When cartoons have more serious subject matter than TV shows aimed at adults I worry about society

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
War, political intrigue, espionage, etc.

Americans Like To Watch Trash!

"I love the gold mining shows, especially Bering Sea Gold. The casts are a bunch of angry misfits. It is fun to watch them flip out and get violent. And who does not love Finding Bigfoot? I mean, 3 retarded assholes and a lesbian biologist running around screaming in the woods at night. Awesome. Mountain Monsters: rednecks with guns running around the woods at night looking for monsters. Did I hear someone say "Emmy"?"

This is what adults in America prefer?

"I love the gold mining shows, especially Bering Sea Gold. The casts are a bunch of angry misfits. It is fun to watch them flip out and get violent. And who does not love Finding Bigfoot? I mean, 3 retarded assholes and a lesbian biologist running around screaming in the woods at night. Awesome. Mountain Monsters: rednecks with guns running around the woods at night looking for monsters. Did I hear someone say "Emmy"?"

You actually think the Clone Wars is a good show? Crappy animation, one dimensional characters, no one would watch it if it didn't have the Star Wars name attached to it.

I agree, Reality TV kind of sucks. It makes us stupider as a society. How stupid did it make us? THIS Stupid.

1623625328233.png

But it sells. All you need to do is get some desperate people or some washed up D-List celebrities and keep the cameras on them, and then edit the faker than wrestling drama down to something watchable.

You actually think the Clone Wars is a good show? Crappy animation, one dimensional characters, no one would watch it if it didn't have the Star Wars name attached to it.

I agree, Reality TV kind of sucks. It makes us stupider as a society. How stupid did it make us? THIS Stupid.

View attachment 501064

But it sells. All you need to do is get some desperate people or some washed up D-List celebrities and keep the cameras on them, and then edit the faker than wrestling drama down to something watchable.

Only took two posts after the OP...

1200x0.jpg

View attachment 501064

You live in Chicago and you're criticizing Trump supporters? You voted for senile and cognitively impaired Joe Biden and his whoring vice president, picked for her sex and skin color?

All you. No excuses, no rebuttals possible for you.

ciao brutto

Forum List

Back