When can I get my shot?

Much as I trust the Trump Shot, I won't take it.
Are you guys in your mid 80's and suffering from diabetes or heart disease?
I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

Hell, son. I'm 70, smoke a pack of the long black Marlboros every day, and am taking two inhalers every day for COPD.

I got the Wuhan virus back in August. It started out with a sneezing fit, then my nose got runny and I was hocking up red and green snot. I was tired and achy for three days but didn't have much of a fever. I got tested and was positive but after three days of rest, it went away.

The worst part of this whole stupid pandeminc BS was back in April, when everyone was freaking out over it. That was back when hand sanitizers were made with wood alcohol, not grain alcohol. I ended up with fucking dermatitis on my right hand ring finger and it hasn't gone away.

Itches like a sonofabitch but it feels good to scratch it.

View attachment 451305
I think the worst part of the pandemic is the people who die not your fucking hand. LOL

I don't know anyone who died from it, do you?

Not my problem.
Yes I do

Sucks to be them. We're all gonna die eventually.
Later rather than sooner though right?

Would you say the same thing if your grandmother was killed by a drunk driver? Negligent homicide. It could have been prevented. She didn't need to die that day. But oh well right? We're all gonna die eventually rigth?

For example, imagine if Trump would have told us all in February last year what he knew and told us all to wear masks and social distance. What if he didn't host superspreader events where stupid young healthy Republicans brought corona home to us who were being smart? And then downplayed the pandemic because "only a very small percentage of us are dying from it and it's mostly old people with underlying conditions".

Reminds me of pre existing conditions. Young healthy Republicans who don't have them YET want to allow insurance companies to be allowed to deny people coverage if they have them.

Hopefully the new strain of corona is strong enough to kill bad citizens quickly before they spread it to the rest of us. They go to Trump rallies then go to the store where I shop and they touch things.
Trump did tell people to listen to and obey CDC advice.
Fauci was saying up until May that masks were not necessary.
Nonsense. Trump told bob woodward he was lying to us. It’s on tape. He didn’t want us to panic. Fuck off

I’m 50 and I smoke. I can’t get a sickness that makes it hard to breath. I smoke. So this one scares me. But I may have already had it and been a symptomatic.

Hell, son. I'm 70, smoke a pack of the long black Marlboros every day, and am taking two inhalers every day for COPD.

I got the Wuhan virus back in August. It started out with a sneezing fit, then my nose got runny and I was hocking up red and green snot. I was tired and achy for three days but didn't have much of a fever. I got tested and was positive but after three days of rest, it went away.

The worst part of this whole stupid pandeminc BS was back in April, when everyone was freaking out over it. That was back when hand sanitizers were made with wood alcohol, not grain alcohol. I ended up with fucking dermatitis on my right hand ring finger and it hasn't gone away.

View attachment 451305
I think the worst part of the pandemic is the people who die not your fucking hand. LOL

Not my problem.
Yes I do

Would you say the same thing if your grandmother was killed by a drunk driver? Negligent homicide. It could have been prevented. She didn't need to die that day. But oh well right? We're all gonna die eventually rigth?

For example, imagine if Trump would have told us all in February last year what he knew and told us all to wear masks and social distance. What if he didn't host superspreader events where stupid young healthy Republicans brought corona home to us who were being smart? And then downplayed the pandemic because "only a very small percentage of us are dying from it and it's mostly old people with underlying conditions".

Reminds me of pre existing conditions. Young healthy Republicans who don't have them YET want to allow insurance companies to be allowed to deny people coverage if they have them.

Hopefully the new strain of corona is strong enough to kill bad citizens quickly before they spread it to the rest of us. They go to Trump rallies then go to the store where I shop and they touch things.

I'm not gonna sit around here all day and play "what if" with you. The truth is, we're all gonna die, whether we like it or not. Nobody gets out of here alive. Get yourself right with God if you have a problem with that. He makes the rules, not you or I.
There is no god stupid. See this is why people deny facts logic evidence and science. They believe in fairytales

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

I'm not gonna sit around here all day and play "what if" with you. The truth is, we're all gonna die, whether we like it or not. Nobody gets out of here alive. Get yourself right with God if you have a problem with that. He makes the rules, not you or I.
There is no god stupid. See this is why people deny facts logic evidence and science. They believe in fairytales

It's your "science" that's a fairy tale. The same science that tells you a fetus isn't human, that if we don't quit driving SUVs we're all going to die, that being gay is "genetic", that gun-control reduces crime, that raising taxes stimulates an economy, that men and women are equal, and that cutting off a man's dick makes him a woman.

You liberals are still living in the dark ages when it comes to science. You probably still use leeches for blood-letting and drill holes in each other's head to let the evil spirits out.

View attachment 451305

Not my problem.
Yes I do

It's your "science" that's a fairy tale. The same science that tells you a fetus isn't human, that if we don't quit driving SUVs we're all going to die, that being gay is "genetic", that gun-control reduces crime, that raising taxes stimulates an economy, that men and women are equal, and that cutting off a man's dick makes him a woman.

You liberals are still living in the dark ages when it comes to science. You probably still use leeches for blood-letting and drill holes in each other's head to let the evil spirits out.
Wow could you be more wrong about everything? Lol

Science knows a fetus is a life it just doesn’t care.

Global warming is real. Everyone knows it but you flat earthers.

Do you choose to be straight?

Canada has gun control and way less violence.

It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.
It should but it isn't. You qualify and then you search for sites to make an appointment. Hour after hour and day after day you go from one website to another only to find that they have no vaccine. You go to several clinics that are first come first served and you stand in line for 2 hours and then they close.

At first you figure this is just do to shortages. Then the truth starts coming out. The vaccines first go to donors of the organization, employees, long time customers, families of employees, business associates with vouchers, businesses connected to the site giving vaccines and what is left for general public is just about zero. If the plan is to vaccinate the public that is what we should do and stop skimming vaccines off the top to go to those with special privileges that are not in any high risk category.

It should be easy. Go to a website, type in your age and get a date when you can get the shot.
It should but it isn't. You qualify and then you search for sites to make an appointment. Hour after hour and day after day you go from one website to another only to find that they have no vaccine. You go to several clinics that are first come first served and you stand in line for 2 hours and then they close.

At first you figure this is just do to shortages. Then the truth starts coming out. The vaccines first go to donors of the organization, employees, long time customers, families of employees, business associates with vouchers, businesses connected to the site giving vaccines and what is left for general public is just about zero. If the plan is to vaccinate the public that is what we should do and stop skimming vaccines off the top to go to those with special privileges that are not in any high risk category.
Those people are members of the public too so I don’t care if someone gets their before me. I’m hearing from 70 and 80 yearvolds they just got theirs or haven’t yet so at 50 I’m just going to chill and wait. That way if it turns the rest of you into walking dead I’ll avoid that. Imagine that. A week after the second shot you start turning into the walking dead. Lol

I would hate to be stuck on earth with nothing but former liberal zombies and conservative gun nuts who form militias and have a distorted spin n the constitution.

Forum List

Back