When corporations dont pay enough in taxes, Leftists call them evil. When those same corporations do business with a nation with concentration camps?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
CRICKETS!

Anyone who protests corporations who do business in Georgia, or dont pay enough in taxes....but will not protest those same corporations for doing business with a dictatorship committing GENOCIDE I
is a fraud and a phony and should not be taken seriously as a human being.

CRICKETS!

Anyone who protests corporations who do business in Georgia, or dont pay enough in taxes....but will not protest those same corporations for doing business with a dictatorship committing GENOCIDE I
Here's the deal. Companies like Amazon don'y pay a lot of tax because they have used their profits each year for expansion. Ya think Amazon expanded each year the last 10 ?????????????????????????

Let's say Amazon has a 100 million profit. Well they can take 90 million and expand the business. Expenses can't be taxed, only deducted.

The dumb libturds just can't understand Legal tax moves unless it benefits their SCUZZY asses only. Cock suckers.

That's why libturd fukwads couldn't sell friggin lemonade when they were 6

CRICKETS!

Here's the deal. Companies like Amazon don'y pay a lot of tax because they have used their profits each year for expansion. Ya think Amazon expanded each year the last 10 ?????????????????????????

Let's say Amazon has a 100 million profit. Well they can take 90 million and expand the business. Expenses can't be taxed, only deducted.

The dumb libturds just can't understand Legal tax moves unless it benefits their SCUZZY asses only. Cock suckers.

That's why libturd fukwads couldn't sell friggin lemonade when they were 6

My entire career is corporate finance. You are absolutely correct.

Lefties dont do math....but they can make a hell of a bar of pachouli scented soap in their kitchen.

Its not enough to be against Genocide...you have to actively work to stop genocide.
Well at least they use the available organs and tissue first before disposal, then the genocide after. A healthy kidney is a terrible thing to waste.
Ummm. Is that one gluten free and orgasmic ?
These libturds adore the Chinese money and sucking their little cocks for power here. Who the fuck cares what they do to their own GD people. I never realized a third of this country is the Chinese Communist Party

Its not enough to be against Genocide...you have to actively work to stop genocide.
Well at least they use the available organs and tissue first before disposal, then the genocide after. A healthy kidney is a terrible thing to waste.
Ummm. Is that one gluten free and orgasmic ?
These libturds adore the Chinese money and sucking their little cocks for power here. Who the fuck cares what they do to their own GD people. I never realized a third of this country is the Chinese Communist Party
Bienvenidos !

CRICKETS!

If you're talking about China I don't think we should be doing any business there.

Forum List

Back