"when do we get to use the guns?

We have a left winger with a reputation for carelessness with firearms shoot and kill somebody on a movie set and the left defends him. Meanwhile a question about guns by some unidentified jerk during a republican speech has the left all hysterical. It ain't about guns is it? It's about gotcha politics by left wingers who can't let go of their hatred for the former president.

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.

Oh my. After being told by the Left for 4 years that they are all deplorable, uneducated, xenophobic, racist, superstitious, vaccine-hating dictatorial fascists bent on global domination and domestic terrorists the greatest threat of them all who should all be locked up thrown in a gas chamber, some on the Right are taking the threats to heart and thinking about fighting back defending themselves! :omg:

Oh, those horrible Trump Supporters!

Oh my. After being told by the Left for 4 years that they are all deplorable, uneducated, xenophobic, racist, superstitious, vaccine-hating dictatorial fascists bent on global domination and domestic terrorists the greatest threat of them all who should all be locked up thrown in a gas chamber, some on the Right are taking the threats to heart and thinking about fighting back defending themselves! :omg:

Oh, those horrible Trump Supporters!
Surprise, surprise!

This is what Trumpism has brought us and it`s not good. They`re no longer just Deplorables, they have murder on their minds as we witnessed on Jan. 6th.
The 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was just that: an act of domestic terrorism.

I'm beginning to see some of the arguments that we should have let the south go.

Now, if they wanted to leave the union, I would have no problem with it. That is after they pay for all that federal infrastructure on their states.

They've turned parts of their states into 3rd world conditions. They take more federal dollars than they contribute and prevent any real and good progress from happening in our nation.

The rest of us would be much better off if they had no way to sabotage and stop the needed progress of our nation.

I would make it conditional that those who don't want to live there anymore can leave by a certain date but after that date, they are no longer American citizens and can never regain their citizenship.
Keep in mind, it wasn't the secession that started the Civil War, it was the South's arrogance to fire on a federal installation out on an island.

We have a left winger with a reputation for carelessness with firearms shoot and kill somebody on a movie set and the left defends him. Meanwhile a question about guns by some unidentified jerk during a republican speech has the left all hysterical. It ain't about guns is it? It's about gotcha politics by left wingers who can't let go of their hatred for the former president.
"a reputation for carelessness with firearms"? Oh really? Link information on that "reputation".

What have you done to stop it? So you lied. Well, that's par for the course for the far Right, isn't it?
I lied? when? ahhh strategy, you got nothing so just call me out as a liar. I'm all for locking up or cops shooting every gang member with a gun on the street. You want the cops to back off. hahahahahahahahaha, you can't be consistent fool.

Who's house got mobbed?
the folks in Missouri, ever hear about that case? you certainly don't know much about the country.

Forum List

Back