When a Clown Moves into a Palace He Does Not Become King, the Palace Becomes a Circus.

REALLY? Well, I'm certainly Glad that you told me. Thank You!
In Testimony, Hannity and Other Fox Employees Said They Doubted Trump’s Fraud Claims

At the center of this imagined plot were machines from Dominion Voting Systems, which Ms. Powell claimed ran an algorithm that switched votes for Mr. Trump to votes for Joseph R. Biden Jr. Dominion machines, she insisted, were being used “to trash large batches of votes.”

Mr. Hannity interrupted her with a gentle question that had been circulating among election deniers, despite a lack of supporting proof: Why were Democrats silencing whistle-blowers who could prove this fraud?

Did Mr. Hannity believe any of this?

“I did not believe it for one second.”

That was the answer Mr. Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing on Wednesday. The hearing was called to address several issues that need to be resolved before the case heads for a jury trial, which the judge has scheduled to begin in April.

And lots of people agree with you. Just not enough to win a presidential election.
And in the end the working class not privileged with many retirees the same will suffer the most and are now.

Forum List

Back