When did Junk Plans become Junk Plans

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
In all the debate over Obamadon'tcare, I don't recall much discussion about "Junk Plans". It was always about "you could keep your insurance if you like it".

Period.

Then our Affirmative Action Non-Hero gets has skinny ass caught in a wringer and all of sudden, these became junk plans.

I am sure there might have been a few statements about this prior to the BIG LIE being exposed, but I don't recall hearing it at all.

If the left can't produce 1000 clips of this, then they have to admit that this is nothing more than a scorched earth effort to divert from the fact that our incompetent president is also an incompetent liar.

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE LEFT BECOMES CONCERNED about our junk plans.

And Ed Shultz has the moxy and the dead brain cells to push this pile of horseshyt.

If you are from the left, don't bother posting about what the plans did and did not cover, that is just more smoke. It really does not matter if you think they are junk or not.

You were pretty quiet on the whole topic prior to the BIG LIE. That is what this is about. Negs to anyone who compares plans.

And maybe I am wrong about this. But I just don't recall seeing it.

All I heard was the may plan (good or bad) and doctor were safe from any issues because of Obamacare.

Let's see it.

It's a form of fraud called bait and switch...he said, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period." No qualifications were mentioned, and they were very aware that they were intentionally misleading the public.

This is how they demonized the various plans. Plans are tailored for families and individuals. There aren't "bad, shitty, crappy, junk" plans. There are different levels of coverage which until now everyone had the option of buying/not buying insurance.

Last edited:
It's a form of fraud called bait and switch...he said, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. Period." No qualifications were mentioned, and they were very aware that they were intentionally misleading the public.

I agree.

But, this is a chance for them to show me what I missed.

Where were they talking junk plans prior to the BIG LIE being exposed ?

A "junk plan" in Lefty-speak is one that we freely chose and like, which doesn't include extra coverage we don't want OR need, and without high enough premiums, deductibles and copays to cover subsidies for the Obama voter base to get free HC insurance.

When did Junk Plans become Junk Plans?

When Obama said they were. Duh
obama-socalist-cartoon-Copy.jpg

Uh Huh.....er...uh....eh....ah....misleading...yeah thats it misleading??????:confused::confused::confused:

You were pretty quiet on the whole topic prior to the BIG LIE.

To me this is key point.

If they knew but didn't talk about it, then they all lied.

If they didn't know and they fell in trap just as we did, then how they can defend those who set the trap.

What can I say... that IS how left works.

Ame®icano;8266364 said:
You were pretty quiet on the whole topic prior to the BIG LIE.

To me this is key point.

If they knew but didn't talk about it, then they all lied.

If they didn't know and they fell in trap just as we did, then how they can defend those who set the trap.

What can I say... that IS how left works.

They forgive them because they believe sometimes you have to manipulate the masses for the greater good...the ends justify the means.

I have not seen the left posting any clips of Pelosi talking about Junk Plans yet.

I wonder what is happening ?

If a company in the private sector pulled this bullshit they would have been brought up
on charges of fraud.Plain and simple.

Absolutely! Many of these lying a-holes would already be in prison if an ongoing fraud and conspiracy of this magnitude occurred in the private sector. First one in the slammer would be Obama! Has to be THE biggest conspiracy to commit fraud in America history

Last edited:

Forum List

Back