March4Trump

Rookie
Feb 21, 2017
United States
Let's See how much attend on #March4Trump on March 4th?
What will be your Sign on this campaign?
It will be great if you come with your family/friend. Because it's time to show our support to our president.
Ofcourse try to come with Sign, Poster, Tshirt, Banner etc what you think. We will just see crowd.

If you are not aware on this campaign sign, I found one sign online you can collect for yours.
Here is the Sign: March4Trump Campaign Sign Collect Now

Hope to meet everyone on the Event.

#MAGA #BuildTheWall #LoveTrump #ProudAmerican

I'd have to borrow from AnCap'n_Murica

fuckurfeelings-jpg.112796

So you are going to march for our so called president, a draft dodger who pays no taxes, and now, his family and businesses, profit from your taxes. Please ask him to do what any honest hard working American would do, show his tax returns. Good luck.

"So right now the United States is a country without a President. Yes, there's someone occupying the office, but he's clueless and is even more out of his depth than George W. Bush, who had at least had some experience in government. The man occupying the office occasionally does things when instructed. Fortunately, there are a few adults around who have had real jobs and performed them professionally, like General Mattis, the Secretary of Defense, and Rex Tillerson, the Secretary of State. Even the Vice-President, the otherwise morally abhorrent Mike Pence, actually governed a state, and got in trouble because of his bigotry, not because of sheer incompetence. The interesting thing is that it turns out the country, and the vast federal bureaucracy, can chug along despite not having a President. For how long though? I guess we're going to find out." Brian Leiter

How Trump thinks How Trump thinks

Let's See how much attend on #March4Trump on March 4th?
What will be your Sign on this campaign?
It will be great if you come with your family/friend. Because it's time to show our support to our president.
Ofcourse try to come with Sign, Poster, Tshirt, Banner etc what you think. We will just see crowd.

If you are not aware on this campaign sign, I found one sign online you can collect for yours.
Here is the Sign: March4Trump Campaign Sign Collect Now

Hope to meet everyone on the Event.

#MAGA #BuildTheWall #LoveTrump #ProudAmerican

I will be the overweight male in a brown shirt, jackboots and wearing a yellow star to mock everyone...

How do you think "GET A JOB" would work?

Easier said than done for Trump supporters.
Do you find it offensive?

lol, you're too fucking stupid to realize that the OP was referring to a pro-Trump march.
So, you are saying it's the kind of sign you'd see at Snowflake rally. I thought you'd find it offensive. :)

Nice try, dumbshit, but your efforts to save face only make you sound even dumber. LOL

How do you think "GET A JOB" would work?

lol, you're too fucking stupid to realize that the OP was referring to a pro-Trump march.
So, you are saying it's the kind of sign you'd see at Snowflake rally. I thought you'd find it offensive. :)

Nice try, dumbshit, but your efforts to save face only make you sound even dumber. LOL
Really Snowflake, jobs are really not that bad. I'm sorry if you were offended, but USMB is not a safe space.

Really Snowflake, jobs are really not that bad. I'm sorry if you were offended, but USMB is not a safe space.

:dig:

New Topics

Forum List

Back