When 2nd Amendment Saves Lives

This thread is about the 2ndammendment dumb ass. Quit whining about the vaccine. Grow up and get the shot, you big baby.
I've already got the covid and got over it you ninny.
Reread you post #82 above where you claim our guv'mint doesn't steal power and try to gain reading comprehension that I just gave an example of where they have.
Thanks for your input fascist nazi.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Well I am just referring to how some likes to quote the 2nd amendment. Yes, the supreme court has taken up the issue but it is the government that regulates who can have a gun and who cannot have a gun. It is the government that set the rules.

It is not the 2nd amendment.

The government allows individual owners to have guns. It set rules for who can legally own a gun. It also set rules for who cannot legally own a gun. I do not have a problem with that as it is the law.

I am just tired of the 2nd amendment argument being used to justify gun ownership.

It really is a LIBERAL interpretation of the 2nd amendment and when the argument can be made that it is legal to own a gun based on the laws that are on the book which specifically clarifies it.
Well we have another gun rights case coming before the Supreme Court. The ruling will be interesting to say the least.

The only thing moronic is the wrongheaded notion that the Second Amendment isn’t subject to interpretation by the Supreme Court.
nothing to interpret,, its clear as to the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE and since the 9-10th A are clear as to the people,,
well its pretty clear its the peoples right and authority,,

now I have pointed to 3 things in the constitution that make it clear its the people can you show me anything that says different??

otherwise your premise is a lie

Well we have another gun rights case coming before the Supreme Court. The ruling will be interesting to say the least.

The case is about whether guns are protected outside of homes.

The reality is, they're not really.

The 2nd Amendment protects the right to own a weapons. (Keep arms). This doesn't regulate what you can do with the gun beyond being able to obtain then (buy and sell).

It also protects the right to be in the militia (bear arms). Beyond this it has no scope.

Go buy a bullet proof vest then.....
Why? I live in Florida. Over 2,000,000 residents have concealed weapons permits and it is legal to have a loaded firearm in your car if it is securely encased (e.g. in a glove box).

Almost everybody I know is armed and has a firearm with them either legally concealed legally or in their car when they leave their house.

rights are not laws dumbass,,,

why are you ignoring my proof??

the 2nd A is specific as to the RIGHT OF PEOPLE and as you can read in the 9-10th A's the government state or fed has no say and the PEOPLE have the authority,,
Nonsense.

Measures are enacted by government in accordance with Constitutional case law; that case law instructs government as to what measures are valid and what measures are not, what limits and restrictions on our rights are lawful and what limits and restrictions are not.

With regard to the Second Amendment, government may enact laws requiring a background check, consistent with the Second Amendment.

Government may not enact laws prohibiting the possession of a handgun, in violation of the Second Amendment.

That these simple, fundamental facts of governance must be explained at all on a political discussion forum is ridiculous.

The case is about whether guns are protected outside of homes.

The reality is, they're not really.

The 2nd Amendment protects the right to own a weapons. (Keep arms). This doesn't regulate what you can do with the gun beyond being able to obtain then (buy and sell).

It also protects the right to be in the militia (bear arms). Beyond this it has no scope.
WTF???
keep and bear have nothing to do with the militia or it would say that,,

you mother fuckers amaze me with the shit you come up with,,,

Nonsense.

Measures are enacted by government in accordance with Constitutional case law; that case law instructs government as to what measures are valid and what measures are not, what limits and restrictions on our rights are lawful and what limits and restrictions are not.

With regard to the Second Amendment, government may enact laws requiring a background check, consistent with the Second Amendment.

Government may not enact laws prohibiting the possession of a handgun, in violation of the Second Amendment.

That these simple, fundamental facts of governance must be explained at all on a political discussion forum is ridiculous.
I noticed you skipped over providing any proof like I did,,,
it can only mean your premise is a lie,,

rights are not laws dumbass,,,

why are you ignoring my proof??

the 2nd A is specific as to the RIGHT OF PEOPLE and as you can read in the 9-10th A's the government state or fed has no say and the PEOPLE have the authority,,

Oh, this is precious. This is one of those posts you want to put up on the wall to show people when you want to make them laugh.

Rights came from the Magna Carta when King John was messing things up. The rights weren't for all people, but for those with power. It was a way of taking power away from the monarch and giving it to the lords of the country.

Rights have changed, but they're still laws. They just happen to be higher laws than other laws. They need much more consensus to be changed, and they can be changed.

The 2A is the "right of the people".... yes, but who enforces this right? Who enforces any law? The courts, the police, the armed forces, the people (if they can be bothered). They're the same, except that to change a Constitutional Right you need a huge majority of states, and the federal government, rather than a simple majority of Congress.

Oh, this is precious. This is one of those posts you want to put up on the wall to show people when you want to make them laugh.

Rights came from the Magna Carta when King John was messing things up. The rights weren't for all people, but for those with power. It was a way of taking power away from the monarch and giving it to the lords of the country.

Rights have changed, but they're still laws. They just happen to be higher laws than other laws. They need much more consensus to be changed, and they can be changed.

The 2A is the "right of the people".... yes, but who enforces this right? Who enforces any law? The courts, the police, the armed forces, the people (if they can be bothered). They're the same, except that to change a Constitutional Right you need a huge majority of states, and the federal government, rather than a simple majority of Congress.
rights dont need enforced they can only be violated,,,

you mother fuckers are amazing,, I dont know how youre still alive,,

Forum List

Back