when are gonna discuss latino racism

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
and black racism

or are we just gonna be politically correct pussies?

http://wakeupblackamerica.blogspot.com/2006/04/racist-latino-organization-laraza-is.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107mexicangangs.htm

Hate crimes against whites are up 7.4 percent according to the fbi latest report on hate crimes, but no, its not ok to talk about that, i have to be a good little white boy, and bend over, and apologize for what ended 130+ years ago.

I get that blacks have gone through alot, but that is no excuse for whining about it and living in the past

White people cant save the black community, and i find it racist for anyone to say, the government needs to save the black man

NO, the black man needs to save himself.

Duh.

Any common sense left?, apparantly not

Here is a link

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2006/incidents.html

Racial bias
In 2006, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,737 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

66.2 percent were motivated by anti-black bias.
21.3 percent were motivated by anti-white bias.
6.1 percent were driven by bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
4.9 percent resulted from anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.
1.5 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias. (Based on Table 1.)

All races have a tendency to group together and be hostile to other groups. But while blacks and Hispanics are applauded for this, whites are punished.

Take a look at TV today. Look at the military. Affirmative action. Equal opportunity. Makes me sick but everyone is so damn afraid to say anything to anyone of a different race that these problems will just continue to get worse. Its the same principle as correcting a little kid.

Take a look at TV today. Look at the military. Affirmative action. Equal opportunity. Makes me sick but everyone is so damn afraid to say anything to anyone of a different race that these problems will just continue to get worse. Its the same principle as correcting a little kid.

True, but the only ones afraid are whites. The other groups aren't afraid of anything. They'll tell you they hate your honky butt right to your face.

There IS an obvious double standard, but it's rather hard to reach closed minds. To the PC bunch, any mention of a person's race automatically brings out the emotional cry of "racism" as the be-all, end-all argument and no logical discussion allowed to follow.

"But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we, all our lives, have treated the Negro as an inferior, and God is there, and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response?" Robert F. Kennedy

"We learn to be racist, therefore we can learn not to be racist. Racism is not genetical. It has everything to do with power." Jane Elliot

"Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps!" Dennis Leary

Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd." Bertrand Russell

"The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for." Ludwig Wittgenstein

"But suppose God is black? What if we go to Heaven and we, all our lives, have treated the Negro as an inferior, and God is there, and we look up and He is not white? What then is our response?" Robert F. Kennedy

Oh shiiiiiiitttttttt................:eusa_eh:

"We learn to be racist, therefore we can learn not to be racist. Racism is not genetical. It has everything to do with power." Jane Elliot

I suppose, that there IS a point in that statement SOMEWHERE....:rolleyes:

"Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps!" Dennis Leary

Cute, but cute doesn't explain away the point your trying to make.

Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd." Bertrand Russell

Damn, your on a role. One quote after another. I DO regard YOU as a member of the herd. Are YOU stimulated?

"The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for." Ludwig Wittgenstein

Well, you've reached your limit, congratulations..............:eusa_drool:

If God is black, he sure as hell doesn't favor his own!

Forum List

Back