When Desperate.. play cards

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Ah... spring is in the air..the election cycle begins and Democrats are .. perplexed

Nothing positive to run on so.....

Hey ... play their cards...

Standard deal... the race card, the bogey man corporation card, the it's Bush's fault card, the poor us card, the mean Republicans card...

I hope they play some new ones for a CHANGE.... I'm bored

The 'hate' card. I like that one.

The 'fear' card. That's always entertaining.

The 'He did it too' card. Yep, that's always a great way to gain credibility.

You forgot the "racist" card, a perpetual winner in the eyes of leftgoobs.

The Tea Bagger darling Rand Paul, has done nothing but reenforce some folks' belief that they are all racists. STOP fueling the fire, and the fire will go out. How hard is this to understand?

Last edited:
fear card: the alert system bush and his cronies used....where is that red/orange bullmal now?

racist card: well after paul's little mis step..what can one say?

the he did it too card: that is like rationalization and justification...humans just cant do without it...

as long as you allow yourself to be blinded by partisan mal....there will be nothing but bickering and whining....both parties are happy to control the people with false allusions of differences..when in reality there are none...

fear card: the alert system bush and his cronies used....where is that red/orange bullmal now?

the he did it too card: that is like rationalization and justification...humans just cant do without it...

as long as you allow yourself to be blinded by partisan mal....there will be nothing but bickering and whining....both parties are happy to control the people with false allusions of differences..when in reality there are none...

Both sides do it all. I'll bet I could come back after work today and this thread will have turned into a multi-page list of the same old folks going back and forth trying to one up each other with examples of who did what and how much more eeeevul the other side is, et cetera et cetera ad nauseum. Nothing new to see here, move along!

Ah... spring is in the air..the election cycle begins and Democrats are .. perplexed

Standard deal... the race card, the bogey man corporation card, the it's Bush's fault card, the poor us card, the mean Republicans card...

Better known as the Victim Card. Everyone's a victim according to them.

In a sense? They rat themselves out. We are victims of an over-bloated, over-reaching Government.

Both sides do it all. I'll bet I could come back after work today and this thread will have turned into a multi-page list of the same old folks going back and forth trying to one up each other with examples of who did what and how much more eeeevul the other side is, et cetera et cetera ad nauseum. Nothing new to see here, move along!

On rare occasions posters stay on track.. now this thread starts out with only some cards Democrats typically deal in times of desperation, hell, come to think of it, they don't even need desperation.

Freely admit in candid fashion that the cards played are indeed Democrat quintessentials and I doubt you would receive an argument...

Now .. in classic form .. when faced with an obvious habitual reality. The mis-directional rationalization is that both sides do it..

I've laid but a few cards on the table.. what cards you feel Republicans play, is a fair response or the starting of another thread..

Last edited:

On rare occasions posters stay on track.. now this thread starts out with only some cards Democrats typically deal in times of desperation, hell, come to think of it, they don't even need desperation.

Freely admit in candid fashion that the cards played are indeed Democrat quintessentials and I doubt you would receive an argument...

Now .. in classic form .. when faced with an obvious habitual reality. The mis-directional rationalization is that both sides do it..

I've laid but a few cards on the table.. what cards you feel Republicans play, is a fair response or the starting of another thread..

Now Lumpy, your blinders are showing. Where in my post did I give any indication of partisanship? I despise both major parties and the games they both play. The fact that I lean left doesn't make me blind to the Democrats' shortcomings. Now the ten dollar question is, can you say the same about the Republicans? :eusa_whistle:

the to big to fail card

Now Lumpy, your blinders are showing. Where in my post did I give any indication of partisanship? I despise both major parties and the games they both play. The fact that I lean left doesn't make me blind to the Democrats' shortcomings. Now the ten dollar question is, can you say the same about the Republicans? :eusa_whistle:

Well played sweet darlin.. as you indicate with your response (Democrats' shortcomings) the acceptance of the quintessential Democrat cards played as enumerated it would be ungentlemanly not to acknowledge the possible existence, of the yet unlisted and therefore elusive Republican shortcomings.....:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
And here I thought cards were Aces, Diamonds, Clubs and Spades :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: It could be better for business however if you play a trump card

Last edited:
I can't do the trump card, my hair is natural and I can't fire anyone.

Not even myself.

The Tea Bagger darling Rand Paul, has done nothing but reenforce some folks' belief that they are all racists. STOP fueling the fire, and the fire will go out. How hard is this to understand?

The iron pot attempting to accuse the the TFal of being black. Leftwingnut parrots babbling mindless rhetoric and baseless accusations are the only ones "reinforcing" anything. It's called throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks.

You want to come back with some facts and a legitimate argument, or what?

"Blah blah blah blah .... blah blah blah blah ....... *yawn* .... etc.

How hard is THIS to understand, sheep? Let me guess ... you voted for Herr O-blah-blah?:cuckoo:

*yawn*

Fear card: the leftist Bible complete with deflection to the right. Y'all are full of shit. Let me know if I can decipher that for you.:rolleyes:

You fuckwits on the left did the one thing I didn't consider possible .. you voted into office probably the only person on Earth that could make Bush look good. You have completely minimalised your accusations by choosing a fuckup commie.

You goofs did this in 76. Remember the backlash?:eusa_angel:

New Topics

Forum List

Back