When criminals know that the government is criminal.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Federal prisons locked down ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration

Federal prisons were locked down Saturday to prevent possible violence ahead of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, officials said,

The directive went into effect at midnight, after inmates were in their cells, at the Bureau of Prisons’ 120 facilities across the country, officials said.

“In light of current events occurring around the country, and out of an abundance of caution, the decision has been made to secure all institutions,” the Bureau of Prisons said in a statement.

Inmates will be kept in their cells most of the day and visitation has been canceled.

Just wait......

Before 2022, you'll be forced to have "Papers" to travel the Interstates....just like they did in Nazi Germany.

Armed Border crossing pavilions set up at every democrat influenced state.

But not to worry, it'll all be for your "safety"

You DO KNOW that they already have an interstate system of License Plate recognition cameras nearly everywhere and on many police cars now so that they can track you anywhere and everywhere?? You knew that, right ??

That's why so many cars are hijacked and stolen today. Easier for criminals to just take the car WITH the license plate than to steal a license plate and put it on their car.

Face recognition is next....just like China.

Last edited:
Just wait......

Before 2022, you'll be forced to have "Papers" to travel the Interstates....just like they did in Nazi Germany.

They are already doing a bit of bragging on it by changing their name to Checkmate. Wars and more wars from these greedy mf'rs if they are not stopped. A lot of pages showing their trail need to be archived asap in case they start changing.

When Tyranny takes over the government......

1). They steal elections

2). Paranoia sets in and they start locking down capitals and government facilities (all in the name of your safety)

3). People are disarmed (again, in the name of your safety)

4). Speech is restricted

5). Rights are restricted

6). Finally, dissidents are eliminated (Made possible by step 3) If you willfully go along with step 3, you have encouraged steps 4,5 and 6

If I were in prison right now, I'd be asking myself, "Why me and not thee?"

Just wait......

You DO KNOW that they already have an interstate system of License Plate recognition cameras nearly everywhere and on many police cars now so that they can track you anywhere and everywhere?? You knew that, right ??

That's why so many cars are hijacked and stolen today. Easier for criminals to just take the car WITH the license plate than to steal a license plate and put it on their car.

Before 2022? Would you care to bet on that?

Just wait......

Blacklisting, false charges, and wealth stripping of even the smallest things that give a private individual liberty for anyone who doesn't play their game and doesn't go along. Hell, its already started.

Found one where they are calling one of our military guys a white supremacist for having a Jesus tattoo on his shoulder.

"Papers" to travel the Interstates
License registration proof of insurance, taillight out, failure to come to a complete stop, lane change or signaling violation etc., etc.

Small-town cops are ALREADY on the take to seize your license, throw you 90 days in jail, and impound your vehicle at any opportunity for anything like that anywhere in the U.S.

Don't think you'll ever hold a paying job or possess a firearm again in this life either.

"Papers" to travel the Interstates
License registration proof of insurance, taillight out, failure to come to a complete stop, lane change or signaling violation etc., etc.

Small-town cops are ALREADY on the take to seize your license, throw you 90 days in jail, and impound your vehicle at any opportunity for anything like that anywhere in the U.S.

Don't think you'll ever hold a paying job or possess a firearm again in this life either.
League of cities started that kind of stuff and getting worse. I can understand a felon like a habitual thief should not be able to vote or own a gun but too many shenanigans going down in the way of false charges. The bankers wanted me in jail for their fraud and the fraud of some locals here. The attorney for SBA, her jaw dropped when I told her the truth after something was said. The feds still just buried the whole matter and paid the bank for their fraud anyhow. Really it is no wonder people are so fed up as I know we can't be the only one's that shit happened to; and now 20 years later look what they have done to small businesses throughout.

Forum List

Back