When crying out needlessly

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
When crying out needlessly.

Go for a walk. Spend hours walking if needed. It will help you feel better and give you something to do while clearing up the emotional and mental garbage.

But how does a person go for a walk, hours if needed, if trying to escape from the surrounding 'non walkers'?

• Banned
In a certain neighborhood was a tenant. The tenant was becoming ostracized for being too forward trying to keep the neighborhhod clean. The other neighborhhod tenants thought his directness was not good for political liasons. So they thought of a better way in dealing with those that were unwilling to help in keeping the neighborhood clean.

Then one day another group of neighborhood dirtiers came into the neighborhood. This time the majority of the tenants were not assisted by the former tenant.

There is no justification for personal vindication.

(I)sa(i)ah 1:2 "Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me."

Even the one whom The LORD found writhing in blood after having been thrown out.

Ezek(i)el 16:5-15
"5None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.

6And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live. 7I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.

8Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine. 9Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil. 10I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk. 11I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck. 12And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head. 13Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. 14And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.

15But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was."

(I)sa(i)ah 14:12 "12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Ezekiel 28: "14Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

"17Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. This is what the 'anounted cherub' was trying to do to The LORD God.

Do not call what is bad good and do not call what is good evil.

God, IS He Good or IS He evil?
The LORD?
The LORD and God, together; The LORD God?

A child with a father who never corrects. Good or hatred?

And His mercy endureth, forever? As in 'grace' towards wrong?

To sit around while wrong is being committed is as a family member sitting around while watching the new wife or new husband being beaten or beating. And then justifying 'why'.

The bride of Christ Messiah is female.

God IS a Spirit; not man.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The difference between a life and 1 life is how the person views their 'time' in their life.

One who commits to The LORD usually commits for life. 1 life-time.

A life on the waters or 1 life on the waters? You are 1 life just as each other is also 1 life, individually. First you, then you among another, etc...

Now how would you feel if someone or something or some 'group' was attempting to strip you of you?

Culture, true, is as 1. The waters is as 'an open' stage. When the play you're involved with/in is over, the curtain drops and another set takes stage.

A world where children are neglected, even while they are upon the waters, is a world that will come to a stopping of populating. The world needs The LORD God Christ Messiah. Parents caring are 'Godly' parents.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Then one day another group of neighborhood dirtiers came into the neighborhood. This time the majority of the tenants were not assisted by the former tenant.

There is no justification for personal vindication.

Was unable to assist any further.

Forum List

Back