When do lefties admit Biden won and start creating threads about CURRENT POLITICAL EVENTS instead of invoking Trump?

Serious question.

Yes there are a few here that bring up subjects of a stolen election and those threads are a disservice to the current messes we face just as much as your lame TDS threads are.

Biden is president. The left control both houses.

Those are the realities we face TODAY. Those have been the realities we've faced for 5 months now and will continue to face for another year and a half.

At the rate we're going you idiots are still going to be living under Trump beyond the next election.

There are TONS of things worthy of discussing that congress should be focusing on yet every other thread is either about Trump or derailed to a discussion about Trump. Hell, Biden might even have some positive things worthy of posting but you wouldn't know it because TDS rules both sides on this board.

I can not and will not take anyone serious who's majority of posts are about Trump.

Time to grow up folks.
Were you awake when Trump engineered the overthrow of Liz Cheney? Do you know that Trump is still going around undermining the elections? That he is still active in all levels of politics? Totally unlike other ex-presidents Republican or Democrat who tend to remain in the background. Are you aware that Trump has a sizable contingent of rabid followers who actually believe, and I kid you not, actually believe he is coming back to power in August?

I get it that you are ashamed of your ex-leader and would rather that he not be mentioned. But, unfortunately, for the rest of us, he does not go quietly into the night. So, as long as he is vocal, as long as he has a rabid following who stands ready to undermine the US Constitution and elections - we will continue to talk about him. That is what is known as current affairs. Let me know if you are still confused.

Some lying shit stain on another forum is ranting about how Texas passed a law that says you can now carry a gun without an ID. I think people like that should be eliminated.
do you have to have an ID for constitutional carry??
Yeah, a drivers license.
I dont recall seeing that in the law,, and what if you dont drive??
You have have an ID to do a lot of things. Cash a check, pawn something, open a bank account, buy a gun, vote, etc.
And we support Joe Manchin's proposal regarding voter ID.

Some lying shit stain on another forum is ranting about how Texas passed a law that says you can now carry a gun without an ID. I think people like that should be eliminated.
Yeah, a drivers license.
You have have an ID to do a lot of things. Cash a check, pawn something, open a bank account, buy a gun, vote, etc.
according to state law you are not required to have an ID,, and I looked and couldnt find where you are required to have one to constitutional carry,,

Packing the US Supreme Court with Leftists

I must have missed that, how many 'leftist" were stacked on the Supreme Court under Biden?
Packing the USSC with Leftists is what democrats WANT TO DO. Joe Manchin stopped them.
When did that happen?
Its on their to-do list
Oh, the RWNJ conspiracy theory rag daily wire said so back in April so it must be true.
Google it, there are MANY reports confirming that the dems want to pack the USSC. You're dumb deflections don't help your credibility.
That doesn't say what you claim it does.

Serious question.

Yes there are a few here that bring up subjects of a stolen election and those threads are a disservice to the current messes we face just as much as your lame TDS threads are.

Those are the realities we face TODAY. Those have been the realities we've faced for 5 months now and will continue to face for another year and a half.

At the rate we're going you idiots are still going to be living under Trump beyond the next election.

There are TONS of things worthy of discussing that congress should be focusing on yet every other thread is either about Trump or derailed to a discussion about Trump. Hell, Biden might even have some positive things worthy of posting but you wouldn't know it because TDS rules both sides on this board.

I can not and will not take anyone serious who's majority of posts are about Trump.

Time to grow up folks.
You're confused. People post threads and discuss President Joe's actions and agenda's every day.

Some days it is difficult to find those threads as they are swamped by various versions of "it's not over" and Xiden is a(insert your chosen insult here), but they are there.
Someone got up with a nightmare hangover caused by Trump humping Biden guilt. Trump is running for an office is he not? Doesn't that make both Biden and Trump current events?
What office is Trump running for?
President.

