When did the Democrats become the enemy of white working class folks?

McConnell's new "Because we can" rule has set a new precedent.

McConnell is correct, the Senate has that right. However adding court seats is extremely unpopular with most Americans. Why do you think Creepy Joe and Whoriss refuse to answer the question if they will do it or not? They know they'd be working against the American people and by being honest, would cost them the election dearly. It would be a slaughter. Nobody wants our courts changed and nobody wants our flags changed to 52 states.

Then you wonder why we always suspect the Democrats of cheating elections. They are cheating the system and the people to obtain power.

Remind me again what office Hunter Biden is running for?
President of the United States. His laptop has proven as much.
Was that a failed attempt at a joke, or are you really that stupid?
See what I mean about your complete and total inability to accept reality? The laptop has unequivocally proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Joe Biden engages in unimaginable criminal behavior by using his son Hunter as a bag-man.

Hunter Biden is running for President of the United States. If Joe wins, Hunter will be given hundreds of millions of dollars by leaders and crime syndicates around the world and Joe will make ALL decisions based on those dollars.

Biden really screwed up with his Environmental Wacko comments about energy, didn't he?

Blue dog Hell. It's time for yellow dogs. You seem to enjoy McConnell's new "Because We Can" rule that allows him to force an unqualified partisan into the S.C. seat that was stolen from Garland
  1. It wasn't "stolen", snowflake. We the People elected a Republican Sentate to stop the marxist dictator Barack Obama. As President of the United States, it was Barack's job to nominate a qualified candidate. He failed to do that. Garland was a radical extremist and the Senate said "oh fuck no".
  2. We haven't seen a justice as qualified as Amy Coney Barrett since Antonin Scalia. She is more intelligent than the entire current court combined and unlike Dumbocrat appointed judges (who are appointed to rubber-stamp the left-wing extremist agenda), she sets aside her personal views to uphold the U.S. Constitution as written.
This is a prime example of what we mean when we say you have a complete and total inability to accept reality.
1. There was never even a hearing for Garland where senators could have voted for or against him.
2. Trump said many times that he wouldn't nominate anyone for the court that wouldn't rubber stamp his stated goals. He then chose a person whose previous writings essentially rubber stamped Trump's stated goals. If you have a problem with rubber stamp judges, Barrett should really be a problem for you.

You are certainly allowed to believe anything you want to believe, no matter how wrong and stupid you are.

What are you talking about? You just said it yourself. You care more about how much you hate Trump than you do this country. As long as Trump is gone, it doesn't matter if Biden puts us in a depression. You would be satisfied with that. It's why I said people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote with that mentality.

Biden really screwed up with his Environmental Wacko comments about energy, didn't he?

There was never even a hearing for Garland where senators could have voted for or against him.
A reflection of just how poor a choice Merrick Garland was by Barack Obama.
Trump said many times that he wouldn't nominate anyone for the court that wouldn't rubber stamp his stated goals.
That's because his "stated goal" is constitutional government. What does it say about you that constitutional government pisses you off so much?

McConnell's new "Because we can" rule has set a new precedent.

McConnell is correct, the Senate has that right. However adding court seats is extremely unpopular with most Americans. Why do you think Creepy Joe and Whoriss refuse to answer the question if they will do it or not? They know they'd be working against the American people and by being honest, would cost them the election dearly. It would be a slaughter. Nobody wants our courts changed and nobody wants our flags changed to 52 states.

Then you wonder why we always suspect the Democrats of cheating elections. They are cheating the system and the people to obtain power.

The majority wanted Garland to get a hearing, but that didn't stop McConnell from using his "Because we can " rule. The majority believes appointment of this SC justice before the election is wrong, but that doesn't stop McConnell from using his "Because we can" rule.

There was never even a hearing for Garland where senators could have voted for or against him.
A reflection of just how poor a choice Merrick Garland was by Barack Obama.
Trump said many times that he wouldn't nominate anyone for the court that wouldn't rubber stamp his stated goals.
That's because his "stated goal" is constitutional government. What does it say about you that constitutional government pisses you off so much?

Trump's "stated goal" was ending ACA and ending abortions. I won't bother looking up a clip for you, but there are plenty of videos showing Trump outlining his criteria for selecting SC justices.

You are certainly allowed to believe anything you want to believe, no matter how wrong and stupid you are.

What are you talking about? You just said it yourself. You care more about how much you hate Trump than you do this country. As long as Trump is gone, it doesn't matter if Biden puts us in a depression. You would be satisfied with that. It's why I said people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote with that mentality.

I didn't say that. I said that hatred of Trump was enough by it's self. Lots of reasons why Joe is our best choice for president.

Remind me again what office Hunter Biden is running for?
President of the United States. His laptop has proven as much.
Was that a failed attempt at a joke, or are you really that stupid?
See what I mean about your complete and total inability to accept reality? The laptop has unequivocally proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Joe Biden engages in unimaginable criminal behavior by using his son Hunter as a bag-man.

Hunter Biden is running for President of the United States. If Joe wins, Hunter will be given hundreds of millions of dollars by leaders and crime syndicates around the world and Joe will make ALL decisions based on those dollars.

Credible link? Links to your imagination aren't valid.

I didn't say that. I said that hatred of Trump was enough by it's self. Lots of reasons why Joe is our best choice for president.

Like what? His plans will destroy our economy, make everybody poorer, and choke off our fuel supply. Can you do okay paying twice as much for natural gas, propane, gasoline? Well a lot of Americans can't. That's money which will stop in circulation. Like I said, this dementia clown can put this country in a depression with his agenda.

The majority wanted Garland to get a hearing, but that didn't stop McConnell from using his "Because we can " rule. The majority believes appointment of this SC justice before the election is wrong, but that doesn't stop McConnell from using his "Because we can" rule.

Where do you get this majority BS from? The Republicans won the Senate again after McConnell did that. So no, there is no majority that was against it.

I didn't watch it yet. Global warming came back for a few days and I wanted to be outside to enjoy it as much as possible. But it left again so perhaps I'll watch it today or tonight.

Like what? His plans will destroy our economy, make everybody poorer, and choke off our fuel supply. Can you do okay paying twice as much for natural gas, propane, gasoline? Well a lot of Americans can't. That's money which will stop in circulation. Like I said, this dementia clown can put this country in a depression with his agenda.

Lots of reasons to support Biden, but senseless to lay them all out for an idiot Trump supporter who would stick by Trump even if he walked into your house and shit on the kitchen table. I reserve the full explanation for sane people who are mentally capable of making a logical decision. You're just not worth the effort.

Where do you get this majority BS from? The Republicans won the Senate again after McConnell did that. So no, there is no majority that was against it.

Believe what you want. I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. You're wrong, but I don't care.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?

They didn't.

Little history lesson for you, buddy.

Republicans made inroads with the White Working Class in the North from Teddy Roosevelt up until the Great Depression. Then they left, and the GOP became fully invested in supporting the Investor Class over the Working Class. White Working Class people in the south, being stupid from generations of inbreeding, were happy being poor and exploited as long as they had slightly more than the darkies.

The Democrats had a wonderful 40 year run up until LBJ made a clean break with the Southern Inbreds, and Tricky Dick decided to employ a strategy of using racism (as well as homophobia and religion) to get dumb working class people to vote against their own economic interests.

You see, if we were ONLY talking about economic issues, only about 20% of the population benefits from the GOP's pro-investor class policies.

So the GOP plays on their racial fears, their religious fears, and their sexual fears. That's why you blame some person in China for losing your factory job instead of the rich white person running the hedge fund who decided to move that factory to make a bigger profit. You've been kind of programmed to do so.

Forum List

Back