When did Calumny become the Rule of Law?

We're gonna have to disagree on this one.

Russia has not been adding nations to a war coaltion...NATO has.

Examine it from their perspective.

If Russia came into our sphere of influence and began adding South and Central American nations in an attempt to "Stave off war"

What do you think our reaction would be?

Exactly.

The US and NATO are the aggressors here.

Plain and simple.
I guess we agree to disagree then, Gabe. It's just that I'm not fully understanding why Russia is threatening the Ukraine, and I've done nothing but reading biographies and found a lot of the foreign people who are being belted by the American press as bad are in their personal lives believers in Christian fellowship, have won accolades from some of their other neighbors. I'd prefer to see a diplomatic effort between the Ukraine and Russia rather than threats of missiles and bombings. I have found not a single thing about the opinions of the Ukrainians, so maybe it's a matter of no translation of their information into English to understand why they have displeased a world power on one hand and been threatened with fiscal ruin by our fickle politics, one of whom embraces them, and his replacement by extorting money from them for his personal use, when the money was based on The American taxpayers should be recompensed since their paid-in IRS payments were pandemically laundered out to the Ukraine to turn back what was rumored back when to be hit hard by the Russians. I still am praying for a peaceful as well as a mutual solution to the woes between the Ukraine and Russia. And it's not clear to me if the Ukraine will lose, prosper, or remain the same as their post war separation anxieties are seemingly under scrutiny as to whether they can afford Russia's excoriating treatise issues.

Well, good night all. It's late here. May God bring peace to the world in our lives, and may we learn to respect the other countries in the world and may God improve good will amongst every tribe and city across this world. Singing hallelujah, everyone is getting along this year would be finer music ever written to help the world live in brotherly love, and acceptance in our hearts that we supported peace and understanding rather than constant fighting . May peace on earth, start in every heart before we get in trouble and bring still waters, fresh and clean to every nation. :sleep:

Since the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact, NATO has DOUBLED in size...for what?

Terrorism in Europe?

Please provide concrete examples of the actions Russia has taken that justifies the doubling of the size of NATO?

The Us government has been engaging with, training, and providing weapons systems to Ukraine.

There are consistent flights in and out of that AOR from Papa, Hungary.

Are we there in the tens of thousands...no...but we have had steady, consistent ops with Ukrainian forces for quite a while.

What if the Russian military was equipping, training, and exercising with Mexican forces south of the border?

What if they had advisor forces in Mexico helping the Mexicans to set up missile batteries pointed at us?

So...what has Russia done that is worth doubling the size of NATO?

You seem to be forgetting that the US, Britain and Russia guaranteed the territorial sovereignty of Ukraine to get them to surrender their Soviet era nukes. The US and Britain sat on their thumbs while Putin took Crimea by force. We have every right to provide Ukraine with training and defensive weapons, in fact an obligation. Deal with it.

You seem to be forgetting that the US, Britain and Russia guaranteed the territorial sovereignty of Ukraine to get them to surrender their Soviet era nukes. The US and Britain sat on their thumbs while Putin took Crimea by force. We have every right to provide Ukraine with training and defensive weapons, in fact an obligation. Deal with it.

The people of Crimea voted 97% to secede from Ukraine.

The people wanted the transition.

Remember when we Kosovo voted to seceded from Serbia?

Bush threatened to bomb Serbia if Kosovo was not permitted to separate.

The west was all behind that.

As for guarantees.

According to many many Russians, they had a handshake agreement with NATO not to push expansion.

So much for guarantees.

You are being duped again...you boomers are always getting fooled by this.

It's like your brains can't factor your government lying to you.

Yesterday, on national tv, I saw Hillary lying about her calumny against President Trump by trying to distance her payment to the British Spy, Christopher Steele for presenting a dossier of lies about President Trump that contained both salacious lies and professional lies about colusion with Russia, neither of which happened in reality. then I realized we've been hearing the same character assassination of President Donald Trump that we've been hearing for five years, most of us knowing Hillary is the most likely person to have perpetrated this lie to the press, to the FBI, and to Congress itself.

I did a little digging and found what the American Bar Association define as the rule of law: Rule of Law in an American Context and I quote from their first paragraph: "No country can maintain a rule of law society if its people do not respect the laws." and from the second paragraph: "The rule of law functions because most of us agree that it is important to follow laws every day."

I further found another article that makes me wonder about Hillary's continual lying yesterday or the day before that and since she told the grand jury "I forget" in 1996: Hillary Clinton Tells Grand Jury She Cannot Account for Records (Published 1996)

"The implications: The entire top ranks of the Democratic Party – donors, policymakers, senior diplomats, even a former president – could be exposed as accessories in her mishandling of documents more people have seen than were ever meant to."​
Calumny. Somebody learned a new word. :lol:

I heard Ted Cruz's dad was complicit in JFK's assassination.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

I heard Obama was born in Kenya.

Ain't karma a BITCH!

Forum List

Back