and identified as the "Sons of YHWH" and His "armies" (Tzabaoth - צְבָאוֹת) . Are they glorified human beings, from the future?

YHWH Tzabaoth (יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת), it is typically rendered as "LORD of hosts" or "YHWH of armies"
YHWH = GOD/THE ASSEMBLY/THE ONE/THE MANY.

Qahal (קָהָל) and Edah (עֵדָה): Both these Hebrew terms refer to an assembly or gathering of people in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, the Greek word "ἐκκλησία" (ekklēsia) is used to describe the Christian assembly or church. This term, in the Septuagint (the ancient Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible), is often used to translate both "qahal" and "edah,". The assembly of the called-out ones. Called out into a higher order of life.

Ever heard of retro-causation? The future influences the past. YHWH is pulling history/his-story, to himself. YHWH is the ALPHA AND OMEGA, or the first singularity is simple (Alpha/Aleph), which equates to the expansion of the universe and that eventually leads to its contraction (OMEGA/TAV), the last singularity which is infinitely complex and eternal. In Exo 3:14, YHWH says to Moses:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Ehyeh asher ehyeh.
I WILL BE WHO I WILL BE...

The Hebrew verb "אֶהְיֶה" is in the imperfect tense, which can denote future action. The phrase can be literally translated as "I will be who I will be" or "I shall be who I shall be". Who shall YHWH be or become? One person? Yes and No. From the many who are as One, emerges YHWH the person in the future, in the last singularity. He is both Alpha and Omega, Simple and Complex, Natural and Supernatural, The Physical and the Metaphysical. He is truly ALL and in ALL. The way to be born again is to be crucified in the place of the skull, also known as Golgotha.

So the only way you're ever going to get an ear from anyone on this issue of YHWH's existence is if you can charge your words with supernatural, divine power and strike the hearts of those who read them. When people hear you speak, they're overwhelmed by God's presence, or you can tell them they lied to their spouse and went to the motel with their co-worker after work. You can pray for them in Jesus Name and the tumor will disappear. That's The Way, The Truth, and The Life, that is quickening fire from heaven. You want to see agnostic atheists tremble and repent of their sins before God? Die. Pick up your cross and follow Jesus, and you will be empowered to reign with Him. The way of the disciple is death to this world. Die to live.

Last edited:
Within the link you provided it self contradicts that position you are attempting to dicatate.....that Jesus will return to earth at His 2nd comming....which contradicts the scriptures. The return of the Christ: He will come back in the same method He ascended into heaven, in the clouds in the company of angels (Acts 1:1-9) The last time the apostles witnessed the Christ was when He ascended into heaven in the SKY.

He will return in the same manner. When Jesus Christ returns "New Jerusalem" will accompany Him, as coming down from heaven as a Spiritual Kingdom, not a physical kingdom.

"And I saw the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming out of heaven (not earth), prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband." -- Rev. 21:2

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; Then we which are alive and remain will be shall be caught up together with them in the clouds (where will Jesus meet His bride...the church, on earth? No.......in the clouds, in the heavens); TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR AND SO SHALL WE ALWAYS BE WITH THE LORD." -- 1 Thess. 4:16-17

The Bride of Christ....aka, the church/kingdom of heaven........will be changed from a physical body to a spiritual body.....in the twinkling of an eye (1 Cor. 15:1-58)....as the physical has no place in heaven, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, (1 Cor. 15:50) Thus there will be no physical reign on earth......its not possible as the flesh can never inherent the kingdom of God.

At the return, after Jesus has defeated His last enemy......death. The kingdom will be returned to the Father who gave Him the kingdom (Matt. 16, 28-18-20, 1 Cor. 15:24)

There it is...........the truth as revealed by the actual Word of God. Question? If the quick and the dead meet Jesus in the sky.........and will remain with the Lord forever.........who will be on earth to rule over? No one. Because at this time.......When Hades (the resting place of the dead) gives up its dead..........its JUDGMENT DAY for everyone (Rev. 20)

Its impossible for the Christ to rule over New Jerusalem in heaven and physically rule on earth......if the Bride of Christ, the saved, the church will remain with the Lord forever.

The New Jerusalem is spiritual.. The battle is not a blood and guts fight. It's a spiritual battle where Jesus's weapon is the truth.

Remember, soldiers from all over the Roman empire fought under Vespasian and Titus in the siege of Jerusalem.. They gathered at the Plain of Megiddo.

You and I both know they've had all this thoroughly explained to them many times before to no avail. Thanks for the effort nonetheless.
I'm actually one of them, I'm just helping them, stop appealing to reason and logic, science..etc. They will never prove the existence of God to you with a "logical argument" or by appealing to science. They need power, and unfortunately, they don't have it at the moment. Their faith has been highjacked by the shiny trinkets and false promises of this corrupt, dying world.

From what you're asserting, a person can't lack a belief in God without being absolutely certain God doesn't exist, which is absurd. There might be a few atheists who claim to know, but they're being intellectually dishonest.

Going back to what I said earlier about me wearing a baseball cap while I'm sitting here in front of my PC. If you lack an affirmative belief or conviction that I'm wearing a baseball cap, that doesn't imply that you believe YOU KNOW I'm not wearing a baseball cap. You really don't know if I'm wearing a baseball cap, hence you don't believe that I'm wearing one. If I don't believe in a personal God, that doesn't imply that I believe I have absolute certainty or knowledge of whether such a God exists. I just haven't been presented with enough evidence to believe it.

I can say both "I don't know" and "I don't believe" with respect to God's existence, just as you can say the exact same thing about whether I'm wearing a baseball cap or not. You can say "I don't know if he's wearing a baseball cap" and " I don't affirm or am of the conviction/belief, that he's wearing a baseball cap". You may not appreciate or grasp this, but others do, hence remain in your willful ignorance if you wish.
This is a mental masturbation to rationalize not believing in God.

