What's your favorite body part of the opposite sex?

I will admit that the prettiest sight I have ever seen was the South side of my wife heading North into the sunset several years ago....

That little indentation at the bottom of her neck, just above the chest.
It's doubly sexy if she has nice cleavage.
I always cant help but imagine putting a puddle right there
:D

On girls who I've truly fallen for it's the eyes. I agree with the comment about the brain a few posts above too.

Now if you're talking about what I ogle over, I've always been an ass man. But your ogling style get's overruled when you meet the right lady. The love of my life had a pancake for a butt and she hated that about herself; but ask me what I wouldn't give if I could tell her one more time how perfect it was. :(

hands have a life of their own

they can be naughty or caring..they can kill or cure....

yum

yum

red_fist_dildo.jpg

Eyes. Hands. Long slender fingers..like a surgeons hands, or a piano player. Beautiful lashes on a man. Hair. On the head, not the body. Think long haired native american or if not long hair, THICK hair.
Arms. Muscled but not gross. Thighs. The same. Smile that is easy.

From all of those..I would have to go with hands or eyes.

Romancing a woman's body is a delicate art. It may start with caressing the hair and end with ramming the rod, but what happens in between can be a symphony of sexual communication. The concert that is in consort with the opposite (or same) sex can be music to the senses.

In short, physical love is the shit. :thup:

yum
As an artist, I agree. I think most artists do too, hands are given a lot of attention in realistic paintings for that reason.

The Seinfeld "gal with man's hands" episode comes to mind as a counterpoint.

Romancing a woman's body is a delicate art. It may start with caressing the hair and end with ramming the rod, but what happens in between can be a symphony of sexual communication. The concert that is in consort with the opposite (or same) sex can be music to the senses.

In short, physical love is the shit. :thup:
I would like a woman with three tits, two in the normal position and one on the back of her head.

Forum List

Back