When Black Populations go down, crime goes down, standard of living, the local economy, and school go up….

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago

It is the sad truth, but it is true… this article is on Chicago (where I am from). 2 neighborhood they mentioned: New City and Humboldt Park, have seen crime go down, and great economic development. They failed to mention, Lakeview, Edgewater, Wicker Park, Irving Park, and Bucktown… all booming areas that were once majority black to now very little black…

I know I know the typical USMB leftist will toss the typical red herrings and call me a racist… but the truth is there is a correlation and you can’t deny it.

I don’t think it is because Blacks are inferior or more prone to violence… no that is too easy (and would be racist).

RATHER, I think it is because of corrupt black leaders just point to the white man, racism, and deflect to ingrain the victim mentality in the black man and it continues… it is not just black leaders, but it is white leftists, teachers (esp college professors), the media, Hollywood, Big Tech etc. Right now Showtime is producing and extremely racist show that will further push this victim mentality called “Everything is going to be all White.” SMH, if whites produced it, then it would be rightfully called racist. They instill in the black man they are inferior and many black men take it as the truth.

It is no coincidence that when a Black family becomes successful they move out of black communities. They know the victim mentality in Black community has destroyed and will continue to bring down that community.

No other racial group is continued to be told this, not whites, Asians, Asian Indians, Jews, not even Latinos and Muslims. I know they try to say POC and lump them all together, but POC really means Blacks and others who support the black victim mentality.

End this victimhood and finger-pointing elsewhere and you will see this trend go away.

It is the sad truth, but it is true… this article is on Chicago (where I am from). 2 neighborhood they mentioned: New City and Humboldt Park, have seen crime go down, and great economic development. They failed to mention, Lakeview, Edgewater, Wicker Park, Irving Park, and Bucktown… all booming areas that were once majority black to now very little black…

I know I know the typical USMB leftist will toss the typical red herrings and call me a racist… but the truth is there is a correlation and you can’t deny it.

I don’t think it is because Blacks are inferior or more prone to violence… no that is too easy (and would be racist).

RATHER, I think it is because of corrupt black leaders just point to the white man, racism, and deflect to ingrain the victim mentality in the black man and it continues… it is not just black leaders, but it is white leftists, teachers (esp college professors), the media, Hollywood, Big Tech etc. Right now Showtime is producing and extremely racist show that will further push this victim mentality called “Everything is going to be all White.” SMH, if whites produced it, then it would be rightfully called racist. They instill in the black man they are inferior and many black men take it as the truth.

It is no coincidence that when a Black family becomes successful they move out of black communities. They know the victim mentality in Black community has destroyed and will continue to bring down that community.

No other racial group is continued to be told this, not whites, Asians, Asian Indians, Jews, not even Latinos and Muslims. I know they try to say POC and lump them all together, but POC really means Blacks and others who support the black victim mentality.

End this victimhood and finger-pointing elsewhere and you will see this trend go away.
No, there's too much power at stake for them to end it. The Marxists use race to divide people, to weaken society, and make us ripe for their takeover. That's what this is about. The atheist left cares not one whit about black people. They're pawns to them and nothing more. In private, the leftists despise blacks and ridicule them.

Unfortunately, it's an economic fact.

I remember this from when I was little.....the growups talking about Mexicans and Blacks ruining their neighborhoods by moving in and destroying property values.

I still hear this once in a blue moon, but it's mainly from the plastic "rich" people that don't want "lower classes" to "ruin their looks".

You want to hear something amusing???

I used to be a delivery driver in Dallas. I went all over the metro area.
I even made deliveries to the "blackest" parts of town. But.........the weird thing is.......
where the blacks were in areas that were mixed with other races, it was dirty and very ghetto.

BUT........now here's the kicker.........

Where it was all blacks........it was clean, well kept, well lit at night, and very peaceful.
Even the government housing district that was all black was super spotless, clean, and safe.

Where it was all Mexicans, was filthy, rancid, decaying, and violent. I felt safe in the black part of town as opposed to the Mexican part of town.

No, there's too much power at stake for them to end it. The Marxists use race to divide people, to weaken society, and make us ripe for their takeover. That's what this is about. The atheist left cares not one whit about black people. They're pawns to them and nothing more. In private, the leftists despise blacks and ridicule them.
Yep, Blacks are used as pawns for the communist

I remember this from when I was little.....the growups talking about Mexicans and Blacks ruining their neighborhoods by moving in and destroying property values.

I still hear this once in a blue moon, but it's mainly from the plastic "rich" people that don't want "lower classes" to "ruin their looks".

I even made deliveries to the "blackest" parts of town. But.........the weird thing is.......
where the blacks were in areas that were mixed with other races, it was dirty and very ghetto.

Where it was all blacks........it was clean, well kept, well lit at night, and very peaceful.
Even the government housing district that was all black was super spotless, clean, and safe.

Where it was all Mexicans, was filthy, rancid, decaying, and violent. I felt safe in the black part of town as opposed to the Mexican part of town.
Not true in the slightest… in the ghetto there is always trash and decay regardless of the skin color… in richer areas, they is less trash and decay regardless of the skin color.

And it's only going to get worse unless attitudes of white people change and they begin to face their social responsibility................
Norway's prison system? Any other ideas besides police brutality and murder?

And it's only going to get worse unless attitudes of white people change and they begin to face their social responsibility................
Norway's prison system? Any other ideas besides police brutality and murder?
Only white leftist attitudes… the real attitude that needs to change is the Black attitude and the victim mentality.

Interesting. I owned an apartment building on the fringe of a large black neighborhood. I never had occasion to drive through that neighborhood until a nearby road closure forced me to. I expected to see shabby homes with litter strewn about. What I found was well-kept houses and clean streets. I was pleasantly surprised.

Only white leftist attitudes… the real attitude that needs to change is the Black attitude and the victim mentality.
Yes, the black attitudes must change, and a lot more must be changed with them.
But that's not ever going to happen by applying more and more force, brutality, and murder.

I just don't see any possibility of a discussion here, especially on a thread such as this one that has been designed to promote more racism, hate, and divisions.

Black people re beginning to arm themselves too now.

Yes, the black attitudes must change, and a lot more must be changed with them.
But that's not ever going to happen by applying more and more force, brutality, and murder.

I just don't see any possibility of a discussion here, especially on a thread such as this one that has been designed to promote more racism, hate, and divisions.

Black people re beginning to arm themselves too now.
Both ends of this issue need to look in the mirror.

Which is why we may never have an "honest conversation on race".

Both ends of this issue need to look in the mirror.

Which is why we may never have an "honest conversation on race".
Yes, exactly Mac!
The current solution of more force and brutality is just making the situation worse.

A country of gated communities with white people behind 10 foot high fences topped with razor wire and broken glass?

Which side is freedom and which side is the prison?

Forum List

Back