WHEE!! Judge orders release of documents in Ghislaine Maxwell civil case possible 100 names

The threat of naming names is the best defense Maxwell has

The only defense she has to stay alive is to release every name she has. That way she no longer has anything worth killing her for.

Maybe so
Trump would kill her to protect himself

ZERO evidence TRUMP had any trips to Epstein's house or ranch or flew on his plane,

Being at a public party is still not a crime. Get ready, the offenders will be almost all dems.

Not quite. Stone said he was at Epstein's house.

From the Washington Post article.

"Trump also appears to have been HELPFUL to Epsteinā€™s accusers."

"Brad Edwards, an attorney for some of the Alleged Victims, said in an interview last year that when he was seeking information from Epsteinā€™s acquaintances in 2009, Trump was ā€œthe only person who picked up the phone and said: ā€˜Letā€™s just talk. Iā€™ll give you as much time as you want. Iā€™ll tell you what you need to know.ā€™ā€‰ā€

You telling me he couldn't have done something well before 2009? This was in 2002:

ā€œIā€™ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,ā€ Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined ā€œJeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.ā€ ā€œHeā€™s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ā€” Jeffrey enjoys his social life.ā€

Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew and many other rich and powerful people were connected to Epstein, usually the rich and famous hang out with the rich and famous.

Who had went with Epstein is an unknown and political scum are the ones dragging in names, mainly because lowlifes have no life and get great pleasure in otherā€™s misery. I hope very few participated in this debauchery and if they did, they need to be executed, I donā€™t give a fuck what party they were with.

Epstein seemed singularly obsessed with getting access to rich people and some people were closer to him than others.

I donā€™t know who did what, but Trumpā€™s statements make me very concerned that he was aware of his crimes.

BS, if Clinton had said the same you wouldnā€™t give a damn. The only reason that gives you concern is the R or the D at the end of the name. You fool no one
If...

Clinton didnā€™t say the same so your point is worthless.

It just show what a preferred partisan bitch you are. As soon as Trump found out what Epstein was charged with he completely cut ties with Epstein. My hope is no President is connected to Epstein in the list of names. America doesnā€™t need this.
Who says trump cut ties with Epstein "as soon as he found out"?

Sorry my mistake, Trump cut ties with Epstein in 2004 and Epsteinā€™s first run in with the law occurred in 2005. So they cut ties before he was originally caught. I read something that said Trump had nothing to do with Epstein when he was first charged in 2005, evidently it was a year before.

Trump and Epstein have been friends a long time.

Again, had been friends until 2004 then they had a dispute and their friendship ended. Clinton and Epstein had been friends for a long time rich usually seek out rich friends. But keep making excuses why we should assume Trump is guilty and Clinton is innocent.
Where oh where did I ever say Clinton is innocent?

You certainly have excused him. So you believe Clinton is as guilty as you claim Trump is?
Iā€™ve done absolutely nothing of the sort. I have no idea if Clinton is as guilty as Trump is. Clinton and Epstein werenā€™t nearly as closely tied as Trump.

What a laughable claim. Like I said papa, only a paid Russian troll could spew this shit.
Trump and Epstein had known each other for decades and lived in the same areas.

prove me wrong.

And Trump cut ties in 2004, YOUR hero's didn't.
Biden didnā€™t cut ties because he never had any. Clinton hadnā€™t had any contact with Epstein since 2003.

yup, you are a Russian troll.
There's more of that trump cult irony.

You know all about cults, sweetcheeks.

The only defense she has to stay alive is to release every name she has. That way she no longer has anything worth killing her for.

Maybe so

ZERO evidence TRUMP had any trips to Epstein's house or ranch or flew on his plane,

Being at a public party is still not a crime. Get ready, the offenders will be almost all dems.

"Brad Edwards, an attorney for some of the Alleged Victims, said in an interview last year that when he was seeking information from Epsteinā€™s acquaintances in 2009, Trump was ā€œthe only person who picked up the phone and said: ā€˜Letā€™s just talk. Iā€™ll give you as much time as you want. Iā€™ll tell you what you need to know.ā€™ā€‰ā€

You telling me he couldn't have done something well before 2009? This was in 2002:

ā€œIā€™ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,ā€ Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined ā€œJeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.ā€ ā€œHeā€™s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ā€” Jeffrey enjoys his social life.ā€

Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew and many other rich and powerful people were connected to Epstein, usually the rich and famous hang out with the rich and famous.

Who had went with Epstein is an unknown and political scum are the ones dragging in names, mainly because lowlifes have no life and get great pleasure in otherā€™s misery. I hope very few participated in this debauchery and if they did, they need to be executed, I donā€™t give a fuck what party they were with.

Epstein seemed singularly obsessed with getting access to rich people and some people were closer to him than others.

I donā€™t know who did what, but Trumpā€™s statements make me very concerned that he was aware of his crimes.

BS, if Clinton had said the same you wouldnā€™t give a damn. The only reason that gives you concern is the R or the D at the end of the name. You fool no one
If...

