When did the democrats stop being democrats?

That money was earmarked for those improvements and nothing else. But Rump thought to build on his imaginary wall which didn't increase even one foot during that time period although it had 1.4 billion to spend on it's own funds. I wonder what he did with that 1.4 billion? He built a bunch of wall pieces that only proved that his "Wall" was worthless. The bulk of the needs for a solid wall was already done by the last 2 Presidents BY LAW. But this has already been covered since the courts ruled that he had to return the money to it's rightful use.

But you still cover for him being that you are a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor AND a muderer.
Oh the wall, so he got a $714 Billion package, which was even more than the military asked for and he used a few bucks to build a wall, which IS national security and you throw a hissy fit? Are you serious? You think Biden/Obama treats the military or vertans better? You are high and either you are not military or you're a nut job.

So again, you're fighting all these battles to help democrats out, what's the game plan post Trump? See the movement was well before Trump, he's just a guy that embraced it and went full bore and actually fought for things we wanted. Hence Ding Dong ROE is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! ROE is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and the SALT Deductions, I get hard just thinking about how that pissed off all the lefties.......it's like Viagara to me.

Oh the wall, so he got a $714 Billion package, which was even more than the military asked for and he used a few bucks to build a wall, which IS national security and you throw a hissy fit? Are you serious? You think Biden/Obama treats the military or vertans better? You are high and either you are not military or you're a nut job.

Military money is earmarked. You have to spend it the way that congress directed you to spend it. Now, MAGA Rumpster Terrorist and Traitor, go to military.com and do a search for me. I know you are fishing for information so there is your chance. I am in there like almost every Military Person that has served in modern times. Are you?

So again, you're fighting all these battles to help democrats out, what's the game plan post Trump?

Get you to stop blowing up America. That's a good start.

Military money is earmarked. You have to spend it the way that congress directed you to spend it. Now, MAGA Rumpster Terrorist and Traitor, go to military.com and do a search for me. I know you are fishing for information so there is your chance. I am in there like almost every Military Person that has served in modern times. Are you?

Get you to stop blowing up America. That's a good start.
Oooh ytou're so ambitious, I've given you time to state your reasons and all you give us is $2.5 Billion in a $714 Billion package to be used on a wall. STop calling yourself a Republican, just come out and admit you're democrat. Because you support their agenda......it's that simple.

Somewhere between 1996 and 2008. When at Dem caucuses, or in say local dem groups like ACORN, they (party leaders) dictated what the issues WHERE instead of listening to the constituency. Us. WE, THE PEOPLE. Instead, WE were told by local democrat leaders what the issues WHERE. They stopped listening , and by 2008, they lost all connection to the grass roots. We where told: We are going to vote for a BLACK man, Obama, WHO? We were TOLD to vote for him. The TAIL wagging the dog. Stop listening to the middleclass, start dictating what the issues are, instead. The democrats lost all credibility then. By 2016, I am a trump supporter over this, democrats abandoned us.
'what the issues WHERE".

You said that twice and I still don't know what that means.

Both parties are completely unmoored from their principles. They are becoming more and more alike in their intolerance, fiscal irresponsibility, and being owned by special interests.

A plague on both their houses.

Oooh ytou're so ambitious, I've given you time to state your reasons and all you give us is $2.5 Billion in a $714 Billion package to be used on a wall. STop calling yourself a Republican, just come out and admit you're democrat. Because you support their agenda......it's that simple.

I am a fiscally conservative. Decades ago, it was called GOP. Today, you call it RINO. Fine. I'll just call you what you are and that is a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.

I am a fiscally conservative. Decades ago, it was called GOP. Today, you call it RINO. Fine. I'll just call you what you are and that is a MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist and Traitor.
You can't be fiscally conservative and support communists

Progtards are communists. They don't even like private property

So at best you're Rockefeller Republican, a globalist that told us how great free trade was, without requiring places like China to move in our direction......no thanks

So at best you're Rockefeller Republican, a globalist that told us how great free trade was, without requiring places like China to move in our direction......no thanks

I used him as the example of how your kind was run off at one time and he nation benefited from it. At best, you are a Mussolini Fascist Murdering Brownshirt.

I used him as the example of how your kind was run off at one time and he nation benefited from it. At best, you are a Mussolini Fascist Murdering Brownshirt.
Fascism was all about the enlistment of corporations into the political cause.

Look around.

Who do you see doing that?

What? Who was the example?

Wow, did that last brain cell finally die off? Call your handlers to get a new one. Oh, wait, that's going to be malfunctioning anyway but you'll still install it. Who the hell do you think. Oops, there I go again. Implying you can actually think for yourself.

Wow, did that last brain cell finally die off? Call your handlers to get a new one. Oh, wait, that's going to be malfunctioning anyway but you'll still install it. Who the hell do you think. Oops, there I go again. Implying you can actually think for yourself.
No, you are full of shit. You said him and the previous posts you were talking about yourself, so whatever dude, just take the L

Forum List

Back