When are Europeans going to pay reparations and return stolen artifacts to Africa?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
With the all the millions of dollars stolen , and priceless art taken from the African continent, when are Europeans going to pay reparations to African nations.?! The Belgians stole millions in rubber, and art from the Congo, also committed many atrocities, the Germans stole from Namibia, the British stole millions in Gold from Ghana, the French from Ivory Coast, the Pourtuguise from Angola.And the Italians invaded Ethiopia for no good reasons. When will Africans receive some form of compensation from Europeans? I need to hear from some of you White Europeans.

With the all the millions of dollars stolen , and priceless art taken from the African continent, when are Europeans going to pay reparations to African nations.?! The Belgians stole millions in rubber, and art from the Congo, also committed many atrocities, the Germans stole from Namibia, the British stole millions in Gold from Ghana, the French from Ivory Coast, the Pourtuguise from Angola.And the Italians invaded Ethiopia for no good reasons. When will Africans receive some form of compensation from Europeans? I need to hear from some of you White Europeans.
its only that valuable because white europeans want it,,, and to return it to those savage countries guarantees its destruction,,,

its only that valuable because white europeans want it,,, and to return it to those savage countries guarantees its destruction,,,
Yes and since they are heathens it is okay for Christians to steal valuable items from people.

Yes and since they are heathens it is okay for Christians to steal valuable items from people.
if you think its OK thats your right,,,
I never said it was,,,

Europeans are still fighting Europeans over stolen art. Ever hear of the Elgin Marbles? How about all that art stolen during the Holocaust?

Last edited:
“Stole”?

And what artwork are you talking about?

“Stole”?

You know... Those priceless ancient African works of art they stole.

thumbnail.asp

Diamonds
Gold
Animal pelts
Ivory
Oil

Europe stole everything of value and left the people in poverty

Hate to break it to you, but they were living in poverty long before you showed up. You tried to make it better by teaching them things about science, industry, and civility, but they sent you packing back to the country you came from, making their poverty even worse.

Egypt wants the Nefertiti bust back from Germany. That's the most famous case. Germany -- specifically, the city of Berlin -- says it was legitimately bought, so they're not giving it back.

220px-Nofretete_Neues_Museum.jpg
Exactly, they bought it. Those excavations were all funded by Europeans, those Muslims would had just sold all of it or destroyed it because it’s “pagan” and offensive to their religion. I got to see a lot of those artifacts in Europe in person. I’m glad civilized people obtained them.

it will lead to
1) collapse of all interest to African art
2) black market of stolen art

ps when you guys are gonna pay for penicillin, maps, schools, industries, railways, etc. ?

The items aren't valuable. The only value they have is to the Europeans. Give it back and it's worthless

5the people they either stole it from or bought it from are long dead civilizations,,, and in most cases the cultures or people that remain are the ones that destroyed the previous ones,,,

be kinda like giving nazis back the jewish art after their forbearers killed the original owners,,,,,

5the people they either stole it from or bought it from are long dead civilizations,,, and in most cases the cultures or people that remain are the ones that destroyed the previous ones,,,

be kinda like giving nazis back the jewish art after their forbearers killed the original owners,,,,,
" The items aren't valuable. The only value they have is to the Europeans. Give it back and it's worthless " DONT YOU GET IT?

New Topics

Forum List

Back