what's your definition of Christianity? here's mine: it means people looking for salvation

Huh? Where do you get, "Christianity is for minorities mostly" by reading the article?
i just ad-libbed my own thoughts. you got a problem? the thought referred to my title, not the article

Even if it's related to your title, where do you get "Christianity is for minorities mostly!"

The article is about how cultural rejection of the Bible will have a huge negative effect on children. This is due to morals being rejected and Christianity not being respected anymore even if one doesn't believe in it. God is being pushed out of our society. Why didn't you mention any of that?

I have to agree with what the article says and disagree with your stereotype views. That's what I think.

My “wishful” thinking is based entirely on empirical evidence.

That’s what the physical laws of nature and the biological laws of nature and the moral laws of nature are... empirical evidence.
You can't scientifically tie them in with an invisible being.
But I did.

Space and time were created from nothing.

Spirit is no thing.
It makes no sense what you say, and it's not scientific at all.
Space and time being created from nothing is based upon science.

No thing existing outside of space and time is based upon science.
No it's not, and when I ask for a link, you link me to something not relevant and think it is. And then declare victory. Might as well declare it now while you're at it, because you have nothing.
Not only have I given you links to papers, I’ve given you videos to watch which explain how space and time were created from nothing. It’s the leading cosmological model and requires the laws of nature to exist before space and time.

You can't scientifically tie them in with an invisible being.
But I did.

Spirit is no thing.

No it's not, and when I ask for a link, you link me to something not relevant and think it is. And then declare victory. Might as well declare it now while you're at it, because you have nothing.
Not only have I given you links to papers, I’ve given you videos to watch which explain how space and time were created from nothing. It’s the leading cosmological model and requires the laws of nature to exist before space and time.
I looked at your links and they are bogus. It is what it is.

But I did.

Spirit is no thing.

So you are saying the leading cosmological model which is widely accepted by the scientific community is bogus?

So you are saying the leading cosmological model which is widely accepted by the scientific community is bogus?
You don’t have science on your side, you’re reasoning is bogus.

It’s not my reasoning. It’s the scientific community’s reasoning and it’s based upon a boatload of evidence. :lol:

It’s not my reasoning. It’s the scientific community’s reasoning and it’s based upon a boatload of evidence. :lol:
You never base your statements on proper science and proper links. Some guy talking in a video isn’t actual proof of anything but his opinion.

You never base your statements on proper science and proper links. Some guy talking in a video isn’t actual proof of anything but his opinion.
You mean the leading cosmologists? And the leading cosmological model?

A model is a theory, not proof.

Red shift and cosmic background radiation are the proof.

You can’t tie it all together. Bye.

Sure I can. Science tells us that space and time had a beginning. That our universe was created from nothing. That the universe was created according to the laws of nature which existed before space and time. The laws of nature are no thing. Spirit is no thing. Ergo spirit created the material world from nothing.

Sure I can. Science tells us that space and time had a beginning. That our universe was created from nothing. That the universe was created according to the laws of nature which existed before space and time. The laws of nature are no thing. Spirit is no thing. Ergo spirit created the material world from nothing.
Not logical and makes no sense. Plus, not scientific at all.

Explain in scientific terms why it isn’t.

Explain in scientific terms why it isn’t.
Science can’t see all the way to the BB, so we don’t know where the universe came from. So we don’t know what might have existed before the BB. All that “no thing” stuff is simply retarded and not proven by science.

Forum List

Back