When do lefties admit Biden won and start creating threads about CURRENT POLITICAL EVENTS instead of invoking Trump?

Serious question.

Yes there are a few here that bring up subjects of a stolen election and those threads are a disservice to the current messes we face just as much as your lame TDS threads are.

Biden is president. The left control both houses.

Those are the realities we face TODAY. Those have been the realities we've faced for 5 months now and will continue to face for another year and a half.

At the rate we're going you idiots are still going to be living under Trump beyond the next election.

There are TONS of things worthy of discussing that congress should be focusing on yet every other thread is either about Trump or derailed to a discussion about Trump. Hell, Biden might even have some positive things worthy of posting but you wouldn't know it because TDS rules both sides on this board.

I can not and will not take anyone serious who's majority of posts are about Trump.

Time to grow up folks.
Because triggering your support of the ex game show host is the most fun to be had with clothes on.
You just proved his point. lol

Serious question.

Yes there are a few here that bring up subjects of a stolen election and those threads are a disservice to the current messes we face just as much as your lame TDS threads are.

Those are the realities we face TODAY. Those have been the realities we've faced for 5 months now and will continue to face for another year and a half.

At the rate we're going you idiots are still going to be living under Trump beyond the next election.

There are TONS of things worthy of discussing that congress should be focusing on yet every other thread is either about Trump or derailed to a discussion about Trump. Hell, Biden might even have some positive things worthy of posting but you wouldn't know it because TDS rules both sides on this board.

I can not and will not take anyone serious who's majority of posts are about Trump.

Time to grow up folks.
You're confused. People post threads and discuss President Joe's actions and agenda's every day.

Some days it is difficult to find those threads as they are swamped by various versions of "it's not over" and Xiden is a(insert your chosen insult here), but they are there.
Someone got up with a nightmare hangover caused by Trump humping Biden guilt. Trump is running for an office is he not? Doesn't that make both Biden and Trump current events?
What office is Trump running for?
Right now, none. But he reportedly has been hallucinating recently about being speaker of the house.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.

Fair enough. We’ll only talk about Trump for as long as conservatives brought up Hillary after she lost.

Deal?

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.

Fair enough. We’ll only talk about Trump for as long as conservatives brought up Hillary after she lost.

Deal?
In reality it is Trump & Supporter who is keeping in the news....

Trump is facing a serious criminal investigation.
His supporters are running a nuts audit who is embarrassing GOP Reps in Arizona
He is constantly spouting lies and conspiracy theories
Add in another crap load court cases and legal troubles for his political mafia.

Some lying shit stain on another forum is ranting about how Texas passed a law that says you can now carry a gun without an ID. I think people like that should be eliminated.
do you have to have an ID for constitutional carry??
Yeah, a drivers license.
I dont recall seeing that in the law,, and what if you dont drive??
You have have an ID to do a lot of things. Cash a check, pawn something, open a bank account, buy a gun, vote, etc.
according to state law you are not required to have an ID,, and I looked and couldnt find where you are required to have one to constitutional carry,,
How you gonna get a gun to carry without ID unless in a private sale? Or if you are carrying and the police stop you and you have no ID, what then?
where you got it doesnt matter,,

how about you just show where in the law you are required to have an ID???
I can't find it, but what I based my opinion on was the local sheriff's office here told me you do have to carry your ID to carry a gun. Maybe they are wrong. Oh well, thanks. If I find out for sure I'll post it.
what someone tells you doesnt mean shit,, its what is in the law that matters,,

as for looking ,, I already did and it doesnt say that,,

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.

Deal?
Anyway Biden is doing a grand job... Vaccine is going well...
He has a top class team in place, he actually could play golf a number days a week.
He is playing the non partisan on a number of fronts until everyone know that he won't be blamed for not offering the olive branch...

I think he could improve in having two classes of laws, there are laws which are important but political wonks will really only care about, this is voting rights, redistricting, gerrymandering... And then there is laws that everyone gets, COVID relief, Infrastructure bill, Healthcare, Education...

Gun laws are tricky and best not spend capital passing but put them up and show GOP not even approaching sensible agreements, then show them as a shill for the NRA...

I think Biden should look at poor areas that turn to the GOP and try and help... They need help and things like drug use, dying economy and poverty are major issues... I think Biden can reach out to them..

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.
Because triggering your support of the ex game show host is the most fun to be had with clothes on.
If taunting me is the most fun you can have outside of sex YOUR LIFE SUCKS

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.

Deal?
In reality it is Trump & Supporter who is keeping in the news....

Trump is facing a serious criminal investigation.
His supporters are running a nuts audit who is embarrassing GOP Reps in Arizona
He is constantly spouting lies and conspiracy theories
Add in another crap load court cases and legal troubles for his political mafia.
goebbels

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.
You're confused. People post threads and discuss President Joe's actions and agenda's every day.

Some days it is difficult to find those threads as they are swamped by various versions of "it's not over" and Xiden is a(insert your chosen insult here), but they are there.
Someone got up with a nightmare hangover caused by Trump humping Biden guilt. Trump is running for an office is he not? Doesn't that make both Biden and Trump current events?
What office is Trump running for?
President.

Where have you been?
Trump can't declare for office officially, so he is NOT currently running. I hope he runs for congress in 2022 and then gets elected speaker.
Oh, me too. But it ain't going to happen.

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.
If taunting me is the most fun you can have outside of sex YOUR LIFE SUCKS
You just look like yer lonely...

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.

Deal?
They are still bringing her up...

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.
Because Biden didn't win .....

And, they know it.

That is the very reason they keep attacking Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back