When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

You hate diversity don’t cha why you hate trump

I do not hate Trump at all and I rather think that diversity is a great thing.
images

images

You people are just weird.

I do not hate anyone, least of all Trump.

Hate take effort and a level of caring I do not possess for an elected official.
Yadda yadda...........your posts for years show you hate him. Be a man and own up to it............we all know it.........

Grow a set and say it.

images

Hate take effort and a level of caring I do not possess for an elected official.
You have nervous break downs when these two occasions pop up,, diversity of thought and evidence that proves trump did nothing wrong.. he is right you are bull shit

This has nothing, or very little to do with you. This is a common goal of trolls and the whole cancel culture movement and more.

Again, I made a valid point, and instead of choosing to address it seriously and honestly, you made a personal attack on me.

These are not the actions of someone confident in his positions on issues and events.

I did not attack you, I asked a question. Why are you so sensitive this morning? Is it that time of the month for you?

AND again, you had a choice of addressing the point, or challenging the point civilly, and instead you choose to attack me personally.

This is what some one does, when they know they have a losing hand in a debate.

You are employing evasive tactics instead of using facts to crush your enemies logically in the Contest of Ideas.

The call for resistance went out. We had riots in the streets and targeted mob actions against political enemies.

Internal political operatives in the government plotted and then implemented plots, involving criminal abuse of power to advance partisan political goals, with the final aim of reversing the outcome of an election that they refused to respect.

That is a coup. ALL of your attempts to make the thread about something else, is you knowingly employing evasive tactics

BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THE COUP IS REAL AND YOU SUPPORT IT.

you have totally lost all rational thought.

you are now just ranting like a madman.

How many times have I now prompted you to civilly challenge my point, and you keep personally attacking me?

As long as you keep demonstrating that you prefer logical fallacies to real debate,

I will be pointing out the fact that that demonstrates that you know your position in this thread is wrong.

That you want to spin that as "ranting" is you being increasingly dishonest.

you remind me of my daughter when she was a teen and she would just get out of control. there was no sense talking to her till she calmed down. I will come back to you later and see if you have the ability for rational thought yet.

In the mean time, ask yourself why such a simple question caused you so much hurt and heartbreak.

I'm not upset, I'm just pointing out that your use of evasive tactics demonstrate that you want to avoid, or "evade" a serious discussion of the op, ie the way the "impeachment process" is really an illegal coup.

I point it out and you respond by doing more of that.

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

Are we talking about a coup d'état here? Because I thought we were already talking about it as one has been underway for about three years!
No, this thread is about "coo".
Why yes it is lol
Got yer birds on ya Pigeon Boy? That Coo could happen at any time.

Last edited:

images

Yadda yadda...........your posts for years show you hate him. Be a man and own up to it............we all know it.........

Grow a set and say it.

Just silly. There is no hate. There is not even anything that can be twisted to be hate. You are just pissed that I do not worship him, and in your eyes anything less than worship is hate.

If I hated him I could never give him credit for anything good, yet I do all the time.

images

Grow a set and say it.

Just silly. There is no hate. There is not even anything that can be twisted to be hate. You are just pissed that I do not worship him, and in your eyes anything less than worship is hate.

If I hated him I could never give him credit for anything good, yet I do all the time.
Pissed...........LOL

I'm just calling you out for being a Fraud and full of BS............Your posts over the years show it..........Own it.

To this thread........YEAH.............this is an attempted COUP.

images

Grow a set and say it.

Pissed...........LOL

I'm just calling you out for being a Fraud and full of BS............Your posts over the years show it..........Own it.

Nope, no hate and no coo.

you are wrong as always.

Grow a set and say it.

Pissed...........LOL

Nope, no hate and no coo.

you are wrong as always.
LOL

Your posts give the opposite image..........perhaps you don't see it because you are covered in pigeon poo..

Riddle me this.............Did Biden use his power and position to get a his son the job in the Ukraine?

Yes or no...........

You made a belittling accusation against me personally, instead of addressing my point.

If you had wanted to challenge my point, you could have done that, civilly. YOu choose to not do that.

The more time and energy you spend running away from the thread topic, the more you demonstrate that you know the op is correct, and that the coup is illegal and people should be arrested.

I asked a question, that you were "belittled" by it is all on you.

You did not make a point, you gave an opinion and I asked about that opinion.

And there still is no coo.

None of the definition has been meet yet.

You did not ask me a question. You made a personal attack thinly veiled as a "question".

YOu could have challenged my point, civilly, you choose not to do that.

The reasons are obvious. You are still choosing to not do that.

THe more you run away from the thread topic, the more strongly you demonstrate how on the money that Jittss is.

THe coup is illegal, and the people doing it, should be arrested.
There is no coup. You should learn to use Englush properly.

Your unsupported and flat denial is noted. Of course, you are a self admitted liar, so your words hold no weight what so ever.
Nope, I am not a "self admitted liar." That would be yet another shiny example of your poor understanding of the English language again. Snd what do you think I'm not supporting? Your imaginary coup?

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.
coup
(kuː)

n
1. a brilliant and successful stroke or action
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) short for coup d'état

Not sure I would call it "brilliant", but definitely an attempted coup.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n

You're confusing definitions. A coup is a takeover that occurs outside the context of the law. Impeachment is a legal process, not a coup. You might not agree with it, but that doesn't magically make it something else. Calling it something else anyway is just a lie.

LOL

Your posts give the opposite image..........perhaps you don't see it because you are covered in pigeon poo..

Riddle me this.............Did Biden use his power and position to get a his son the job in the Ukraine?

Yes or no...........

Well, since you worship Trump any criticism of him at all seems like hate to you. I cannot do anything about that.

I think his son got his job due to Biden's position. I have seen no evidence he was involved in the hiring. This company he was employed by hires a lot of people like that for their board based totally on who they are connected to.

I think Biden is dirty as 4 day old snow in the city, I think he is the worst possible candidate for the Dems and has the least chance of beating Trump. I do not really give a flying fuck who wins the White House, all I desire is for the Senate and the White House to be in different hands...that is the best possible thing for the country. Which has which is unimportant.

I think the impeachment is wrong, have said so from the very beginning, have said that if it is successful it will alter our country for the worse permanently.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n

From your own link...
upload_2019-12-17_8-45-54.png

There is nothing sudden, there is no overthrow of the government. Even if they got Trump removed Pence takes over and nothing changes.

Forum List

Back