It just show what a preferred partisan bitch you are. As soon as Trump found out what Epstein was charged with he completely cut ties with Epstein. My hope is no President is connected to Epstein in the list of names. America doesnā€™t need this.
And you think he didnā€™t know before hand? He was at his house. Went to parties with him. Traveled with him. Hung out together at his resort.

Trump had no idea?

And Clinton supposedly hung out and went to Epstein's Island. Clinton is on a flight manifest on Epsteinā€™s plane. Do you believe Clinton knew and Clinton had sex with underaged girls? I donā€™t, I will wait for evidence to come in, unlike you a partisan bitch that cares more about a party than a country.
I have no idea if Clinton did or not.
There is no flight manifest showing Clinton went to his island. Half the flights in reference are to attend conferences for management of HIV/AIDS.

And you have no idea whether Trump did or not, but you want to accuse Trump and excuse Clinton. Your bigotry, hate, ignorance and party over country is quite visible.

The local Trump supporter here believes Trump knew Epstein was abusing girls.

But will vote for him anyway.

What the hell are you talking about? You trying to deflect because you know it is party over country. And you have been blatantly guilty in this thread.
In all honesty, you inserted yourself into a conversation without understanding the context.

So you believe Trump bad, Clinton is okay. Trump banned Epstein from his resort when someone at Margo Largo reported that Epstein was trying to pick up a members 15 year old daughter.
If Trump didnā€™t report Epstein to the police after he discovered that he was trying to pick up a 15 year old, Trump is bad.

If you donā€™t agree that pedophiles need to be reported to the police, then theres nothing more to say.

Yes, your hero's should all be in prison. Thanks for making that clear.

Trump banned Epstein from his resort when someone at Margo Largo reported that Epstein was trying to pick up a members 15 year old daughter.

Revisionist history
Trump ā€œbannedā€ Epstein because he beat him out on a real estate deal

They had a falling out but he wasnā€™t banned at that time.
Yea.....Trump is great at banning people under indictment.
Up till then, they share 13 year olds

Maybe so

If...

And you think he didnā€™t know before hand? He was at his house. Went to parties with him. Traveled with him. Hung out together at his resort.

Trump had no idea?

And Clinton supposedly hung out and went to Epstein's Island. Clinton is on a flight manifest on Epsteinā€™s plane. Do you believe Clinton knew and Clinton had sex with underaged girls? I donā€™t, I will wait for evidence to come in, unlike you a partisan bitch that cares more about a party than a country.
I have no idea if Clinton did or not.
There is no flight manifest showing Clinton went to his island. Half the flights in reference are to attend conferences for management of HIV/AIDS.

And you have no idea whether Trump did or not, but you want to accuse Trump and excuse Clinton. Your bigotry, hate, ignorance and party over country is quite visible.

The local Trump supporter here believes Trump knew Epstein was abusing girls.

But will vote for him anyway.

What the hell are you talking about? You trying to deflect because you know it is party over country. And you have been blatantly guilty in this thread.
In all honesty, you inserted yourself into a conversation without understanding the context.

So you believe Trump bad, Clinton is okay. Trump banned Epstein from his resort when someone at Margo Largo reported that Epstein was trying to pick up a members 15 year old daughter.
If Trump didnā€™t report Epstein to the police after he discovered that he was trying to pick up a 15 year old, Trump is bad.

If you donā€™t agree that pedophiles need to be reported to the police, then theres nothing more to say.
You donā€™t know what he did or did not do. The resort and her parents would be able to.

I believe pedos should get the death penalty.

Trump banned Epstein from his resort when someone at Margo Largo reported that Epstein was trying to pick up a members 15 year old daughter.

Revisionist history

Have proof or are you still blowing hot air? I have asked Colfax for proof and now you, so far you have is your uneducated, uninformed, bigoted opinion. Which that is all party over country nut have.

Revisionist history

Oh? You have first hand knowledge of epstein and his fellow pervs actions? Do tell. And how did you obtain this info?

Revisionist history

Oh? You have first hand knowledge of epstein and his fellow pervs actions? Do tell. And how did you obtain this info?

It is documented that Trump and Epstein raped a 13 year old

Revisionist history

It is certainly documented that epstein did. It is also documented that Trump is the ONLY person who helped the victims. Unlike all of your hero's (who no doubt enjoy a little child rape on the side) Trump was the ONLY person with the guts to deal with that piece of shit. YOUR heroes, on the other hand, were still perving out with the perv till just a few short weeks before he was arrested by TRUMPS DOJ. Funny how obummer, your hero, never did a thing to the perv. I wonder why?:eusa_think:

Revisionist history

Provide the document then, pretty easy if it exists.

I want all names.

Gee...what are the chances that Jiz-lane is going to spill the beans on Bill Clinton?

Revisionist history

I want all names.

Havent heard a word about any people on this supposed list. Your story ended up being a dud.

Revisionist history

This isnā€™t proof, this is an accusation. Go ask an adult the difference between an accusation and proof.

Forum List

Back