When a country abandons God. God then abandons the country.

And yet given world history Christian have proven to be the most sadist tormenters to date..ask any witch..so peddle your bullshit elsewhere
When was the last witch executed for being a witch? 200 - 300 years ago....what to be relevant?
When was the last witch executed for being a witch? 200 - 300 years ago....what to be relevant?
last week - christians could not stop themselves in revelry for their awful christian bible - and love for their leader, trump. the executioner.

has there ever been a witch ... no more this time than all the others.
View attachment 448986
murder is not murder at the hands of christianity ... as by their choice the outcome they desire.
Got a link or should we just take your word for it
word for what, murderer.
Just what I thought you are a lying pos that can't back up anything of the shit that come out pf your mouth like every other democrat.

And yet given world history Christian have proven to be the most sadist tormenters to date..ask any witch..so peddle your bullshit elsewhere
last week - christians could not stop themselves in revelry for their awful christian bible - and love for their leader, trump. the executioner.

View attachment 448986
murder is not murder at the hands of christianity ... as by their choice the outcome they desire.
word for what, murderer.
Just what I thought you are a lying pos that can't back up anything of the shit that come out pf your mouth like every other democrat.
I just answered your question - christianity is a terrorist political organization beginning from the 4th century to the present day.

desperado - proves the point.

- she was not a witch except they just like killing people anyway.

View attachment 448986
word for what, murderer.

You are playing with Fascism here.

[video]

View attachment 448986
word for what, murderer.

[video]

Ill take my chances better than democratic commuism.

View attachment 448986
word for what, murderer.

[video]

Ill take my chances

You should watch the video instead of trying to wing it.

[video]

View attachment 448986
word for what, murderer.

[video]

Ill take my chances

You should watch the video instead of trying to wing it.

[video]

Not a chance, with that title Im not even going to waste my time

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm interested in civilized discourse about our great nation
1622134261514.png

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm interested in civilized discourse about our great nation
Hello.

Are you interested in a civilized discussion about the fact that many of the laws of this great nation are based on the most superficial superstitious perverse and ignorant interpretation of the divine commands possible whatever anyone believes or doesn't believe about God, Jesus, or the bible, which makes it way less great than it should be given the founding principles and professed dedication to truth equality and justice?

Hello.

Are you interested in a civilized discussion about the fact that many of the laws of this great nation are based on the most superficial superstitious perverse and ignorant interpretation of the divine commands possible whatever anyone believes or doesn't believe about God, Jesus, or the bible, which makes it way less great than it should be given the founding principles and professed dedication to truth equality and justice?
I’m willing to rent you a nice little, cozy thatch-and-tarp townhouse in Rwanda.

Hello.

I’m willing to rent you a nice little, cozy thatch-and-tarp townhouse in Rwanda.

Pft...

I'll say what I damn well please. I'm an American goddamnit!

And if you don't see any room for improvement peckerwood you are an idiot.

Last edited:
Hello.

Pft...

I never suggested censoring you. That’s what demmunists do.
You don’t want to live in Rwanda? After all, it was Rwandans who discovered America in 1619.

Hello.

Pft...

You don’t want to live in Rwanda? After all, it was Rwandans who discovered America in 1619.

Liar.

Your suggestion amounted to 'if you don't like it leave' while never responding to the simple fact that I pointed out. And its not about me not wanting to live in Rwanda it's about making where I do live better by shedding light on ugly truths about this place where religious insanity has been normalized and people have been subjugated through unjust laws set in place under an illusion of a separation between church and state.

Hello.

Pft...

Liar.

Your suggestion amounted to 'if you don't like it leave' while never responding to the simple fact that I pointed out. And its not about me not wanting to live in Rwanda it's about making where I do live better by shedding light on ugly truths about this place where insanity has been normalized and people have been subjugated through unjust laws set in place under an illusion of a separation between church and state.
So you are evangelizing?

And you message is what to not follow? I've never heard of anyone evangelizing that kind of a message. Usually they say what to follow as opposed to what not to follow. You'd make a horrible golf caddy. Don't hit the ball in the water is horrible advice to give a golfer.

So you are evangelizing?

Yes. Wake up, stand guard over your own sanity, don't be gullible, conform to the will of God and tell talking serpents to fuck off to the lowest place in society, lower than cattle and all the wild beasts of the field, on earth exactly as it is in heaven.

And you message is what to not follow? I've never heard of anyone evangelizing that kind of a message. Usually they say what to follow as opposed to what not to follow.

lol...You should read the bible. Most of the written law is about not saying and doing stupid things. How hard is that?

Apparently impossible for you.

Last edited:
Hello.

Pft...

Liar.

Your suggestion amounted to 'if you don't like it leave' while never responding to the simple fact that I pointed out. And its not about me not wanting to live in Rwanda it's about making where I do live better by shedding light on ugly truths about this place where religious insanity has been normalized and people have been subjugated through unjust laws set in place under an illusion of a separation between church and state.
Still have one more hut left in Rwanda. Better hurry. Going fast!

So you are evangelizing?

Yes. Wake up, stand guard over your own sanity, don't be gullible, conform to the will of God and tell talking serpents to fuck off to the lowest place in society, lower than cattle and all the wild beasts of the field, on earth exactly as it is in heaven.

And you message is what to not follow? I've never heard of anyone evangelizing that kind of a message. Usually they say what to follow as opposed to what not to follow.

You should read the bible. Most of the written law is about not doing stupid things. How hard is that?

That was even more than less than helpful.

hobelim: Don't be a christian.
me: What should I be?
hobelim: I don't know. Read the Bible.

me:
that doesn't make any sense.gif

hobelim: Don't hit the ball in the water.
golfer: What should I do?
hobelim: I don't know. Hit the ball.

golfer:
that doesn't make any sense.gif

So you are evangelizing?

You should read the bible. Most of the written law is about not doing stupid things. How hard is that?

That was even more than less than helpful.

hobelim: Don't be a christian.
me: What should I be?
hobelim: I don't know. Read the Bible.

me:
View attachment 494313

I find it truly astonishing that you are confounded.

You should have read the story about adam and eve and the talking serpent.

After all the stupid things that you have said and done, lying in the name of God, desecrating the teaching of Jesus, setting aside the law, and teaching others to do the same, you will crawl on your belly and eat dust for the rest of your life if scripture is true and even you say it is.

I am convinced about the reality of divine condemnation.

Obviously you have your reward already!

You do have my condolences.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back