When Biden speaks, it will be important to count the lies and misinformation...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Such as...

He was left no choice.... false.
It's Trump's fault, and Trump wanted to leave too.... false. Trump was not going to leave like this.
He inherited this mess... false. He was part of the Obama administration that escalated the war. He "inherited" what his past administration mainly built.
We knew this is possible.... false. Himself, and his whole administration repeatedly told us this couldn't happen. He told us the Taliban are not that organized - LIE. OBVIOUSLY they were not only well organized but had everything in place to take over - all in 48 hours. That could not have happened without us knowing it weeks ago - he IGNORED.

And then..... TRUMP!!!.... TRUMP!!!..... TRUMP!!!

Thing with Xiden rarely if ever says anything measurable. He's simply a parrot & reads off cue cards with messages that have no meaning.

Xiden is the EXACT OPPOSITE of Trump, who says how he feels with blunt honesty and without fear, while PROG-fact-checks lie to stamp statements lies. Do "fact-checks" even report on Xiden?

Geraldo Rivera.... "this is a gut-wrenching disaster brought on by incompetence".
"All we had to do was send in troops first... not after... FIRST!... to secure the airport in order to get our friends out.
To not secure the airport first is unforgivable incompetence. We have a President with his head in the clouds.
It could have been very different than this. But this administration just showed us a level of incompetence I have never seen before"

Such as...

It's Trump's fault, and Trump wanted to leave too.... false. Trump was not going to leave like this.
He inherited this mess... false. He was part of the Obama administration that escalated the war. He "inherited" what his past administration mainly built.
We knew this is possible.... false. Himself, and his whole administration repeatedly told us this couldn't happen. He told us the Taliban are not that organized - LIE. OBVIOUSLY they were not only well organized but had everything in place to take over - all in 48 hours. That could not have happened without us knowing it weeks ago - he IGNORED.

The lies will begin when the camera is turned on and will end when the camera is turned off.

When Biden speaks, it will be important to count the lies and misinformation...​

I've got my Wang computer all ready to try to keep up with the numbers.

wang700-detail.jpg

TRUMP LIE: I had the biggest inauguration. I have the best economy ever! I created the most jobs.

BIDEN LIE: The Afghan people are fully trained and armed and prepared for anything. Our leaving is going to go smoothly.

Now which of these two is really a dangerous leader?

Such as...

Just watched it. No lies, or misinformation. That is happening over at Fox, OAN, and Newsmax.

NO INFO FO THE LO INFO.

Just watched it. No lies, or misinformation. That is happening over at Fox, OAN, and Newsmax.

NO INFO FO THE LO INFO.
That's funny.... because everything I said he would say... sure enough - he said. Every point.

What he left out, is what the whole problem is all about - THE WAY HE LEFT.
Few people argue that we don't need to get out of the never-ending occupation.
You miss the entire problem...that of course Biden didn't even acknowledge.
He complete and utter failure to secure areas to get people out.

This is worse than Saigon. WAAAY worse.
In Saigon we retrieved 130,000 people in 6 days.
KNow how they did that??? - THEY SECURED AIRPORTS AND ROADS BEFORE LEAVING.

Biden - IN 6 MONTHS - has only gotten 2,000 people out.
Why? Because we failed to even attempt to secure the airport and surrounding roads.
His feeble excuse "they didn't want to leave" is such bullshit and everyone knows it.
Did it look like people wanted to stay??

Such as...

I just listed to him. He told no lies.

They finally feel it is safe to let him out to read in public. So they position him in front of a teleprompter and then tell him to wander off into the wings when he is done. They still don't dare allow him to speak unrehearsed.
I doubt he goes home, researches material and then writes his next speech.

Abraham Lincoln wrote the Gettysburg Address.
Who the hell is writing these speeches Joe does his best to read out loud?

Wait, CNN or MSNBC doesn’t do a fact check or lie count? But they were doing it everyday for 4 years up until January of this year.

Such as...

Let's give old Joe a break. We all realize he is too pathetic to be stupid Let's just let him live out his life droolin on the street corner, The good old criminal days are long gone and Hunter don't share.

Forum List

Back