Where have you been?
Trump can't declare for office officially, so he is NOT currently running. I hope he runs for congress in 2022 and then gets elected speaker.
So he's holding campaign rallies but not running for anything?

I was gonna say "that's stupid" but really, that's just tRump all over.

Yeah, a drivers license.
according to state law you are not required to have an ID,, and I looked and couldnt find where you are required to have one to constitutional carry,,
How you gonna get a gun to carry without ID unless in a private sale? Or if you are carrying and the police stop you and you have no ID, what then?

Trump simply just can't believe he lost an election he lost. Trump is the leader of the GOP and this turd wants us to not say his Lord's name in vain. Biden won the election and Trump lost and now the Trump voters want to act like Hillary voters that didn't want to impeach Trump but he acts so much like Bill Clinton he has to be painted to look like the Bush's corrupt run of Ronald Reagan...
You calling someone else a turd is most interesting.
Off topic, please refrain from talking about anything else than Trump....Maybe Biden, you see this is politics and TOS states you must post relevant information about the subject of the OP, not the usual spamming and trolling of turds is allowed.
"Someone else" --- that was referring to Trump. Keep up, leftist.

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.

The Dems have to keep invoking Mr. Trump because they realize that Mr. Biden is off limits to criticism.

They no doubt admit in private that Mr. Biden is a mentally challenged old man who is a nothing burger, simply a pawn of his "advisers."

The poor old dude is so pitiful that even most Republicans do not bother to attack him personally but rather the "Administration."

Yeah, a drivers license.
How you gonna get a gun to carry without ID unless in a private sale? Or if you are carrying and the police stop you and you have no ID, what then?
where you got it doesnt matter,,

how about you just show where in the law you are required to have an ID???

Yeah, a drivers license.

I told you already. Drive a car, buy a gun, pawn something, voting, lots of other things too.

Yeah, a drivers license.

I told you already. Drive a car, buy a gun, pawn something, voting, lots of other things too.
thats not what you said,,

you ranted about a claim that said you dont need an ID for constitutional carry,, so show where in the law you need an ID for constitutional carry,,

Yeah, a drivers license.

thats not what you said,,

you ranted about a claim that said you dont need an ID for constitutional carry,, so show where in the law you need an ID for constitutional carry,,
I take it from your silence you realize youre the shitstain and not the other guy,,

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.
You're confused. People post threads and discuss President Joe's actions and agenda's every day.

Some days it is difficult to find those threads as they are swamped by various versions of "it's not over" and Xiden is a(insert your chosen insult here), but they are there.
Someone got up with a nightmare hangover caused by Trump humping Biden guilt. Trump is running for an office is he not? Doesn't that make both Biden and Trump current events?
What office is Trump running for?
President.

Where have you been?
Trump can't declare for office officially, so he is NOT currently running. I hope he runs for congress in 2022 and then gets elected speaker.
So he's holding campaign rallies but not running for anything?

I was gonna say "that's stupid" but really, that's just tRump all over.
If he holds a rally its for someone else who is running. My God, your partisanship is toxic. How do you sleep at night knowing we're out here, and 2022 is coming?

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.
When do lefties admit Biden won and start creating threads about CURRENT POLITICAL EVENTS instead of invoking Trump?

@@@@@@@

That would be a good question for Mac1958

Lefties are funny people. When Clinton was in office they used to dig up poor old Tricky Dick Nixon to vent their hatred. Today it's Trump. They won all the marbles but they can't help behaving like losers.

If he holds a rally its for someone else who is running
LMAO, since when?
LMAO, since he left office. Try google some time before posting nonsense.

Yeah, a drivers license.

I can't find it, but what I based my opinion on was the local sheriff's office here told me you do have to carry your ID to carry a gun. Maybe they are wrong. Oh well, thanks. If I find out for sure I'll post it.

Serious question.

Time to grow up folks.
Because triggering your support of the ex game show host is the most fun to be had with clothes on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back