What's your favorite steakhouse?

I like Capital Grille, their Filet Oscar is awesome. However, for best? Gotta go with:

Plaza III Steakhouse | Home

I've never had a good steak at Ruth Chris', and I've been to the original in NOLA. It tastes like they baste their meet in corn juice. We raised our own steaks when I grew up and fed them corn, silage, and hay. I know that's not how corn-fed beef tastes. I think their steaks suck ass. Sorry for all the fans.

To be honest though, the best steak I've ever had is the filet at Commander's Palace in New Orleans. However, they aren't a steak house.

I hit this one for my birthday nearly every year. This year will be special as it's my mom's 70th and my 50th. It's Peter Luger's in Brooklyn NYC.

Peter Luger Steakhouse

Yeah..it's kind of cliche..but heck..it's a great place. Gruff waiters and they haven't changed the interior since they opened. That, to me, adds to the charm. Couple that with absolutely amazing food..and great drinks..and you can't beat it.

What's yours?

I've always wanted to go there... hopefully I will someday.
Happy birthday to you and your mom!

Logans Roadhouse.

I still need to try out their marinade recipe that someone here linked me to a while back though. I might be able to beat Logans.

I raise my own beef. It does wind up flozen though in individual vacuum sealed bags.

Just got a Logans by my house... not too bad at all!

This is my local fav though....

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse

They make awesome beers too!

Forum List

Back