When Biden is asked about $450,000 to every family separated at border under Trump...he scratches his head and says nothing

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I don't know about any of you guys, but I am beginning to question Biden's ability to effectively lead.

He's doing exactly what he was elected to do. I don't see the problem. He was never interested in anything but lining his and his family's pockets, same as the rest of them. Giving away your money isn't of any concern for him or his Party, and Pelosi will still rack in around $20 million a year from insider trading.

Give each invader one of Hunter Biden's paintings.
This give away might be coming from Fuck Joe's senior handlers. That's why he can't answer questions.

It's supposed to be only for families separated by Trump.
Nobody coming to the US now qualifies.
Since when does anyone who breaks the Law, and gets separated from their family because they broke the Law, qualify for $450,000?
This shit needs to be stopped before it starts.

I don't know about any of you guys, but I am beginning to question Biden's ability to effectively lead.

Beginning? :abgg2q.jpg:

One of the things so special about leftists is they adopted this idea that Trump was the ultimate liar, because the objective doesn't work for them.

Meanwhile they support this ACT who can only parrot what others tell him to parrot, all meaningless shit, and there's nothing honest about it to the core.

New Topics

Forum List

Back