We don't know exactly what dark matter or energy is, but we know it exists because of its effects on the visible, detectable world around us.

You're claiming to know that there's a personal intelligence behind the universe and then you go even further by claiming you know that this being likes his eggs Sunnyside up and not scrambled in the morning and drives a 77 Ford Pinto. You go beyond even the more simple claim of an undefined intelligence to a fully defined, dogmatic, religious definition of this personal intelligence. Maybe the universe that we're in is GOD? Maybe GOD begins in the natural, as a type of "nervous system", not necessarily a fully sentient/conscious individual, personal entity. Maybe God is simple in the beginning, and becomes more complex within a space-time continuum, like the one we're in now. This is the universe and our existence is a divine process.

The human form is special. Without it, we wouldn't be communicating here through this technology.
It is the divine form of dominion or the "Image of YHWH". Mortal humanity or natural man, is larvic in nature, a seed that must be planted, a caterpillar before it enters its chrysalis and becomes a butterfly. The angels in the Bible are immortal, luminous human beings, associated with the stars in heaven and identified as the "Sons of YHWH" and His "armies" (Tzabaoth - צְבָאוֹת) . Are they glorified human beings, from the future?

YHWH Tzabaoth (יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת), it is typically rendered as "LORD of hosts" or "YHWH of armies"
YHWH = GOD/THE ASSEMBLY/THE ONE/THE MANY.

Qahal (קָהָל) and Edah (עֵדָה): Both these Hebrew terms refer to an assembly or gathering of people in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, the Greek word "ἐκκλησία" (ekklēsia) is used to describe the Christian assembly or church. This term, in the Septuagint (the ancient Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible), is often used to translate both "qahal" and "edah,". The assembly of the called-out ones. Called out into a higher order of life.

Ever heard of retro-causation? The future influences the past. YHWH is pulling history/his-story, to himself. YHWH is the ALPHA AND OMEGA, or the first singularity is simple (Alpha/Aleph), which equates to the expansion of the universe and that eventually leads to its contraction (OMEGA/TAV), the last singularity which is infinitely complex and eternal. In Exo 3:14, YHWH says to Moses:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Ehyeh asher ehyeh.
I WILL BE WHO I WILL BE...

The Hebrew verb "אֶהְיֶה" is in the imperfect tense, which can denote future action. The phrase can be literally translated as "I will be who I will be" or "I shall be who I shall be". Who shall YHWH be or become? One person? Yes and No. From the many who are as One, emerges YHWH the person in the future, in the last singularity. He is both Alpha and Omega, Simple and Complex, Natural and Supernatural, The Physical and the Metaphysical. He is truly ALL and in ALL. The way to be born again is to be crucified in the place of the skull, also known as Golgotha.

So the only way you're ever going to get an ear from anyone on this issue of YHWH's existence is if you can charge your words with supernatural, divine power and strike the hearts of those who read them. When people hear you speak, they're overwhelmed by God's presence, or you can tell them they lied to their spouse and went to the motel with their co-worker after work. You can pray for them in Jesus Name and the tumor will disappear. That's The Way, The Truth, and The Life, that is quickening fire from heaven. You want to see agnostic atheists tremble and repent of their sins before God? Die. Pick up your cross and follow Jesus, and you will be empowered to reign with Him. The way of the disciple is death to this world. Die to live.
tl/dr

This is a mental masturbation to rationalize not believing in God.
It's the truth. You're incorrectly defining what agnostic atheism is and what people who identify as agnostic atheists actually believe. If you think that's going to bring such people to a realization of God's existence, good luck. You're just repulsing them away from God and His Christ.

Calling what I said about agnostic atheism, "mental masturbation", doesn't make it so. Don't run away from the question I'm about to ask you. Am I now wearing a baseball cap?

It's the truth. You're incorrectly defining what agnostic atheism is and what people who identify as agnostic atheists actually believe. If you think that's going to bring such people to a realization of God's existence, good luck. You're just repulsing them away from God and His Christ.

Calling what I said about agnostic atheism, "mental masturbation", doesn't make it so. Don't run away from the question I'm about to ask you. Am I now wearing a baseball cap?
I don't have anything further that needs to be said.

Run run.....

I don't respond to his posts for his sake. I do it for people like you, who seem to be more sincere and actually interested in pursuing the truth.
No need to run. I have the winning argument; theist, atheist, agnostic. That's it.

I suspect the mystery Votto is referring to is why God doesn't reveal himself.
If that's the mystery then let me clear it up.

God does not reveal himself to those who openly, even secretly, defy his laws and precepts.

Its really that simple. If anyone wants God to reveal himself to them, the way is simple. Comply with the law in the same way that Jesus taught and did and God will reveal himself to you.

"If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love." John 14:15

If you worship anything made by human hands, sin, God will hide his face from you.

Whats the mystery?

If that's the mystery then let me clear it up.

God does not reveal himself to those who openly, even secretly, defy his laws and precepts.

Its really that simple. If anyone wants God to reveal himself to them, the way is simple. Comply with the law in the same way that Jesus taught and did and God will reveal himself to you.

"If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love." John 14:15

If you worship anything made by human hands, sin, God will hide his face from you.

Whats the mystery?
The mystery is why anyone would think you speak for God.

It's not a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being hardwired to produce intelligence.

who ever claimed heavenly intelligence is not associated with the cyclical events that shape the universe.

simply, the imaginary desert religions are an impediment than an ingredient for the proper understanding of the universes contribution to the evolution of life on planet earth.

Forum List

Back