When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

What a bunch of charlatans. Unbelievable so many people can be so stupid to fall for their bullshit.
They swarm to it.

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Feeding frenzy ensues.​

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
---Majority of Arizona Republicans believe election audit will show Trump won, poll shows---

LOLOL

So? That's just Republicans and most of them are brain-dead. Poll everyone and that number falls to about 22%.

Nice try.

The late momentum was all for Trump.

Your side cheated....
LOL

There was no such momentum to propel Trump ahead of Biden. He was always behind. And exit polling reflects the shift of Independents for Trump in 2016 to against him in 2020.

So it's not that my side cheated -- it's that your side is out of its collective fucking mind.

LOL

There was no such momentum to propel Trump ahead of Biden. He was always behind. And exit polling reflects the shift of Independents for Trump in 2016 to against him in 2020.

So it's not that my side cheated -- it's that your side is out of its collective fucking mind.
I guess they really thought Trump was going to win after he did "THE BLEACH THING." But it was closer than I thought it'd be.

LOL

Bull.

Rasmuessen Daily Tracker had Biden +12 with a month to go, Trump +2 with a week to go.....

That is Low IQ Joe's history, at the end.... like in NH and Iowa.... he went off a cliff...

Who do the Dems like?

A gay coke whore born in Kenya with a man as a wife and two kids with NO DNA relation with either....

OMG.. You are a moron. Its impossible that Obama was born in Kenya.. for a half dozen reasons and....... if he had been they would have had to register him at the nearest US Embassy to ever bring the baby thru US Customs and Immigration.

You are also a despicable liar.. YOU don't have any DNA on the Obama family or their daughters.

Its impossible that Obama was born in Kenya..

Really, must've been a lie started by the KKK, except it isn't....

See the source image

R.3261421631bbdb21a93e89403b0a50a7

See the source image

See the source image

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”
Pope, of course, isn’t the first conservative voice to make such claims about the president’s personal life. In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.”
In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”
Pope, of course, isn’t the first conservative voice to make such claims about the president’s personal life. In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.”
In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.
he has a dream. LOL

I was not a great Obama fan, but when he said his fav TV show was Homeland .... THAT was funny. And Romney claimed Modern Family, which imo is perfectly possible, but it's not a show I ever enjoyed.

he has a dream. LOL

I was not a great Obama fan, but when he said his fav TV show was Homeland .... THAT was funny. And Romney claimed Modern Family, which imo is perfectly possible, but it's not a show I ever enjoyed.

What about older white men?

His VP pick, did he get plucked up the butt to get the job? Is that the new "merit standard" of the Dems?

Bull.

Rasmuessen Daily Tracker had Biden +12 with a month to go, Trump +2 with a week to go.....

That is Low IQ Joe's history, at the end.... like in NH and Iowa.... he went off a cliff...
LOL

You're an idiot. With one week to go, Biden was up by 2, not down by 2...

And that's only in one poll. Looking at all the polls, they all predicted a Biden victory by a wide margin. And not one single poll, not even Rasmussen, predicted Trump would win...

Untitled.jpg

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Those are publications about Obama; not Obama saying he was born in Kenya. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back