When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

I suppose it will be as soon as you guys admit Gore lost. Hell, some of you nutters on the left won't even admit that Kerry lost and that was pretty conclusive.
What a stupid post. You sure love to make excuses for the failed GOP. That is all you do, the party of excuses.

The number of Dems that can't admit Gore or Kerry lost is maybe 0.00001%
The number of Trumpers that can't admit Trump lost is maybe 70%..

Do you see the distinction Einstein???

I have never seen you make 1 single valid argument on any issue ever. Everything you do is a pathetic attempt at spinning the facts to try and defend the failure of the GOP.

You try and bring up the maybe 100 people in America that can't admit Gore lost and ignore the millions of idiot republicans that can't admit Trump lost.

How does the 100 or so people that can't admit Gore lost compare to the 50+ Million that can't admit Trump lost???
I will be waiting for you answer....

74dc9cb270c1cffe00c990fa6624484b.jpg

Trumpsters have zero (0) reason or motivation to admit that he lost.

His loss, and any future losses by Trumpy candidates, are explained away in the alternate universe as being "rigged".

They are the eternal victims. Losses are fake news, perpetrated by the evil radical Chinese Hitler Deep State Swamp Commies.

That universe is fully insulated, fully self-contained. Nothing that happens out here, matters.

What a stupid post. You sure love to make excuses for the failed GOP. That is all you do, the party of excuses.

The number of Dems that can't admit Gore or Kerry lost is maybe 0.00001%
The number of Trumpers that can't admit Trump lost is maybe 70%..

Do you see the distinction Einstein???

I have never seen you make 1 single valid argument on any issue ever. Everything you do is a pathetic attempt at spinning the facts to try and defend the failure of the GOP.

You try and bring up the maybe 100 people in America that can't admit Gore lost and ignore the millions of idiot republicans that can't admit Trump lost.

How does the 100 or so people that can't admit Gore lost compare to the 50+ Million that can't admit Trump lost???
I will be waiting for you answer....
Gore admits Gore lost so the response from the senior moderator is pretty lame.

Trumpsters have zero (0) reason or motivation to admit that he lost.

His loss, and any future losses by Trumpy candidates, are explained away in the alternate universe as being "rigged".

They are the eternal victims. Losses are fake news, perpetrated by the evil radical Chinese Hitler Deep State Swamp Commies.

That universe is fully insulated, fully self-contained. Nothing that happens out here, matters.
The right has done irreparable damage to this country.

The libs here are defensive. Deep down they know there were shenanigans on election day.
A pity you still have zero proof of shenanigans after nearly 10 months (and counting).

Do you think the right can keep this charade going for 4 years?

You're dealing with a cult, like that QAnon guy who killed his young children with a spear gun. Even if most are not quite that radical, it's still a cult. On top of that you have White Nationalists and Russian trolls who may know that he lost, but say he didn't to cause chaos.

Forum List

Back