When did the Democrats become the enemy of white working class folks?

That's interesting and all, but that idiot was whining about something he thinks I personally said. I promise you I have nothing to do with the operations of Biden's web site.

Your original question was what is Creepy Joe doing to take our guns away, and I answered that question with evidence from his very own site. In his own platform, government is going to demand any person purchasing a firearm have a government permit. Government is going to limit not only what kinds of weapons you can buy, but how many of them. Government is going to limit how much ammo you can even use in that firearm. Biden is going to bring back restrictions on people to buy a firearm if they can't write out a check to their credit card company. How many senior citizens or disabled Americans go on shooting sprees?

The point is, we are absolutely on target. Biden does want to disarm Americans. If you read what I posted, or even go to the Joe Biden site, even you have to honestly admit that.

But instead BULLDOG, you are standing by the LIE that you dems are NOT coming for our guns.

And when you pretend to not understand this simple point, that is another lie from you.

For TWO limited examples of your filthy lying.

Yes, I remember you whining about having your guns confiscated if Obama was elected the first time. That was a long time ago. Seems their trip to come get your guns has taken a lot longer than you were led to believe.

That we have not lost all battles, does not change the stated intent of your party's leadership.

AN intent by the way, that was always there, they are just being honest about it now, because they think demographic shift means they don't need the Blue DOg dems anymore.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.
How sad is that? Amazing that people are so ignorant, they would choose poverty over prosperity because of a President’s behavior.

Educated people judge a President by their policies.

Idiots and sycophants' excuse disgusting behavior.

Evidently, Putting an end to Trump's piggish behavior is more important to them than those other things.
How sad is that? Amazing that people are so ignorant, they would choose poverty over prosperity because of a President’s behavior.

Perfect example is the Democrats denying Hunter's disgusting behavior.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?
In 2012 B. Hussein's campaign abandoned the White Working Class vote due to their HATRED of White Americans.

Some will argue that poorly thought out act of Racial Hatred cost him the election.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?
White guilt.
The Democrat party has become the party of victims.
And if you are white, have a good job... middle class. You are not a victim. In fact... you are blamed for pretty much everything that is wrong with America... perceived or real.

If you value your right to see to your own self-defense, there is only one choice.

The problem as I see it is that Democrat voters don't even know, or care what his agenda is. Creepy Joe is a Democrat and they hate Trump. That's it, they're voting for Biden.

And the gun issue is just one of his many destructive polices. He said he's going to create good paying jobs. How? By increasing taxes on the job creators? By increasing capital gains taxes? By bringing back Commie Care on steroids? By doubling or more their energy costs?

Democrats really are void when it comes to common sense.

You're wrong again, as usual, but if it makes things easier for you then yes. We hate Trump. We hate Trump and we hate the bullshit tyrannical stunts he continuously pulls. That would be enough to vote him out even if there weren't countless other reasons to vote for Biden..

That's interesting and all, but that idiot was whining about something he thinks I personally said. I promise you I have nothing to do with the operations of Biden's web site.

Your original question was what is Creepy Joe doing to take our guns away, and I answered that question with evidence from his very own site. In his own platform, government is going to demand any person purchasing a firearm have a government permit. Government is going to limit not only what kinds of weapons you can buy, but how many of them. Government is going to limit how much ammo you can even use in that firearm. Biden is going to bring back restrictions on people to buy a firearm if they can't write out a check to their credit card company. How many senior citizens or disabled Americans go on shooting sprees?

The point is, we are absolutely on target. Biden does want to disarm Americans. If you read what I posted, or even go to the Joe Biden site, even you have to honestly admit that.

But instead BULLDOG, you are standing by the LIE that you dems are NOT coming for our guns.

And when you pretend to not understand this simple point, that is another lie from you.

For TWO limited examples of your filthy lying.

Yes, I remember you whining about having your guns confiscated if Obama was elected the first time. That was a long time ago. Seems their trip to come get your guns has taken a lot longer than you were led to believe.

That we have not lost all battles, does not change the stated intent of your party's leadership.

