What's your favourite drink?

What's your favourite drink?

• Total voters
I'm not a drinker, but occasionally on a hot day, a cold beer can taste pretty good.
An ice cold Budweiser can be very refreshing after pouring concrete on a 90+ degree day. The colder the better.

What I like to do is put some long neck Buds in cooler or bucket of ice water mixed with salt, because salty water can get much colder than freshwater. And the cooler can also double as an air conditioner that you can strap into the cab of your old work trucks that didn't come with factory air.

Sort of like this.

or this

Not exactly like that, but it's the same principle. Except it has really cold bottles of beer.

Last edited:
I'll start the ball rolling, I like sweet cider.. mostly on a night out!
I've done a poll, but I won't have listed everything, so if you're a Budweiser guy, or Kronenburg, Irish Guiness, etc, just post it in the comments.

I can never decide. So it's a three-way tie between White Russian, Bourbon straight, and Brandy and maybe Drambuie and maybe Cognac . . . shit, I can't decide.

one cup of coffee in the morning, water the rest of the day. Once a month or so, like a rum and coke.

I've done a poll, but I won't have listed everything, so if you're a Budweiser guy, or Kronenburg, Irish Guiness, etc, just post it in the comments.

I can never decide. So it's a three-way tie between White Russian, Bourbon straight, and Brandy and maybe Drambuie and maybe Cognac . . . shit, I can't decide.

Me,I like the Colorado Bulldog. Same as a black russian but you add Coke.
Things are forken deadly like the long island iced tea.
Tall rocks glass,3 oz vodka,1 oz Kahlua add Coke to taste and top off with whole milk.

On a hot summer day I like this one I made up.
Salt the rim of a tall rocks glass,juice of one lime and one lemon. 1 oz of simple syrup,3 oz vodka and fill with lime Topo Chico.
That first sip will make ya pucker!!

Obviously my favourite drink is rocket fuel and chocolate milk :smoke:

Me,I like the Colorado Bulldog. Same as a black russian but you add Coke.
Things are forken deadly like the long island iced tea.
Tall rocks glass,3 oz vodka,1 oz Kahlua add Coke to taste and top off with whole milk.

On a hot summer day I like this one I made up.
Salt the rim of a tall rocks glass,juice of one lime and one lemon. 1 oz of simple syrup,3 oz vodka and fill with lime Topo Chico.
That first sip will make ya pucker!!

"Tall rocks glass,3 oz vodka,1 oz Kahlua add Coke to taste and top off with whole milk."

Uh....get rid of the whole milk and I'm literally on board with it. What about putting chocolate milk in it? Hold on what about this:

Tall rocks glass, 3 oz vodka, 1 oz Kahlua, 15 oz tequila and add chocolate milk :thewave:

If you can't decide then just drink ALL of them in ONE big glass!

Out of your poll list for me it's Champagne and Cocktails, I think the forum already knows my adoration of Cocktails considering I've posted entire threads about this.

....used to be whiskey, rum and coke mix...I'd order it and sometimes the waitresses would look at me like I was nuts
..we were running low on Jack Daniel's one time, so we mixed rum with it -

Forum List

Back