When Derek Chauvin gets off with only 2 years probation how will 'politics' be impacted?

Oh...he is most certainly walking. Any attorney worth their salt will see him walk easy. Suspect was spotted dropping drugs, new videos shows the negro becoming very combative once in the cruiser. Toxicology revealed lots and lots of drugs and alcohol in the system.
Not to mention the officers were following police procedure per restraint. Oh...he is walking.
if he was cuffed and in the cruiser.....why did the cop pull him back out?...
Probably because he was fucked up like a sprayed roach, and was injuring himself inside of the cruiser. I don't really know. Judging from the footage I saw he was resisting slightly outside of the cruiser and appeared to carry on in the cruiser. Those body cams are going to come out sooner or later. The security cam from the store already has.

Oh...he is most certainly walking. Any attorney worth their salt will see him walk easy. Suspect was spotted dropping drugs, new videos shows the negro becoming very combative once in the cruiser. Toxicology revealed lots and lots of drugs and alcohol in the system.
Not to mention the officers were following police procedure per restraint. Oh...he is walking.
if he was cuffed and in the cruiser.....why did the cop pull him back out?...
Probably because he was fucked up like a sprayed roach, and was injuring himself inside of the cruiser. I don't really know. Judging from the footage I saw he was resisting slightly outside of the cruiser and appeared to carry on in the cruiser. Those body cams are going to come out sooner or later. The security cam from the store already has.
i dont give a shit if he was pissing his pants, they had him cuffed and in the vehical which is were they wanted him,leave him there and none of this would be happening.....i have seen numerous accounts of this happening, but not one person has talked about WHY he was pulled back out.....

I also think he walks. The first autopsy almost guarantees it. If toxicology comes back full of drugs and alcohol...not a chance he is convicted of a crime that involves jailtime. Accidental death due to poor training. And they'll show 100 hours of body cam footage of other cops doing the same thing and no one died.

It's not what you know...it's what you can prove.

Forum List

Back