AN intent by the way, that was always there, they are just being honest about it now, because they think demographic shift means they don't need the Blue DOg dems anymore.

Blue dog Hell. It's time for yellow dogs. You seem to enjoy McConnell's new "Because We Can" rule that allows him to force an unqualified partisan into the S.C. seat that was stolen from Garland, but I suspect you won't enjoy it quite so much when the next congress uses that rule to add more justices to the court. If you are terrified of common sense gun control, the other changes will put you into a catatonic state.

It's taken a lot longer than you and the rest of the Dumbocrats want. That's because the constitution protects us from little Adolf Hitler wannabes.

Perfect example is the Democrats denying Hunter's disgusting behavior.

Remind me again what office Hunter Biden is running for?

I don't deny any and all reality. Just the twisted alternate reality that crazy rump supporters are lost in.
Snowflake...the Dumbocrat Party lost the entire rust belt and even lost Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and West Virginia. Only an idiot would deny that they have lost all blue-collar, working-class Americans.

Your inability to accept reality is as tragic as it is comical.

It's taken a lot longer than you and the rest of the Dumbocrats want. That's because the constitution protects us from little Adolf Hitler wannabes.

No. I distinctly remember right wingers saying if Obama was elected, the 2nd would cease to exist. Were they lying way back then too?

Blue dog Hell. It's time for yellow dogs. You seem to enjoy McConnell's new "Because We Can" rule that allows him to force an unqualified partisan into the S.C. seat that was stolen from Garland, but I suspect you won't enjoy it quite so much when the next congress uses that rule to add more justices to the court. If you are terrified of common sense gun control, the other changes will put you into a catatonic state.

If they decide to cheat the system by adding more court seats, it will kill the Democrat party for at least the next decade. The following election they will lose both the House and Senate, and Whoriss has no shot at winning the next election given that Biden will have no chance at trying for reelection.

You're wrong again, as usual, but if it makes things easier for you then yes. We hate Trump. We hate Trump and we hate the bullshit tyrannical stunts he continuously pulls. That would be enough to vote him out even if there weren't countless other reasons to vote for Biden..

Correct, and that's why people like you should not be allowed to vote. You're using the same criteria to vote for a President that you used to vote for an American Idol contestant.

I don't deny any and all reality. Just the twisted alternate reality that crazy rump supporters are lost in.
Snowflake...the Dumbocrat Party lost the entire rust belt and even lost Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and West Virginia. Only an idiot would deny that they have lost all blue-collar, working-class Americans.

Your inability to accept reality is as tragic as it is comical.

Again, you're basing all your hopes and dreams on the repeat of that once in a lifetime, never to be duplicated, fluke of an election 4 years ago. Do you think all voters were frozen in time, and will continue to repeat those same things forever? One of us seems to have a problem facing reality.

Blue dog Hell. It's time for yellow dogs. You seem to enjoy McConnell's new "Because We Can" rule that allows him to force an unqualified partisan into the S.C. seat that was stolen from Garland
  1. It wasn't "stolen", snowflake. We the People elected a Republican Sentate to stop the marxist dictator Barack Obama. As President of the United States, it was Barack's job to nominate a qualified candidate. He failed to do that. Garland was a radical extremist and the Senate said "oh fuck no".
  2. We haven't seen a justice as qualified as Amy Coney Barrett since Antonin Scalia. She is more intelligent than the entire current court combined and unlike Dumbocrat appointed judges (who are appointed to rubber-stamp the left-wing extremist agenda), she sets aside her personal views to uphold the U.S. Constitution as written.
This is a prime example of what we mean when we say you have a complete and total inability to accept reality.

If they decide to cheat the system by adding more court seats, it will kill the Democrat party for at least the next decade. The following election they will lose both the House and Senate, and Whoriss has no shot at winning the next election given that Biden will have no chance at trying for reelection.

McConnell's new "Because we can" rule has set a new precedent.

Correct, and that's why people like you should not be allowed to vote. You're using the same criteria to vote for a President that you used to vote for an American Idol contestant.

You are certainly allowed to believe anything you want to believe, no matter how wrong and stupid you are.

Forum List

Back