What's your 'creativity' of choice?

Got paid well for being a 'guide'.
May go back to writing.....may not.
But if I become a 'Wal-Mart' greeter, I could make you famous!

Ohh well then I build things too :D

Really, I built my power chair. 4 wheel independent drive microprocessor controlled.

Max speed somewhere over 30 mph. Becomes a bit unstable above that.
Built in reclining seat, electric beverage cooler, mp3 player, laptop, .45 holster.

I just finished last week helpinig/guiding a friend to build a Hay roll trailer.
I cannot do as much of the work as I used to.

I planed out some seasoned cherry last week to build some kitchen cabinets for my cook/housekeepers place.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ohh well then I build things too :D

Really, I built my power chair. 4 wheel independent drive microprocessor controlled.

Max speed somewhere over 30 mph. Becomes a bit unstable above that.
Built in reclining seat, electric beverage cooler, mp3 player, laptop, .45 holster.

I just finished last week helpinig/guiding a friend to build a Hay roll trailer.
I cannot do as much of the work as I used to.

I planed out some seasoned cherry last week to build some kitchen cabinets for my cook/housekeepers place.

Whoa, that's awesome! I am seriously impressed.

And want one. The computer chair variety thereof. It doesn't even have to move. :D

I code Websites.
On my latest project I work for 9 months, and it's still not finished.
It will be my master-piece.

As a teenager I sang and wrote poetry and short stories. As a young woman I painted pastel portraits of people and animals... sold quite a few! In middle age, I retired from my career in public finance and wrote novels... published 35 of 'em!

Now I just play video games and chat in forums. :D

Do you sing, dance, write, paint, sculpt? Are you currently actively pursuing said craft?

I build things. Either of wood or metal.

Been at it for long?

I'm a writer. When I'm done, I'll be an author.

I've allways built things. When I was a working geologist I sometimes needed things made and the machinists spoke a different language I found. So I took machinist classes at the local trade school so I could learn their language and discovered I liked making stuff so much I built my own little machine shop and did the machining myself.

Same for the woodwork. When we moved up to the new place I wanted to build my wife the kitchen of her dreams so I apprenticed myself to a friend who's a cabinet maker so I would know how. I specced out the kitchen about ten years ago and just the materials alone would have cost us around 60,000, I have no idea what the cabinet maker would charge, my friend said he would have charged me around 15,000 for it but that would have been the friend price.

Now I build things for my daughters school and whatever else I get the whim to make.

Forum List

Back