What’s your current favorite YouTube channel?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I’ve been watching deermeatfordinner....

His wife, DeerMom, recently started her own channel....

They remind me of typical Trump supporters enjoying life to the fullest.

Because I'm currently busy with shit that prevents me from living life the way I want, I live it vicariously through these vids....

:)

Shots of Awe. And, of course, the Ron Paul Liberty Report.

I don't spend a lot of time on Youtube, though, unless I'm listening to a music playlist while I'm doing stuff.

Last edited:
I like my own the best. :D

ETA: Might as well include the link. This is my second YouTube channel, my main one has a lot more videos but I'm not using it much anymore and I don't want to share the link.

Live Mercifully

Last edited:
Can we assume you're against hunting and fishing, buttercup?

Depends on what you mean by against. I'm not for outlawing it. But I don't agree with it, and I don't see the appeal in it. I could say more, but I wasn't planning to get into a debate on this thread, haha. (I started another thread tonight, and I'm in the middle of some debates over there.)

Can we assume you're against hunting and fishing, buttercup?

Depends on what you mean by against. I'm not for outlawing it. But I don't agree with it, and I don't see the appeal in it. I could say more, but I wasn't planning to get into a debate on this thread, haha. (I started another thread tonight, and I'm in the middle of some debates over there.)
It's all good.
Sounds like you understand the importance of hunting, but hates the idea of controlled culling to protect the species.

Forum List

Back