When a female leftist breaks through a window in a government building, she didn't get shot.....The Trump supporter was shot.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
An interesting look at two riots at federal buildings...in one, an unarmed, female Trump supporter is shot....likely without warning...

In another, a left wing nut job, enviro-whacko, breaks thru the window, and leads others into the building...doesn't get shot...

Images of the insurrection are hard to stomach. Who did these lawless rogues think they were to launch an attack on the federal government? Taser barbs flew as demonstrators tried to batter their way past police lines, with law enforcers suffering injuries to the point of requiring hospitalization. Chants and obscenities rose from the mob of radicals trying to send a message in the form of infiltrating our esteemed government quarters with physical force. Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?

Screen-Shot-2021-10-15-at-1.32.39-PM.png

I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-15-at-1.35.13-PM.png

Can you spot the difference?

Oct. 14 ‘Insurrection’

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection.

These climate activists staged a sit-in within the Interior Department, with demonstrators who were left outside struggling with law enforcement officers as they reportedly tried to force their way in, shouting “Go inside! Go inside!” The ordeal resulted in a number of injuries, according to multiple sources.

“Multiple injuries were sustained by security personnel, and one officer has been transported to a nearby hospital. Medics representing both the Department and the protesters were present,” Interior Department spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said in a statement. “It is also our obligation to keep everyone safe. We will continue to do everything we can to de-escalate the situation while honoring first amendment rights.”

One group was trying to find Nancy Pelosi so that they could tear her apart with their bare hands, splattering her blood and viscera all over the walls.

The other group sat down for a half an hour and left.

And you show us why morons like you can't be trusted with power of any kind......or feeding or dressing yourself....

The people in the Capitol walked around and took selfies, the one who actually tried to enter through a window was butchered without warning by a democrat party cop........

An interesting look at two riots at federal buildings...in one, an unarmed, female Trump supporter is shot....likely without warning...

In another, a left wing nut job, enviro-whacko, breaks thru the window, and leads others into the building...doesn't get shot...

Images of the insurrection are hard to stomach. Who did these lawless rogues think they were to launch an attack on the federal government? Taser barbs flew as demonstrators tried to batter their way past police lines, with law enforcers suffering injuries to the point of requiring hospitalization. Chants and obscenities rose from the mob of radicals trying to send a message in the form of infiltrating our esteemed government quarters with physical force. Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?

I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

Oct. 14 ‘Insurrection’

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection.

These climate activists staged a sit-in within the Interior Department, with demonstrators who were left outside struggling with law enforcement officers as they reportedly tried to force their way in, shouting “Go inside! Go inside!” The ordeal resulted in a number of injuries, according to multiple sources.

“Multiple injuries were sustained by security personnel, and one officer has been transported to a nearby hospital. Medics representing both the Department and the protesters were present,” Interior Department spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said in a statement. “It is also our obligation to keep everyone safe. We will continue to do everything we can to de-escalate the situation while honoring first amendment rights.”

Too bad you were not there to shot her yerself, oh that's right you cons can't have guns...

And you show us why morons like you can't be trusted with power of any kind......or feeding or dressing yourself....

The people in the Capitol walked around and took selfies, the one who actually tried to enter through a window was butchered without warning by a democrat party cop........
Support the blue, no?

Cops? Yes. Democrat party thugs in uniforms....? No.
Ahhh, what's a matter how come your love of the pigs has fine lines? This action in yer OP is no diff than what happened 1/6 yet you support that, you are two faced but not a Janus.

I am glad only a few made it as far as the lobby, and nobody was screaming for somebody to be hung or killed. Sounds like they tazed the heck out the people in front and closed the doors.

Yep. One is inside the Capitol building as the MAGA MOB was hunting down our legislators who where still sheltering in place during the MAGA SIEGE of Congress.

The other looks like an outside media stunt with more members of the press than protesters.

Can you spot the difference? Oct. 14 ‘Insurrection’

I can. 1/6 was about stopping the theft of an illegal election. 10/14 will live in infamy as the day leftist firth insurrectionists tried to steal our democracy and every one of these scum and their families needs arrested and whipped to within an inch of their lives, right?

When will the Senate initiate its 10/14 committee to get at the truth?

One group was trying to find Nancy Pelosi so that they could tear her apart with their bare hands, splattering her blood and viscera all over the walls.

OH WHAT PRECIOUS COMEDY. Do you actually write for Hollywood? And just what STOPPED them from finding Nancy? Someone seems to have found Nancy's house well enough to leave a pig's head or some such thing there in her driveway some months ago--- when our leaders must fear being torn limb from limb by the people who elected them, what does that really say about their failure at governance? 🤷‍♂️

That is an unproven allegation at this point.

I don't think we know that!

But on Jan. 6 there was good reason to suppose some people were hunting down the Senators and Speaker. Zip-tie guy, for one. I saw that woman breaking through the window of the door, determinedly, ignoring all orders to stop from the other side. Really, I think they were probably right to shoot her. Most people were peaceful and funny; she wasn't.

You aren't much of an American.

I am glad only a few made it as far as the lobby, and nobody was screaming for somebody to be hung or killed. Sounds like they tazed the heck out the people in front and closed the doors.

Small point, but tazers are illegal to use unless you need it for defense from an attack.
They can not legally be used to compel others to comply.
That is because although tazers are less lethal than firearms, they still sometimes do kill, and therefore are considered lethal weapons still, because of that.
So if police use a tazer on someone unarmed, that is a crime of attempted murder, conduct regardless of life, or assault.

I don't think we know that!

But on Jan. 6 there was good reason to suppose some people were hunting down the Senators and Speaker. Zip-tie guy, for one. I saw that woman breaking through the window of the door, determinedly, ignoring all orders to stop from the other side. Really, I think they were probably right to shoot her. Most people were peaceful and funny; she wasn't.

I think you misunderstood the video you saw.
I watched many videos of the shooting and the only people saying warnings were other demonstrators.
The cop who shot Ashlie said not a single word.
That is according to his own testimony.
And she was peaceful.
She was not the one who broke through the window.
She has no hockey stick, flag staff, or any possible weapon.

Yep. One is inside the Capitol building as the MAGA MOB was hunting down our legislators who where still sheltering in place during the MAGA SIEGE of Congress.

The other looks like an outside media stunt with more members of the press than protesters.

That is totally false.
None of the congress members "sheltered in place".
They all immediately left.
There were still some staff, but the members of congress took the private underground subway to their offices, and were long gone.

Oct. 14 ‘Insurrection’

Oh? Was the latter image of someone attempting to breach a police barricade while the mob around her was smashing in the doors and windows while yelling, "they're getting away," at the sight of lawmakers fleeing the House chamber; and after others in the mob were chanting, "hang Mike Pence," after their cult-master informed them Mike Pence let them down and didn't hand him the presidency he lost?

New Topics

Forum List

Back