When are the Republicans...

But he had a blimp???
When did Dennis Kucinich have a blimp?

balloon-boy-6.jpg

The reality is that religion has a lot to do with politics in America. It should not, but does.

God job deany again you prove you are an ignoramus.

I love it when you guys resort to name calling. It's all you have. All you are capable of.

Republicans will call me a liar for saying they are against education. Then you read the posts and you have Republicans saying schools should be closed because it's polititions who run them. Or they say, "What's wrong with "mysticism" being taught in place of science? Parents should be allowed to teach their children what they want."

Well, I have news for the Republicans. Teaching "mysticism" over science is one sure way to hamstring your children in an increasingly competitive society. To me, keeping children as "ignorant" as possible is just another form of child abuse, just worse and more devious.

Besides, religion has everything to do with politics. Conservatives only want to keep gays down based on "occult text". Absolutely no other reason. Some clergy have refused to dole out "magical wafers" to some polititions because they didn't like the politics.

there's real stupid, incredibly stupid, mindbogglingly stupid...

and rdean stupid.

kudos- you make chris look like max planck.
:clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back