Wheatgrass for Leukemia?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Friend of mine was diagnosed with Leukemia. No tumor though. So she and I both have been looking up ancient home remedies that could assist in keeping her alive.

Dog dewormer. Its supposed to help cancer patients.

That sounds a bit wonky to me, but I am not a doctor so what do I know?

Meanwhile...my postman is from India. He loves his job as mailman, but in India, he was a pharmacist. So I asked him what he recommends that is a home remedy in his country for cancer and leukemia? He said immediately:
WHEATGRASS. Grow your own! Good soil, no pesticides, organic. Plant organic wheatgrass seeds, pound it in mortar and pestal, drink green juice.

So I googled that too. Found this:
Man Treats 150 Cancer Patients With Wheat Grass Juice - DSU
(I think this is what my mailmain is talking about)
He said if I did google, websites would pop up but I wouldn't understand the language used. This one explains it in english.

So..my question is...has anyone ever tried wheatgrass for ANY reason? I read that a lot of it processed has metals in it...metals not good for you according to the FDA. But, if its grown yourself.....that shouldn't be a problem? And there are kits sold that are organic wheatgrass kits...tubs, soil, seedlings. I sent her a bunch of info about her form of leukemia, and remedies, and its really fascinating info if you are so inclined to read it.

Like bubbe's chicken soup ... it couldn't hurt.

maxresdefault.jpg

I hope these are helpful too.
(Not specifically for leukemia though )

Friend of mine was diagnosed with Leukemia. No tumor though. So she and I both have been looking up ancient home remedies that could assist in keeping her alive.

Dog dewormer. Its supposed to help cancer patients.

That sounds a bit wonky to me, but I am not a doctor so what do I know?

Meanwhile...my postman is from India. He loves his job as mailman, but in India, he was a pharmacist. So I asked him what he recommends that is a home remedy in his country for cancer and leukemia? He said immediately:
WHEATGRASS. Grow your own! Good soil, no pesticides, organic. Plant organic wheatgrass seeds, pound it in mortar and pestal, drink green juice.

So I googled that too. Found this:
Man Treats 150 Cancer Patients With Wheat Grass Juice - DSU
(I think this is what my mailmain is talking about)
He said if I did google, websites would pop up but I wouldn't understand the language used. This one explains it in english.

So..my question is...has anyone ever tried wheatgrass for ANY reason? I read that a lot of it processed has metals in it...metals not good for you according to the FDA. But, if its grown yourself.....that shouldn't be a problem? And there are kits sold that are organic wheatgrass kits...tubs, soil, seedlings. I sent her a bunch of info about her form of leukemia, and remedies, and its really fascinating info if you are so inclined to read it.
Lemon balm may also help.

Forum List

Back